GOOD LUCK TO ALL 5/3 SAT Takers!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: May 2003 Archive: GOOD LUCK TO ALL 5/3 SAT Takers!
By Expataznamerica (Expataznamerica) on Friday, May 02, 2003 - 07:40 am: Edit

Just wanna say good luck to everyone who's going to be taking the SAT's this Saturday. I hope everyone gets the scores they want/deserve ;-).

By Lobi (Lobi) on Friday, May 02, 2003 - 08:00 am: Edit

Thanks a lot, but you know,I'm In Nigeria, and the SAT was postponed because of some elections- To the 17th of MAY. Bad in some ways, good in some ways. Well... more time.

By Jason817 (Jason817) on Friday, May 02, 2003 - 10:06 am: Edit

I know I won't be getting the score I want because I havent had the time to do so. Oh well. I have the summer at least.

By Bart_Simpson22 (Bart_Simpson22) on Friday, May 02, 2003 - 02:36 pm: Edit

I am sooooo nervous. Thanks for the encouragement.

By Number9 (Number9) on Friday, May 02, 2003 - 02:50 pm: Edit

same here, Jason...

By Azura (Azura) on Friday, May 02, 2003 - 04:41 pm: Edit

yea i'm not taking the SAT I's either. i'll need the summer to prepare for my last chance at getting that 1500.

By Mfacusse (Mfacusse) on Friday, May 02, 2003 - 05:17 pm: Edit

I've been prepping for months! I'm so excited about this test... I just took a practice test and scored a 1350! I used to have a 1090, from the december SAT... pretty good improvement huh?

Can't wait till tomorrow...

By Apguy (Apguy) on Friday, May 02, 2003 - 06:05 pm: Edit

Excellent improvement, mfacusse. Your optimisim will serve you well on the test tomorrow as well.

I'm taking the SAT II US History tomorrow and have been cramming as many facts as I could the last few days and I think I'm pretty much set. I just hope it's easy!

Good luck to everyone!

By Andrew123s (Andrew123s) on Friday, May 02, 2003 - 07:42 pm: Edit

Good luck to everyone!

By Andrew (Andrew) on Friday, May 02, 2003 - 08:20 pm: Edit

Good luck to all those taking SATIIs too, right? Anyway, good luck to everyone. Hopefully no one will screw up on the SATs like I have. :)

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page