Switching tests..

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: May 2003 Archive: Switching tests..
By Gimix (Gimix) on Thursday, May 01, 2003 - 06:51 pm: Edit

Hello everyone..

I know that you can switch SAT 2 tests and take a different test other than the one you registered for..

but can you register for Math 2C and then switch it to SAT 1??

By Apguy (Apguy) on Thursday, May 01, 2003 - 07:43 pm: Edit

I don't think so, although I am not positive. Call collegeboard. I am pretty sure you can switch SAT IIs only because ALL the SAT IIs are found in one big packet and you have to flip to the page of your test. So you already have the test anyway. However, with the SAT 1 you will NOT already have the test...

By Gimix (Gimix) on Thursday, May 01, 2003 - 11:12 pm: Edit

I have another question.. Apguy maybe u can help me out again..

Im studying for the AP us history and AP chemistry tests... rite now so Im considering taking the SAT 2's in those subjects as well.. Im pretty confident that I can do well on the history one.. but Im not so sure about the chem

My friend told me that I could register for the history one.. and then take the history AND chemistry and pay later..

is this true..

any input appreciated.. thnx

By Andrew123s (Andrew123s) on Friday, May 02, 2003 - 07:32 pm: Edit

As for switching from the SAT IIs to the SAT I, I don't believe there is any procedure for that. The only way I can think of to do that is to go standby for the SAT I (costs a lot more), and just not do your SAT IIs (no refund).

For adding an SAT II, College Board says it is possible, and they will bill you later (not sure how much).

By Andrew123s (Andrew123s) on Friday, May 02, 2003 - 07:32 pm: Edit

Oops (double post)

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page