Rant: One day in the Life of ___________

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: Rant: One day in the Life of ___________
By Vancat (Vancat) on Tuesday, September 21, 2004 - 11:13 pm: Edit

Wow I had a pretty crappy day today. Mind if I let off a little steam?

First off, I tried to catch up with the ice cream man since he comes around my neighborhood approximately once every 34.135 months. When I finally did, I found out that his truck was packed to the breaking point with ice cream sandwiches. What a let down. I was so damn excited to get my goods, but i had to settle with a generic crap ice cream sandwich instead.

Second of all, our nazi government just banned new BMWs being sold in the local dealership from having spoilers or custom wheels. No clue why they did this. They told us nobody needed them because they make cars go dangerously fast and BMWs aren't even practical everyday cars. What a downer.

Third, I drove home today in my crap Honda Accord and I noticed something. The streets were EMPTY. THat's right. completely devoid of objects blocking the road. I mean the streets were literally spotless. Not a branch, roadkill, or inanimate object blocking my path. That was certainly interesting, because I spent a helluva time dodging stupid pedestrians who cannot follow the walk signal.

What a strange day.

Some readers might have been interested in hearing about your bad day, but few (including me) are interested in hearing about your crappy day. Do not use coarse language on CC.

Do NOT re-open this topic.

<moderator>

By Megofou (Megofou) on Tuesday, September 21, 2004 - 11:16 pm: Edit

Next time, take the generic ice cream sandwiches to the store and barter for Ben & Jerry's.

I've got nothing on the BMWs.

Buuuut... do consider making the stupid pedestrians into roadkill. It may be fun. ;-) Better luck tomorrow.

By Hoo_29 (Hoo_29) on Wednesday, September 22, 2004 - 12:08 am: Edit

I hate Atlanta SOOOOOO Much. If for one day, the streets could be empty, I would be so very happy. I sat in my car from 5-7:15 today, and I am so damn ready to get to Athens!

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page