Most Extreme Elimination Challenge (MXC)

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: Most Extreme Elimination Challenge (MXC)
By Northwestlover (Northwestlover) on Saturday, September 18, 2004 - 03:03 pm: Edit

How many of you think this show is spectacular?

By Athlonmj (Athlonmj) on Saturday, September 18, 2004 - 03:27 pm: Edit

it's pretty funny

By Eyesclozedtight (Eyesclozedtight) on Saturday, September 18, 2004 - 03:32 pm: Edit

pretty funny?... understatement of the century...

By Northwestlover (Northwestlover) on Saturday, September 18, 2004 - 07:24 pm: Edit

It's funny since the show is actually from Japanese show that was aired in almost 20 years before!

By Anijen21 (Anijen21) on Saturday, September 18, 2004 - 07:51 pm: Edit

Is that the one where they dub the Japanese show and give the teams names like "Douche Bag" and "Vagisil?"

By Lisasimpson (Lisasimpson) on Saturday, September 18, 2004 - 08:37 pm: Edit

...dubbed over?? isnt that actually whats happening??

By Stanfordman99 (Stanfordman99) on Saturday, September 18, 2004 - 08:39 pm: Edit

LOL I love that show!

By Benjamin (Benjamin) on Saturday, September 18, 2004 - 08:40 pm: Edit

Haha, I absolutely love this show...maybe I'm just immautre, but it is HILARIOUS!

By Northwestlover (Northwestlover) on Saturday, September 18, 2004 - 11:11 pm: Edit

Lisasimpsons-
Yeah, it is dubbed over. It's not actually a translation.

By Eyesclozedtight (Eyesclozedtight) on Sunday, September 19, 2004 - 10:39 am: Edit

what gets me every time is how the original takeshi's castle got their contestants to do such outrageously stupid stuff. i mean some of those events are pretty dangerous, but that of course is what makes the show that much better.

By Athlonmj (Athlonmj) on Sunday, September 19, 2004 - 12:00 pm: Edit

i like the one where they have to try to get through the maze house thingy but there are guys dressed up as monsters that pick them up and throw them out, LOL

By Lisasimpson (Lisasimpson) on Sunday, September 19, 2004 - 03:24 pm: Edit

hahahahahahahah omg i cant believe i actually thought that was exactly what they were really saying...that would explain a lot...

By Carbfreenoodles (Carbfreenoodles) on Sunday, September 19, 2004 - 03:34 pm: Edit

MXC IS THE BEST SHOW IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!
COLLEGE CONFIDENTIAL SHOULD HAVE AN MXC SPECIAL, THE MODERATORS VS. THE CC KIDS.

IT WOULD BE AWESOME. I WOULD SIGN UP FOR THE SHOW RIGHT AWAY!

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page