Why cant I apply to U of Miami?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: Why cant I apply to U of Miami?
By Virginia2004 (Virginia2004) on Monday, September 13, 2004 - 09:22 pm: Edit

Ok this doesnt really have anything to do with grades but when i try to apply online to Miami i go to apply online and then it says to click on "go to sign on" to create and account but everytime i click on that it gives a screen that says

Sorry, you have been timed out of the application process.
Please log back in to complete your application.

and theres a button on the bottom that says "return to sign on" but when i click on it it just takes me back to the same error screen.

By Virginia2004 (Virginia2004) on Monday, September 13, 2004 - 09:32 pm: Edit

Also how come when I try to create a new topic in the College Admissions forum or the What are my chances forum i get this message.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@collegeconfidential.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

It happens everytime, My computer is really messed up.

By Virginia2004 (Virginia2004) on Tuesday, September 14, 2004 - 01:03 pm: Edit

Anyone? I got G-mail invites if anyone can help me.

By Awesome (Awesome) on Tuesday, September 14, 2004 - 06:24 pm: Edit

hahahahha. sorry, i can't help, but giving out g-mail invites in return for help is quite funny. good luck

By Virginia2004 (Virginia2004) on Tuesday, September 14, 2004 - 07:52 pm: Edit

What else should i do with them? I have no use for them.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page