North Korean Propaganda

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: North Korean Propaganda
By Northwestlover (Northwestlover) on Sunday, September 12, 2004 - 11:34 pm: Edit

ahhh, I love this website. If you like to see some weird stuffs that are actually aired in Asia, this website is the best. Although, I found something weird....*CKINGUSAHI.html

NOTE: you need to change to "U" from *

Wow, what a shocking anti-American propaganda. North Koreans sure hate us.... The music is kinda catchy, but the content.... it's horrible.

WARNING: This music contains extreme hatred against United States and President Bush. If you're the one who gets easily offended by those stuff, I suggest you to not to watch this music video. What ever happened to you or who watch this, I won't take any responsibility.

Also, this video does NOT reflect my visions, nor people who associated with War is not the answer, peace!

By Northwestlover (Northwestlover) on Tuesday, September 14, 2004 - 02:07 am: Edit

By Onnihs (Onnihs) on Tuesday, September 14, 2004 - 04:36 pm: Edit

hahaha NK propaganda is do stupid.

but it is effective -- very young children are shown these vids, as the concepts are drilled into them. Kim Jong Il has one of the most successful authoritative grasps over NK (by successful I mean that his complete rule is unequivocal). It is a shame, and it hurts to see my fellow Koreans under such an oppressive regime.

By Yugekorb (Yugekorb) on Tuesday, September 14, 2004 - 08:34 pm: Edit

"hahaha NK propaganda is do stupid."

Yeah, but they probably have better English at least.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page