North Korean Propaganda

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: North Korean Propaganda
By Northwestlover (Northwestlover) on Sunday, September 12, 2004 - 11:34 pm: Edit

www.robpongi.com

ahhh, I love this website. If you like to see some weird stuffs that are actually aired in Asia, this website is the best. Although, I found something weird....

www.robpongi.com/pages/comboF*CKINGUSAHI.html

NOTE: you need to change to "U" from *

Wow, what a shocking anti-American propaganda. North Koreans sure hate us.... The music is kinda catchy, but the content.... it's horrible.

WARNING: This music contains extreme hatred against United States and President Bush. If you're the one who gets easily offended by those stuff, I suggest you to not to watch this music video. What ever happened to you or who watch this, I won't take any responsibility.

Also, this video does NOT reflect my visions, nor people who associated with RobPongi.com. War is not the answer, peace!

By Northwestlover (Northwestlover) on Tuesday, September 14, 2004 - 02:07 am: Edit

bumb

By Onnihs (Onnihs) on Tuesday, September 14, 2004 - 04:36 pm: Edit

hahaha NK propaganda is do stupid.

but it is effective -- very young children are shown these vids, as the concepts are drilled into them. Kim Jong Il has one of the most successful authoritative grasps over NK (by successful I mean that his complete rule is unequivocal). It is a shame, and it hurts to see my fellow Koreans under such an oppressive regime.

By Yugekorb (Yugekorb) on Tuesday, September 14, 2004 - 08:34 pm: Edit

"hahaha NK propaganda is do stupid."

Yeah, but they probably have better English at least.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page