Are you a procrastinator?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: Are you a procrastinator?
By Legendofmax (Legendofmax) on Sunday, September 12, 2004 - 07:14 pm: Edit

Tell us how diligent you truly are! What are some examples of your work-ability?

By Joev (Joev) on Sunday, September 12, 2004 - 07:18 pm: Edit

I once almost applied to grad school, but I never got around to it.

By Celebrian23 (Celebrian23) on Sunday, September 12, 2004 - 07:28 pm: Edit

i'm usually a last minute person, but this being my most important high school year (junior) i'm trying to get things done early

By Glowingamy (Glowingamy) on Sunday, September 12, 2004 - 08:43 pm: Edit

I independently-studied Latin II this summer. There were 30 chapters I had to learn, and I learned 10 the night before my final

By Crayon87 (Crayon87) on Sunday, September 12, 2004 - 09:08 pm: Edit

I had 4 chapters of APUSH to read and write notes. I also had The Tipping Point to read. I had to write 2 papers on it. I read the book in a day and I finished the papers in half of a day. I also did one chapter of history somewhere in there. The day before school, I pulled an all-nighter and did 3 chapters of history work (reading + notes).

Everything was done in a span of 3 days.

=X

One time, in the summer, I had to organize volunteers for an event. I had trouble contacting them, and one of them needed to be a driver of the vehicle from the organization. Well, turns out both of them weren't and they needed to bring a huge wheel with spokes (which was used for the booth thing that they were going to work with).

Well, the day before event, I was on vacation in the Bay Area... After a series of emails, I had to make a wheel myself (a different design) with color and various other things, and it took an all-nighter to do this. I got to OfficeMax and I scanned like 9-10 pages of the giant wheel I made and sent it to the organization 2 hours before the event. The people at OfficeMax looked at me like I was crazy because there were like 10 pages of color and weird designs with first aid and earthquake drawings and things.

Yeah, I'm horrible. =/

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page