The senioritis begins

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: The senioritis begins
By Lisasimpson (Lisasimpson) on Friday, September 10, 2004 - 01:23 pm: Edit

ahh! it's the second week of school, and i already decided i didn't want to go today, the 9th day of school. i had an ap calc and an ap bio test, and then it was my little sister's birthday last night so we were out celebrating, and when i got home my friends (who are all in easier classes) and i started prank phone calling each other, which was really funny, so i kind of blew off studying..and here i am today, eating cereal and watching soaps when everyone else is at school! so who else here as skipped school already?

By Hhboyji (Hhboyji) on Friday, September 10, 2004 - 01:41 pm: Edit

I did.
It was the second day of the school.
I all of a sudden felt like not going to my 3rd block, spanish class.

SO I SKIPPED and went to eat thai food.
I didn't have fourth that day so I just went home and got some sleep. HAHAHA

I love having a car :)

By Onnihs (Onnihs) on Friday, September 10, 2004 - 01:49 pm: Edit

i have junioritis in college. i just want to finish &#%(*&%@)#%&!_%_!#

By Lisasimpson (Lisasimpson) on Friday, September 10, 2004 - 02:06 pm: Edit

in college?!!? i thought everyone loved college and wanted to stay there forever!

By Welshie (Welshie) on Friday, September 10, 2004 - 02:31 pm: Edit

Ha. I almost decided to not go to my morning Proof Theory class (I'm in college). I woke up around 7:30 in desperate need of a shower and the class starts at 8 and is a good 10 minutes away from my dorm. I took the shower got dressed, expecting to just fall back to sleep on my bed but to my surprise it was 7:50 so I decided to scurry over to class and managed to get there in time. It's just so easy to ditch in college because it doesn't affect anything.

By Yackityack (Yackityack) on Friday, September 10, 2004 - 03:23 pm: Edit

Senioritis on this board means slacking off and getting an A- in an honors linear algebra class.

By Megofou (Megofou) on Friday, September 10, 2004 - 04:31 pm: Edit

Hm. I'm considering skipping my Bio class a few times next week. I don't know what that would be called...freshmanitis? But really, I shouldn't have enrolled in 103. I competed in Science Olympiad with this material all through high school. >.<

By Thermodude (Thermodude) on Friday, September 10, 2004 - 07:29 pm: Edit

Lucky for me...I had 8th gradenitis during middle school... :-D ...so as a senior in high school, I don't have the urge to slack off.

By Celebrian23 (Celebrian23) on Saturday, September 11, 2004 - 08:33 pm: Edit

i wonder how people make it through med school...school is so monotonous

By James1 (James1) on Saturday, September 11, 2004 - 10:32 pm: Edit

I skipped some in 8th grade but last year and this year i have not skipped. I like my classes this year. I might skip when i get a car but that will probably be next year or my senior year.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page