Evita

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: Evita
By Tlaktan (Tlaktan) on Thursday, September 09, 2004 - 04:40 am: Edit

I absolutely loved the movie, but who watched the actual musical and the movie? Could you give me the difference between the two? Ah. If only I'd been born a few years earlier.. Bah.

I like some of the songs, this might have been the apex of Madonna's career. :-D

By Welshie (Welshie) on Thursday, September 09, 2004 - 01:08 pm: Edit

Gah, I've seen the movie and play so many times it's sick.

By Tlaktan (Tlaktan) on Thursday, September 09, 2004 - 08:53 pm: Edit

How come?

The song "You must love me" that was placed in by Webber and Rice seems very appropriate for the movie. It's a tad sad, though.

By Welshie (Welshie) on Thursday, September 09, 2004 - 09:20 pm: Edit

I watched the movie a couple times in different Spanish classes, my sister was in the play, I saw the play again put on by my high school and again by another high school. I prefered the movie though. The musical had a couple of extra scores but for the most part, the movie is the same as the musical except for the fact that the movie has "better" settings, etc.

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Friday, September 10, 2004 - 02:18 am: Edit

But when you act, the things you do affect us all...ah but when you act, you take us away from....

I don't always rush in like this, 20 seconds after saying hello, telling stragers I'm too good to miss, if I'm wrong I hope ou'll tell me so, but you really should know...

That song makes me cry EVERY time. Also, another suitcase, another hall...*tear* Sigh

By Tlaktan (Tlaktan) on Friday, September 10, 2004 - 10:09 am: Edit

Such a shame that she died at 33.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page