College Confidential Warning Label

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: College Confidential Warning Label
By Jer728 (Jer728) on Thursday, September 09, 2004 - 12:46 am: Edit

Warning, may cause dramatic drop in social life and/or grade point average. Any other ideas?

By Glowingamy (Glowingamy) on Thursday, September 09, 2004 - 01:15 am: Edit

amen

By Welshie (Welshie) on Thursday, September 09, 2004 - 01:58 am: Edit

"May cause sexual side effects."

By Aspirer42 (Aspirer42) on Thursday, September 09, 2004 - 02:11 am: Edit

"Yes, we know about the college ranking website from China. Please don't post it again."

By Tlaktan (Tlaktan) on Thursday, September 09, 2004 - 03:29 am: Edit

WARNING: Comparing grades may cause depression or side effects of depression.

WARNING: Going into the "What are my chances" forum to post your statistics may create a major onset of depression once you take a look at the replies you receive.

WARNING: Half of the people that post here are BSing their statistics, the other half are geniuses. Let's not hope it's the same half.

WARNING: If you're reading this, you should be posting!

By Candi1657 (Candi1657) on Thursday, September 09, 2004 - 08:23 am: Edit

"Yes, we know about the college ranking website from China. Please don't post it again."

Can anyone say "amen"?

By Sheeprun (Sheeprun) on Thursday, September 09, 2004 - 08:45 am: Edit

Excessive posting may lead to height loss, body odor, mistaken sexual identity, tooth decay, and hair growth on the palms. Symptoms include: frequent use of space bar, smiley code memorization, delaying that needed trip to the bathroom, and an intense desire to attend the same four colleges as every other CC poster.

The only known cure for excessive CC posting is being accepted and actually attending a college that is ranked 200% lower than your expectations, and then discovering that the workload is so heavy that you no longer have the time or energy to turn on your computer.

By Alongfortheride (Alongfortheride) on Thursday, September 09, 2004 - 08:54 am: Edit

You are so creative! Keep them coming. I am a parent, and would love to see a parental warning, but I'll have to think for awhile. Very entertaining.

By Tlaktan (Tlaktan) on Thursday, September 09, 2004 - 08:55 pm: Edit

WARNING: Parental viewing of College Confidential may lead to increased obsession over own Son/Daughter grades, SAT scores, extracurriculars, and his/her ability to cure cancer.

By Iplayoboe (Iplayoboe) on Thursday, September 09, 2004 - 09:59 pm: Edit

WARNING: Once you've read this far its already too late...
Sorry

By Athlonmj (Athlonmj) on Thursday, September 09, 2004 - 10:03 pm: Edit

omg, it's too late for me! what can I do?

By Kfc4u (Kfc4u) on Friday, September 10, 2004 - 01:03 am: Edit

lol darn ive read it this far already

By Socalnick (Socalnick) on Friday, September 10, 2004 - 01:05 am: Edit

Warning Do not take oraly, if taken oraly get into rehab as soon as possible.

By Tlaktan (Tlaktan) on Saturday, September 11, 2004 - 05:29 pm: Edit

WARNING: College obsession is contagious.

By Yugekorb (Yugekorb) on Saturday, September 11, 2004 - 05:33 pm: Edit

They should put this on the homepage at the top.

By Phlogistonfreak (Phlogistonfreak) on Saturday, September 11, 2004 - 06:14 pm: Edit

Warning, disregard all posts made between midnight and 4:00 as products of extreme insomnia, or hugeprojectduebutthisismorefunitus.

By Luckystar1111 (Luckystar1111) on Saturday, September 11, 2004 - 11:21 pm: Edit

Warning: If you think talking to your friends about colleges gives you a headache, wait until you discuss them with complete strangers!

By Wrathofgod64 (Wrathofgod64) on Sunday, September 12, 2004 - 01:32 am: Edit

Warning: May cause ur school college counselor to get fired because everyone is going to u instead of her

By Northwestlover (Northwestlover) on Sunday, September 12, 2004 - 02:35 am: Edit

Warning: Don't click on past archieves even though you have a spare of time. If you did, it means wake up your ass and get outside and play football or something.

Sorry, I don't play football either

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page