I am such a dork for being on this website

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: I am such a dork for being on this website
By Irchik13 (Irchik13) on Wednesday, September 08, 2004 - 04:22 am: Edit

let's discuss

By Jer728 (Jer728) on Wednesday, September 08, 2004 - 09:45 am: Edit

Who is up at 4:22 in the morning? Honestly..

By Glowingamy (Glowingamy) on Wednesday, September 08, 2004 - 10:31 am: Edit

You're preaching to the chorus...

By Candi1657 (Candi1657) on Wednesday, September 08, 2004 - 11:12 am: Edit

Yep...my suitemates make fun of me for still being on here.

By Valpal (Valpal) on Wednesday, September 08, 2004 - 12:32 pm: Edit

Face it Candi, you're addicted.
By the way, how are things at Yale?

By Candi1657 (Candi1657) on Wednesday, September 08, 2004 - 12:55 pm: Edit

Thanks for asking...

Lovely. I could never imagine that I would be so happy here. My daily level of anxiety has decreased dramatically. Everyone is just so supportive and amazing. Sure, I miss my mom, but I'm enjoying myself so thoroughly.:)

By Irchik13 (Irchik13) on Wednesday, September 08, 2004 - 05:14 pm: Edit

That's Eastern time, Jer728. I live in the Pacific time zone. Do the math. Although, I'm still a dork...

By Kiwee (Kiwee) on Wednesday, September 08, 2004 - 05:16 pm: Edit

Who goes is on the computer at 9:45 in the morning? Just kidding... anyways, we are not dorks... we are nerds. There's a difference.

By Idiias (Idiias) on Wednesday, September 08, 2004 - 05:18 pm: Edit

you're really not a dork. you just aspire to be alot in life and are sharing your common interests with those kinds of people. thank you.

By Jer728 (Jer728) on Wednesday, September 08, 2004 - 05:59 pm: Edit

Did glowingamy just say that she "is preaching to the chorus?" Chorus, choir, same difference. I just like to think that I am on this site because I am concerned about my future and am very ambitious. Although I initially came here because I used to be obsessed with reading about where people were accepted and rejected with certain stats.

By Athlonmj (Athlonmj) on Wednesday, September 08, 2004 - 06:01 pm: Edit

it's so boring here in illinois

By Wrathofgod64 (Wrathofgod64) on Thursday, September 09, 2004 - 05:35 am: Edit

i'm here and i stay here cuz it keeps me motivated. before i came here, i didn't know how hard my fellow peers in other schools were working and wat kinda stats they had.

By Myway (Myway) on Thursday, September 09, 2004 - 07:22 am: Edit

I'm here because I like posting on message boards and this is the only one I know of in which lots of intelligent discussion can be found.

By Asianalto (Asianalto) on Thursday, September 09, 2004 - 04:58 pm: Edit

I am here because 1)I obsess waaaay too much about college, 2)enjoy procrastinating and this is a very handy way to do so, and 3) like reading some of the political debates (as long as they don't get too sniperish)

By Iplayoboe (Iplayoboe) on Thursday, September 09, 2004 - 05:01 pm: Edit

we are dorks. all of us. nerds lack social skills, and as far as i can tell we all have cyber social skills at least. lol.
i like being here cause of all the dorks like me!!!

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page