College is a waste of time and money...

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: College is a waste of time and money...
By Savedbythebell7 (Savedbythebell7) on Tuesday, September 07, 2004 - 08:27 pm: Edit

Read "College is a waste of time and Money" - Caroline Bird.

http://exit3.i-55.com/~jhanderson/crit.htm

down at the bottom.

By Limon (Limon) on Wednesday, September 08, 2004 - 02:21 pm: Edit

Well, she has a •••••• up idea of education.

By Theguy000 (Theguy000) on Wednesday, September 08, 2004 - 04:54 pm: Edit

Anyone want to shoot this apart before i ask my parents for $80,000 and enroll in an automechanic training program.

By August (August) on Wednesday, September 08, 2004 - 11:50 pm: Edit

I thought the article was good. I think it's true that far too many students go to college simply because they have always viewed that as the next step in life and not because of a reasoned decision on their part. And then many of these students waste tons of money, both their parents' and the taxpayers', by not studying and by learning practically nothing in college. And they waste professors' time, time that could be better spent on students who actually care. And these "students" who hate studying are not happy, either, because they think that whatever studying they have to do to scrape by is just a chore. Everybody would probably be better off if these people were not in college.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page