Please excuse the intrusion

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: Please excuse the intrusion
By Csbballstardad (Csbballstardad) on Monday, September 06, 2004 - 12:23 pm: Edit

I stumbled into this room wholly ignorant of what was behind the curtain. Yuck! Most of you folk need to read more and type less. We have people on here responding to those with whom they disagree by asking "what's your test score ?". I find that stunning, absolutely stunning.

We are in deep doo-doo (as GHWB would say) in this country and crap like y'all are posting is why. We are now officially ungovernable. We are no longer a nation but are instead loosely connected groups of self-centered, self-deluding, self-righteous, self-ish whiners. A bunch of pocketbook voting, religious text toting, mental morons (wherever we went to school) whose attention span of less than 60 seconds has reduced us to national political candidates who in any other era of our country's history wouldn't have made it out off the city council.

Sorry I came through the door, and don't get up, I'll find my own way out.

By Kiwee (Kiwee) on Monday, September 06, 2004 - 12:32 pm: Edit

Umm, that post itself sounded a little whiny. And I doubt that the state of the nation is the fault of a few kids who post on a college advice forum.

By Lisasimpson (Lisasimpson) on Monday, September 06, 2004 - 12:42 pm: Edit

geez, he registered just to say that?

By Sarasote (Sarasote) on Monday, September 06, 2004 - 12:50 pm: Edit

kinda pathetic especially since hes a dad....lol

fyi...we probably all read more than you do :-D

By Welshie (Welshie) on Monday, September 06, 2004 - 12:51 pm: Edit

What's wrong with toting a religious text?

By Simba (Simba) on Monday, September 06, 2004 - 12:53 pm: Edit

"what's your test score ?"

Just kidding. smile. We adults like to pose that question when we have no intelligent response and want to put you down. Also, we want find out if you are smarter than us or our kids, or future grand kids.

By Megofou (Megofou) on Monday, September 06, 2004 - 12:55 pm: Edit

Good riddance Cs. Have a day.

By Vancat (Vancat) on Monday, September 06, 2004 - 01:00 pm: Edit

Hey Cs congrats on making a fool out of yourself in front of people who dont care about you

have a nice day.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page