College Confidential Yearbook 2004

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: College Confidential Yearbook 2004
By Appliedmath (Appliedmath) on Sunday, September 05, 2004 - 07:20 pm: Edit

Wow I can't believe how fast the summer has gone by. I've learned a lot from everyone about how we should be elite and earn the best rank and score the highest on everything, and do things for the heck of college admissions. I'll admit, I have been changed by these forums forever. You are all very bright people with bright futures. I've had great debates with numerous people, and I've given out free stuff to people who are deserving. This place is like a home. Please everyone, write the college you are going to, and something special about yourself. If for some reason this yearbook turns out to be empty, I'll understand why.

Fall 2004: Harvard University
I was one of the few and proud to debate for Bush.

By Shortcakefairy (Shortcakefairy) on Monday, September 06, 2004 - 11:43 pm: Edit

rock on! enjoy your college experience!

By Candi1657 (Candi1657) on Monday, September 06, 2004 - 11:54 pm: Edit

Fall 2004: Yale University
I like chocolate pudding and whipped cream, together...lots of it. Those who know me well will get the joke.:)

By Welshie (Welshie) on Tuesday, September 07, 2004 - 12:38 am: Edit

Fall 2004: Brigham Young University
Rockin' The Shins from Bakersfield to Pomona.

By Jlq3d3 (Jlq3d3) on Tuesday, September 07, 2004 - 01:03 am: Edit

Stanford University
One of the few, the proud, to debate for the conservative way. Thanks for all your support who ever was on my side.

By Bitz (Bitz) on Tuesday, September 07, 2004 - 05:49 pm: Edit

Stanford University

Keeping economic/political discussions objective... one post at a time.

Plus, I'm a mean Muay Thai competitor and that's just plain sweet.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page