Oh, so you want a Gmail invite? (1 to spare)... READ ON...

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: Oh, so you want a Gmail invite? (1 to spare)... READ ON...
By Immortalwarrior (Immortalwarrior) on Friday, September 03, 2004 - 06:01 pm: Edit

The first person to answer this question will get an invite.

Q. Who sang the following and what's the name of his/her song?

~ Hell is not a place you go, if you're not a Christian; it's the failure of your life's greatest ambition. It's a bad decision to blindly follow any religion. I don't see the difference in between the raw and the wrong ~

By Immortalwarrior (Immortalwarrior) on Friday, September 03, 2004 - 06:07 pm: Edit

By Special_Foreign (Special_Foreign) on Friday, September 03, 2004 - 06:15 pm: Edit

Artist: Immortal Technique

Song: Leaving the Past

By Special_Foreign (Special_Foreign) on Friday, September 03, 2004 - 06:16 pm: Edit

i'm expecting gmail now

By Crystal_Baller (Crystal_Baller) on Friday, September 03, 2004 - 06:26 pm: Edit

Immortal Technique, "Leaving the Past"

By Immortalwarrior (Immortalwarrior) on Friday, September 03, 2004 - 06:34 pm: Edit

Special_Foreign, I'm currently unable to send one, gmail's invite service is currently unavailable, so anyone with gmail is unable to invite you for that matter. I'll send it to you when the service it back up.

:::FROM GMAIL'S HELP CENTER:::

How do I invite others to join Gmail?
Answer

Because we're currently only offering Gmail as part of a preview release and limited test, we don't have details on when Gmail will be made more widely available.

:::::::::::: As we make way for more accounts, we may periodically allow you to invite others to join Gmail. When we do so, you will see an invitation link in your inbox. ::::::::::::

:::::::::::: If you do not see the invitation link, that means that we are unable to provide you with additional invitations at this time. ::::::::::::

To invite someone, click on the 'Invite a friend to join Gmail!' link in your inbox. You will then be asked to provide an email address and a personalized message to your invitee.

The person you invite will be sent a message that includes a link to join Gmail. That registration link will be valid for three weeks and can be used to create only one account.

Should your invitee have problems creating a Gmail account, please let us know by clicking on the 'contact us' link in the grey box below.

Please note that the link may not always be available. When you are allowed to invite others to join Gmail, the number of invitations that you can send will be indicated at the top of the page after you click on the link. Once you have used all of those invitations, we will not be able to immediately issue more invitations.

We have also created a sign up list for those who are interested in receiving updates on Gmail, but have not been invited.

Crystal_Baller, sorry, too late.

By Immortalwarrior (Immortalwarrior) on Friday, September 03, 2004 - 06:35 pm: Edit

Special_Foreign, Post your e-mail.

By Special_Foreign (Special_Foreign) on Friday, September 03, 2004 - 06:42 pm: Edit

just look in the profile i just put it in.

By Special_Foreign (Special_Foreign) on Friday, September 03, 2004 - 06:56 pm: Edit

IMMORTALWARRIOR

---i dont want the invite anymore. so you can give it to crystal-baller. thanks bye

By Special_Foreign (Special_Foreign) on Saturday, September 04, 2004 - 03:30 pm: Edit

bump

---i just bumped this to make sure immortalwarrior read my message. that's all folks

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page