Zell Miller!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: Zell Miller!
By Poetsheart (Poetsheart) on Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 12:20 am: Edit

What's up with this Zell Miller, anyway? What do you make of his speech at the convention tonight?

By Pkpat2000 (Pkpat2000) on Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 12:33 pm: Edit

Zell is a traitor whose personal attacks against Kerry were mostly false.

By Pkpat2000 (Pkpat2000) on Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 12:50 pm: Edit

Zell Miller wants Bush to decide when we go to war, not a democratic and international governing body.

By Hhboyji (Hhboyji) on Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 01:00 pm: Edit

He looked like an angry devil to me that night.

:)

By Brettjrob (Brettjrob) on Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 03:10 pm: Edit

Did anyone else see his interview with Chris Matthews on Hardball at 11PM? He looked like a raging lunatic; I thought he was going to wind up spouting off language that would get MSNBC slapped with a nice, hefty fine from the FCC. ;-)

By Jlq3d3 (Jlq3d3) on Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 03:26 pm: Edit

Zell was excellent, and now kerry's campaign is scrambling around in fear after they got whipped. He did not make personal attacks on kerry, but he viciously attacked his voting record against defense systems. Anyone who has not seen it should dl it. I think it is on the rnc website maybe.

By Shortcakefairy (Shortcakefairy) on Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 07:12 pm: Edit

ZELL HELL

and i enjoyed it :-D!

i hate how all the press didn't mention the fact that he was a former segregationist when he was campaigning for Clinton in 1992

yet now that he's campaigning for Bush in 2004, all of a sudden they feel like remembering!

the media and the liberals are quivering with fear =) and trying to cover it up by accusing Zell of being an angry old man, and a "real" flip flopper---when really he's a man with experience and insight, especially about his fellow senator, John Kerry

By Shortcakefairy (Shortcakefairy) on Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 07:15 pm: Edit

and he has every right to be angry at his party...it's dissolving and having a major self-identity crisis.

By Jlq3d3 (Jlq3d3) on Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 07:51 pm: Edit

There will be a split between the liebermans/clintons and the deans. Kerry was the compromise who came out of the primaries, but he can only go so far with Bush hatred. 18% of the dems have defected to Bush, and a few percent to nader. I dont know if Hillary will be able to regroup the party like Bill did.

By Vancat (Vancat) on Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 08:15 pm: Edit

Hillary? Regrouping?

Doubt it.

By Eyesclozedtight (Eyesclozedtight) on Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 08:20 pm: Edit

we call people like zell miller "DINOs"
Democrats
In
Name
Only

By Jlq3d3 (Jlq3d3) on Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 08:30 pm: Edit

eyesclosed, I am SURE you called him that in 92 when he gave Clinton's key note address, and in 96 when he wrote the dem platform. Be honest here.

By Eyesclozedtight (Eyesclozedtight) on Saturday, September 04, 2004 - 01:13 am: Edit

i was only 6 in 1992. i wouldn't know what to call him and i probably didn't care. i'd call zell miller a DINO today, just as i'd call lieberman a DINO as well.

By Annakat (Annakat) on Saturday, September 04, 2004 - 03:36 am: Edit

how 'bout a whacko?

By Annakat (Annakat) on Saturday, September 04, 2004 - 03:41 am: Edit

shortcakefairy and jlq,

did you really enjoy zell miller's speech? leftist, rightist, republican, democrat . . . i can't imagine anyone "enjoying" the rants of a raving lunatic. and america thought howard dean was out of control? and america was shocked by janet jackson exposing her boob? yet . . . a man who is clearly disturbed and troubled is inspiring and enjoyable? apparently, the white house would disagree with your take on mr. miller since they've been trying to distance themselves from him. go republicans!

things that make you go hmmmmmm.

By Girlforever101 (Girlforever101) on Saturday, September 04, 2004 - 11:08 am: Edit

Zell Miller is only a Democrat b/c it helped him get elected, a definite DINO. Democrats have controlled Georgia since Reconstruction, until recently when Sonny Purdue became governor, but I doubt he's going to be in office next term.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page