Come Back Massdad

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: Come Back Massdad
By Thinkingoutloud (Thinkingoutloud) on Wednesday, September 01, 2004 - 08:49 pm: Edit

Somebody (not me) posted something that Massdad did not like so he said:

"Ramble on. I have better things to do than waste time in flights of rhetoric with folks like you firmly in residence in an alternate reality.

Goodby."

I thought he was only referring to that thread but I have not seen any other posts from him in two days. So, Massdad, if you are still out there come on back to the party. I don't agree with a thing you say, but it is more fun to have you around than not.

By Awesome (Awesome) on Wednesday, September 01, 2004 - 10:01 pm: Edit

I think he should come back, too

By Vancat (Vancat) on Wednesday, September 01, 2004 - 10:16 pm: Edit

naahhhh, it's cool without him.

By Idiias (Idiias) on Wednesday, September 01, 2004 - 10:17 pm: Edit

*signs petition*

By Massdad (Massdad) on Wednesday, September 01, 2004 - 11:40 pm: Edit

I've just been lurking in the background, waiting for the right moment to pounce.

And seriously, the quote above, which was accurate, was for the one dialog. Seriously, though, it's getting difficult to have a serious conversation, what with all the mudslinging, not that I would EVER do so myself!

By Valpal (Valpal) on Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 12:16 am: Edit

I find the mudslinging distressing too, Massdad.
However, spirited, THOUGH REASONED discussion is always a good thing. It shows that one of the founding principles that made America great, is still alive and well. But the current unprecidented level of partisan hatred, and rhetorical vitriol, is causing me to fear for our country.

By Simba (Simba) on Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 07:43 am: Edit

But the current unprecidented level of partisan hatred, and rhetorical vitriol, is causing me to fear for our country

The only way that can happen if the 'great divider' came back to my state. FOX had its license revoked, the talking heads on the radio are put in jail. I was hoping for Kerry-McCain ticket.

By Chavi (Chavi) on Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 04:22 pm: Edit

McCain loves Bush.

By Eyesclozedtight (Eyesclozedtight) on Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 06:52 pm: Edit

McCain loves America.

By Thinkingoutloud (Thinkingoutloud) on Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 11:08 pm: Edit

Massdad is back - bigger, badder, better than ever! Watch out, he fears no one -- not even Zell Miller.

By Vancat (Vancat) on Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 11:22 pm: Edit

yaaawwwwnnnnnn...

By Browninfall (Browninfall) on Thursday, September 02, 2004 - 11:53 pm: Edit

Vancat: I just got back from dropping off my daughter at Brown - thankfully Alan Keyes and Chris Berman have children who are also going to be freshpersons there. Where's your sidekick, Simba?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page