Sigh

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: Sigh
By Katiya (Katiya) on Sunday, August 29, 2004 - 05:36 pm: Edit

end of summer blues, anyone?

it is so hot and gross out today and the thought of school, college applications, sports, and life starting up again in the fall is just too upsetting. i just don't wanna!

By Patr1ck (Patr1ck) on Sunday, August 29, 2004 - 05:44 pm: Edit

I am so glad its over. I want to go to school. These summers are so long.

By Thunder77 (Thunder77) on Sunday, August 29, 2004 - 07:03 pm: Edit

^^

How can you say that? You must have wasted your summer indoors sitting on the couch.

Anyway, the first month of school is not so bad. But it really gets depressing once it reaches november-december when its the middle of the school year and you're flooded with work and the prospect of standardized tests, not to mention the cold mornings!

By Asianalto (Asianalto) on Sunday, August 29, 2004 - 09:49 pm: Edit

Ok, I might have spent a lot of my summer doing nothing, but even had I not, I am looking forward to starting classes and getting back to all my ECs and seeing the cool teachers and stuff. My senior year will rock, if only because I said so.

By Macramequeen (Macramequeen) on Sunday, August 29, 2004 - 11:29 pm: Edit

I so do not wanna go back. School sucks ass cheeks. I hate it so bad. At least it's senior year though... I mean it's gonna be stressful as hell but at the same time I don't really care much, you know? Whatever........ =\

By Megofou (Megofou) on Sunday, August 29, 2004 - 11:39 pm: Edit

Summer and I agree only for so long. Most of the summer I worked 6 days a week...so I was busy. That was nice. It kept me on my toes.

In the past two weeks...everything has stopped. I can sleep until midafternoon if I like. It's crazy. I doooon't like it. Bring on college.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page