UCSB MEETUP IDEAS!!!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: UCSB MEETUP IDEAS!!!
By Socalgirlie18 (Socalgirlie18) on Friday, August 27, 2004 - 06:49 pm: Edit

Hey guys, well here's the thread I promised to make. Just in case some people are confused, a bunch of us CC members who are going to attend UCSB this fall (2004) have agreed to meet up sometime and hang out when we get to SB. This is an open discussion, so if anyone has ideas about the when/where/how, PLEASE SHARE YOUR IDEAS.

Eva

By Ginagee7 (Ginagee7) on Friday, August 27, 2004 - 08:09 pm: Edit

Maybe somewhere in IV, like Freebirds or Woodstock for lunch? And, of course, theres always the beach.

By Socalgirlie18 (Socalgirlie18) on Friday, August 27, 2004 - 08:55 pm: Edit

how bout.... Woodstock for lunch and then the beach to hang out?

By Idiias (Idiias) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 12:12 am: Edit

but what if it's awkward...you never know. I say just do lunch, and if it goes well plan on the beach at another time.

By Gfjigi (Gfjigi) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 02:02 am: Edit

lol, we're just here to have a good time, nobody's going to feel awkward, we'll make sure you wont =)

woodstock is the pizza place right? lunch and beach sounds good. although im not sure if it'd be better to do lunch or dinner, beach at night would be really peaceful and chill, but that's just a thought.

but then again, we'd probably rather party at night instead

anyway, if you guys wanna talk about it, just im me at gfjigi (aim)

By Westladude24 (Westladude24) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 03:22 am: Edit

I suggest meeting up at night for dinner then we can crash to some parties at Del Playa...=)The more the merrier..I'm sure there are people out there who are throwing out parties and need more people...

By Magnum (Magnum) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 04:18 am: Edit

I think I would be up for crashing this get together if no one minds. I'm just not sure where Woodstock is or any place for that matter.

By Socalgirlie18 (Socalgirlie18) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 11:40 pm: Edit

I think pizza and DP sounds good. We have to figure out how many people are likely coming so we can find out if there's enough space @ Woodstock in the first place (10, 20, 30 people?). The beach sounds fun, but DP is where everyone is gonna be, so its probably a cooler idea. I think that if we meet up around 7 and start leaving to DP around 10 o'clockish, we can get a few hours of partying in. How many people do you guys think will come?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page