Scott Peterson to Dad

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: Scott Peterson to Dad
By Candi1657 (Candi1657) on Wednesday, August 25, 2004 - 10:40 pm: Edit

"I think I'm going to pull an OJ."

This was heard by the jury in a series of wiretapped calls between Peterson and his family. The jury also heard testimony about how Scott Peterson initially about going to the marina and at least 4 or 5 repetitive visits to the area after his wife disappeared. He also bragged jokingly to a friend about how they "only found an anchor" in digging up the rivers' contents.

By Scubasteve (Scubasteve) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 10:02 am: Edit

just curious as to where you got this information from....never seen it before

By Candi1657 (Candi1657) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 01:22 pm: Edit

Catherine Crier Live. You've gotta be a CourtTV junkie to get the scoop.

By Macramequeen (Macramequeen) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 02:42 pm: Edit

Awe, man what an •••••••. How can people be so evil? He's not even the least bit remorseful about killing his own wife and baby! I wonder why he did it. Because he was cheating? He has to be psychotic. A normal human being isn't so heartless. One of these days he's gonna have a breakdown or something, like the Hacking guy. He cannot hold it in for too long because he is clearly not sane. Man, I'm really angry now. He better get the death penalty.

By Megofou (Megofou) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 02:53 pm: Edit

I've been watching on CourtTV for the past week or two. Besides the fact that I don't believe in the death penalty...I don't think the prosecution has done its job. Everything is circumstantial so far. If they want the death penalty, they better start providing real evidence.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page