Another World Leader Supports John Kerry

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: Another World Leader Supports John Kerry
By Thinkingoutloud (Thinkingoutloud) on Wednesday, August 25, 2004 - 09:57 pm: Edit

As you may recall, Sen. John Kerry stated he had spoken with a lot of World leaders who said they wanted Pres. Bush to be replaced by Sen. Kerry. A recent newspaper article stated:

"The North Koreans made it very clear, politely, that they want Mr. Kerry to win the election," C. Kenneth Quinones, a former U.S. diplomat who was in Pyongyang, the North Korean capital, this month for a Korean studies conference, said in a recent interview in Tokyo."

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/187553_nkorea24.html

Citizens of North Korea believe Kim Jong Il is God. They are taught this from birth. If Kim Jong Il is indeed God and he wishes to see Sen. John Kerry elected, how could anyone vote for Pres. Bush or Ralph Nader?

By Craigk10 (Craigk10) on Wednesday, August 25, 2004 - 10:12 pm: Edit

So ridiculous ...

By Vancat (Vancat) on Wednesday, August 25, 2004 - 10:14 pm: Edit

craig, are you a nader supporter? Just curious

By Paulhomework (Paulhomework) on Wednesday, August 25, 2004 - 10:20 pm: Edit

lol wow great sarcasm! i'm literally moved by it especially the last paragraph

By Craigk10 (Craigk10) on Wednesday, August 25, 2004 - 10:20 pm: Edit

I've flip-flopped and continue to flip-flop (haha, had to say it) between Nader and Kerry. Kerry for the obvious reasons concerning the value of the vote and the $4,000 tax deduction promise per college student. Still, I'm more in line with Nader.

My response had little to do with that and more to do with ridiculous stuff like this thread coming from both sides.

By Simba (Simba) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 09:34 am: Edit

There is a difference between out right lies and fabrications versus exploiting the stand on the issues.

Sure there is a free speech, but that doesn't entitle you to shout fire, fire in an auditorium.

Carl Rowe seems to have lost his touch. In prior two occasions when he started the whisper campaigns (gays and Ann Richards and Vietnam against MaCain - there was not enough time to react). Today, there was plenty of lead time to investigate and expose the real truth.

By Scubasteve (Scubasteve) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 10:00 am: Edit

the smear machine has finally run out of steam..

By Jlq3d3 (Jlq3d3) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 03:25 pm: Edit

Kim jong il knows kerry will not have the teeth to be tough on him diplomaticly or militarily if it needs to come down to that. Kerry will bow to the french and others who might or might not be supportive. On the other hand, Bush would deal with kim jong il if it is the right thing to do, not whether France and germany agree.

By Craigk10 (Craigk10) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 03:29 pm: Edit

Or Kim Jong Il knows that Kerry will be actually willing to compromise and find an actual solution.

You are making a lot of assumptions with that statement by the way that none of us can be sure of.

By Neo (Neo) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 03:32 pm: Edit

Haha...I love the "Kerry loves the French" rhetoric. It never gets old.

Here's the most recent cartoon to tackle this tough issue of "why we should not vot for Kerry".

http://www.salon.com/comics/tomo/2004/08/23/tomo/story.jpg

By Thinkingoutloud (Thinkingoutloud) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 07:18 pm: Edit

Come on guys, you know this is funny! God (a/k/a Kim Jong Il) supports John Kerry! I even mentioned Nader in order to make sure Craigk10 did not feel left out.

By Baseketball22 (Baseketball22) on Friday, August 27, 2004 - 12:13 am: Edit

"Or Kim Jong Il knows that Kerry will be actually willing to compromise and find an actual solution."

.............riiigghht.

By Neo (Neo) on Friday, August 27, 2004 - 12:16 am: Edit

"Haha...I love the "Kerry loves the French/terrorists/SouthEastAsian Dictators" joke. It never gets old.

Here's the most recent cartoon to tackle this tough issue of "why we should not vote for Kerry".

http://www.salon.com/comics/tomo/2004/08/23/tomo/story.jpg

By Joseancer (Joseancer) on Friday, August 27, 2004 - 12:18 am: Edit

" Kim jong il knows kerry will not have the teeth to be tough on him diplomaticly or militarily if it needs to come down to that. Kerry will bow to the french and others who might or might not be supportive. On the other hand, Bush would deal with kim jong il if it is the right thing to do, not whether France and germany agree."

Please stay away from any kind of career in international relations.

By Annakat (Annakat) on Friday, August 27, 2004 - 04:21 am: Edit

does george bush even know that north korea isn't in south america?

and . . .

just how is president bush dealing with north korea so effectively now? by invading iraq and bringing peace, love, and joy to the middle east? north korea has been thumbing its nose at us now for a while.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page