Please recommend a wheelie laptop case/backpack

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: Please recommend a wheelie laptop case/backpack
By Innotof (Innotof) on Wednesday, August 25, 2004 - 02:15 am: Edit

Right now i'm looking for an affordable, sturdy, non-classy wheelie backback (with a LONG handle -- I'm tall) that has one or two roomy compartments plus space and padding for an average-sized laptop computer. Got any ideas? Let me know what would work.

By Demingy (Demingy) on Wednesday, August 25, 2004 - 08:49 am: Edit

I'm not sure what you mean by affordable, but I would suggest checking out ebags.com

They have pretty good prices on bags and a HUGE selection. They also have some reviews on the bags so you might be able to see what other customers thought (and they DO include the negative reviews as well as the positive ones).

I really like my bag, but it isn't a backpack and doesn't have a long handle (I'm short).

By Korinfox (Korinfox) on Wednesday, August 25, 2004 - 10:41 am: Edit

wheelie bags aren't too good, theres a reason why airports have super smooth floors (otherwise they tip easily and such...) so I don't recomment one, how bout buying a silm notebook?

By Demingy (Demingy) on Wednesday, August 25, 2004 - 01:20 pm: Edit

I use mine regularly (too many books/supplies and too heavy). I haven't had too many problems with it and my school has a combination of carpeting, tile floors, and smooth floors. I also wheel it from my car to the school through the parking lot and on the sidewalk. The biggest problem would be trying to run it over dirt or grass/weeds but other than that I think it is a fine option.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page