Dang...such drama in the men's gymnastics!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: Dang...such drama in the men's gymnastics!
By Wonduhbread (Wonduhbread) on Monday, August 23, 2004 - 11:36 pm: Edit

I'm glued to the edge of my seat.

I'm so sad for Morgan Hamm (my baby!) and that guy everyone was cheering for. The one that made the judges double check on the high bar.

Those judges suck.

By Rachelvishy (Rachelvishy) on Monday, August 23, 2004 - 11:51 pm: Edit

Wow... they need a better system for judging; I was gobsmacked when the night was over! All I can [eloquently] say is... WTF?!

By Gidget (Gidget) on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 - 08:59 am: Edit

What about the vault, the last guy fell.... he fell... there is NO WAY he should have gotten a bronze medal.... there is some messed up judging going on...

By Takiusproteus (Takiusproteus) on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 - 10:17 am: Edit

I loved when the spectators were flipping out and yelling and booing...

especially the guy who gave the finger.

By Poison_Ivy (Poison_Ivy) on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 - 12:35 pm: Edit

SEXY ALEXI SHOULD HAVE WON GOLD..

That's the truth and end of dicussion.

I would have been the person who would toss a shoe at the judges.

By Wondermonkey (Wondermonkey) on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 - 02:23 pm: Edit

Oh. My. Goodness...I was watching the whole thing too. I couldn't believe that the judges would change a score because of an audience reaction! If that was the case, then whenever the audience felt compelled to riot, the judges would just go ahead and rescore everything! WTF is that?! Although I do agree that there was something screwy going on with the judging that night...I still can figure out how Paul got a higher score than the Russian dude...

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page