Man fired for heckling Bush

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: Man fired for heckling Bush
By Simba (Simba) on Sunday, August 22, 2004 - 12:05 pm: Edit

A man who heckled President Bush at a political rally was fired from his job at an advertising and design company for offending a client who provided tickets to the event.

more at

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/South/08/21/heckler.fired.ap/index.html

By Fundingfather (Fundingfather) on Sunday, August 22, 2004 - 12:50 pm: Edit

Simba,

I assume you mean this as some sort of slam against the Bush campaign, even though it is obvious that the campaign had nothing to do with this and that it is the right of an employer to fire someone who puts the profitability of the firm in jeopardy which this person clearly did.

However, please comment on this person's overtly negative behavior at a Republican rally and compare it relative to my suggestion that at a liberal concert that an appropriate response was to not clap. I did not suggest heckling as this person did - just don't go along with the clapping and cheering at Bush-bashing statements. This was your response to my suggestion:

"Pick another topic like dishonestly suggesting to misbehave in a concert as an invited guest. You know that it is for a liberal cause."

Do I detect a note of hypocrisy?

By Craigk10 (Craigk10) on Sunday, August 22, 2004 - 01:17 pm: Edit

This is a non-issue. We all know he wasn't fired for his political views, but for his very questionable behavior.

By Vancat (Vancat) on Sunday, August 22, 2004 - 02:03 pm: Edit

Yes this has nothing to do with Bush. The man's behavior embarrased his company, and his employers saw fit to fire him.

By Simba (Simba) on Sunday, August 22, 2004 - 02:54 pm: Edit

Fundingfather: Nice republican way to reward dissent - take away his livelyhood.

By Bunmushroom (Bunmushroom) on Sunday, August 22, 2004 - 02:55 pm: Edit

LOL. A company has every right and should fire any employee who does not behave appropiratly.

By Vancat (Vancat) on Sunday, August 22, 2004 - 03:20 pm: Edit

exactly. This man is an Employee and therefore is under the control of his EMPLOYER, the company. if the company feels that his conduct was not appropriate, regardless of his political views, the company has every right to fire him.

By Feuler (Feuler) on Sunday, August 22, 2004 - 03:24 pm: Edit

Yeah, that guy is a dumbass. I didn't have the patience to read the whole article, but I could tell from the beginning. He was not "voicing his opinion" as he so rightiously puts it, he was being unruly and out of line like so many liberals like to act (I will note that I am strongly liberal in mindset, but I just tend to notice that many liberals have a hard time behaving like civilized people- thus removing credibility from their views and actually HURTING their cause).

By Thedad (Thedad) on Sunday, August 22, 2004 - 04:02 pm: Edit

Feh.

I give the guy props for piercing the bubble that Bush travels in, where signing pledges of support as a condition for attending events has become common practice and the audience for question and answer sessions is neatly pre-screened. How very Soviet.

With any luck, come next January 20 Bush can drag his sorry ass back to Crawford, Texas and he won't have to worry about any questions at all.

By Noodleman (Noodleman) on Monday, August 23, 2004 - 08:44 am: Edit

Booyah, Thedad. How very Soviet, indeed.

By Thedad (Thedad) on Monday, August 23, 2004 - 05:29 pm: Edit

Noodleman, I have this quirky point of view, as one of long-term anti-Soviet views, that we didn't when the Cold War in order to become an authoritarian unilateralist power which internally tries to equate dissent with treason or disloyalty. I'm kinda funny that way. I look at some of the current administration and the attitudinal affinities with the likes of Yuri Andropov, Mikhail Suslov, etc. seem more than sketchy.

As a side note, I've always found it interesting that that in both countries, it's the urban elites (Moscow & St. Petersburg for Russia) that are more cosmopolitan and forward looking, while those from the boonies are inclined towards flag-waving nationalism and xenophobia. But I digress.

By Immortalwarrior (Immortalwarrior) on Monday, August 23, 2004 - 07:15 pm: Edit

The USA shows the least respect for its presidents. It's absurd!
I don't live in the USA, but from the news I read and hear (e.g. this post) I discovered that Americans have little respect for their presidents, also seeing American TV shows like Jay Leno making jokes of Bush is very unnatural to me.

If this happened in another country, this man might have had to face trial, and most likely jailed.

THIS IS THE PRESIDENT OF YOUR COUNTRY! Have some decency and show respect!

By Arthurd (Arthurd) on Monday, August 23, 2004 - 07:25 pm: Edit

I don't know if you're from communist China or what. However, in the US each and every citizen has freedom of speech, and the right to question authority... this includes the president!

I do agree that a certain level of respect should be given to the leader of one's country, but let's not take it too far. If Jay Leno didn't vote for Bush or whatever the case may be, he should have the right to criticize Bush, regardless of his position as president.

As for the person who was fired, I am totally in agreeance with the employers. If his acts were hurting the company's reputation, let him go... nothing to do with the title of the man he criticised.

By Immortalwarrior (Immortalwarrior) on Monday, August 23, 2004 - 08:16 pm: Edit

I'm not from communist China or what. I believe that there should be a certain level of respect, the same kind of respect a child has for his father regardless of whether the child likes his father or not.

You believe in the freedom of speech. Ok, what if I flood this site with posts about hating a certain ethnic group, or whatnot. Would that be considered "freedom of speech" or would I be asked to shut up? Where do we draw the line?

By Ay_Caramba (Ay_Caramba) on Monday, August 23, 2004 - 09:19 pm: Edit

The thing is, Hate attacks infringe upon others' rights, while expressing an opinion against the policies of our president, a person who signed up for, campaigned for, his job, does not infringe upon his rights, or anyone else's that cares to dissent.

By Destinypath (Destinypath) on Monday, August 23, 2004 - 11:26 pm: Edit

Just a note. I heard on the news today (USA Radio News) that BOTH political parties only allow supporters of their candidates and views to be close during speeches and fundraising events, cutting down on hecklers and interruptions during events.

And talk about being "prescreened" audiences...did anyone watch the Democratic primary introductions/Q&A sessions on the Jay Matthews show? Not one of the questions asked was on a touchy or admittedly weak area for the favored candidates.

If you are going to make assertions, please back them up instead of spreading your views to others without proof.

That was meant in a kindly "freedom of info" way, not an attack on anyone. Please take it as such.

By Thedad (Thedad) on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 - 03:26 am: Edit

Wrong, Slick. The Dems have *never* required signed loyalty oaths or pledges of support as a requirement to attend events and in fact hecklers regularly show up. At *media* controlled events such as debates, as opposed to *campaign controlled events*, media reps often screen the audience for undecided voters and the like. And for that matter, both members of the media and ordinary voters often ask really dumb questions. I can rarely stand to watch "Larry King Dead" for exactly that reason.

As for respect, Bush deserves a lot less respect for lying about everything from Iraq to class warfare via his tax cuts than Clinton received for lying about the Monica matter, the difference being that the latter had nothing to do with running the company. Of course, Clinton was nearly crucified. Payback's a bitch, isn't it?

By Noodleman (Noodleman) on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 - 09:53 am: Edit

Whoah, hold on, Thedad! I was agreeing with you! The whole thing creeps me out no end!

Have you ever read Chomsky's "Understanding Power?" This is the propoganda model of the government elite/media collaberation in spades!

The media aren't dumb--they know who butters their bread. And voters aren't dumb--they're just indoctrinated from birth with all sorts of propaganda that shape their views, and habits.

In fact, the entire discussion of politics today is framed from the get-go in the narrowest possible terms. Both the Democrites and the Repugnicans are way far to the "authoritarian" side of the spectrum.

As to the cold war, it was absolutely instumental for both the Soviets and the US in mainaining the military industrial complex that was the underpinning of both state-sponsored economic models. When it ended, we had to come up with a new bogeyman. Hence, the war on terror.

Nobody in power wanted the cold war to end. Reagan knew it was on its last legs, and used that to his political advantage.

Both Repubs and Dems are equally guilty in foisting this canard on the American people--and the American people are nearly equally guilty for buying it.

Fear is a powerful motivator.

Go, Nader.

By Noodleman (Noodleman) on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 - 09:57 am: Edit

"I believe that there should be a certain level of respect, the same kind of respect a child has for his father regardless of whether the child likes his father or not."

That shows an authoritarian predilection on your part. I respect those who show respect for me, and deserve respect--regardless of their supposed societal rank based upon an arbitrary scale of worthiness.

When George Bush shows that he has respect for human life and dignity, I'll respect him back. And that goes for any Democrat President, too.

I don't respect power out-of-hand, though.

By Thedad (Thedad) on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 - 12:18 pm: Edit

Noodleman, sorry...I did understand that you were agreeing with me, at least on that post. We part ways over Nader but pax vobiscum.

By Noodleman (Noodleman) on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 - 12:36 pm: Edit

We actually probably don't part ways on Nader. I'm not helping Bush if I can help it. My lever will be pulled for Kerry out of pragmatism. I live in VA and the polls have a 1 point margin for Bush as of yesterday.

I just happen to like Nader because generally he's got brass balls and doesn't knuckle under--though I'm not pleased about his tacit acceptance of Republican signatures. That's uncharacteristic of him.

I'm a "character" voter. It's why I supported McCain in 2000.

Anyhow, Thedad, I look forward to your posts, always. IMHO You've got a good head on your shoulders and I think you're right most of the time, for what it's worth to ya. I'm sure that you can die happy now that you've got my approval.

Pax out, dude.

Cheers!
-El Noodlo

By Hunter1985 (Hunter1985) on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 - 12:38 pm: Edit

Seriously, the guy should have thought ahead, he should have known their were going to be some repurcussions.

If he goes to see the President just to heckle him, he is seriously missing a few synapses. If nothing else, you can hear what the other side stands for, and think of counter-arguments, get ideas, etc. Don't disrupt the event, it does ruin the experience for some people who just want to hear the Prez. speak.

I was lucky enough to attend rallies for BOTH campaigns. Now, it's no secret I'm more of a fan of Bush, but I was still interested in hearing the other side. I went to the Kerry rally, and, politics aside, rallies are just awesome events- both of them were energizing and fun. I listened to his speech, I clapped when he entered, made good points, etc. My only act of defiance was not clapping when I did not agree with him. I didn't stand up and heckle, I was just thinking in my mind, "that's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard". I enjoyed the event, and afterwords, I wrote an op-ed piece for my paper criticizing one of Kerry's platform points. I didn't agree with most of what Kerry said, but it was an interesting experience.

The man should have gone to the rally knowing it was an oppurtunity to learn, and not have gone with such bitterness. Now, there is freedom of speech, but there is not freedom of speech without repurcussions. Disrupting a major political event for the President and expect no consequences is just silly. There are other ways of protesting a candidate other than heckling him at a major event surrounded by his supporters- you look immature and foolish.

By Texdad (Texdad) on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 - 06:46 pm: Edit

I am hoping to get the opportunity to go to a Bush rally and and ask Bush a real question or two, maybe about wmd and why if the majority of the Iraqis want us to leave we keep killing them in the name of democracy.

By Morgantruce (Morgantruce) on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 - 09:12 pm: Edit

I've heckled several big fish over the years. Everything depends on your demeanor, what you say, and your timing. Once I completely unsettled a Chairman of the Joint Chiefs.

Another time I blurted out some really dumb thing at Reagan and he gave me one of those quick looks. I immediately regretted it---and have ever since. He might have seemed confused by many things; self confidence was never one of them.

I don't do it any longer.

By Browninfall (Browninfall) on Wednesday, August 25, 2004 - 12:23 pm: Edit

Hey, Simba

Make sure you're sitting down. If you didn't like what happened to your heckler friend, I'm sure you'll go ballistic over this one:

Two Atlantic City Surf minor league baseball employees were recently fired for making light of Governor James McGreeey's resignation. Public address announcer Greg Maiurco dedicated the Village People song "YMCA" to the governor one day after he announced that he would resign. The next night, scoreboard operator Marco Cerino posted in lights "Sponsored by Governor Jim McGreevey" when the disco hit came on.

Taking away someone's livelihood for having a little light-hearted fun. Let the outrage begin, Simba.

By Simba (Simba) on Wednesday, August 25, 2004 - 01:17 pm: Edit

Browninfall: No I consider the firing appropriate.

By Browninfall (Browninfall) on Wednesday, August 25, 2004 - 02:18 pm: Edit

Simba,

I can't wait to hear your logic on this one. If you heckle Bush while on the job, it's an issue of free speech, livelihood, yada yada yada. Have some fun with Governor Hot Pants and it's the unemployment line for you.

Let her rip, Simba. I'm sure it's going to be good.

By Simba (Simba) on Wednesday, August 25, 2004 - 02:59 pm: Edit

Borowninfall: It is very simple. In one case I am excersizing my right out side of my employers juridiction. In the second case I am doing things on the my employer's premises with his equipments on his time and trying to express my views on his guests.

You won't get me excited on this one - try something else

Like was there a connection between Bush and Swiftboat veterans or not when his lawyer and campaign advisors were invloved. What do you think?

By Browninfall (Browninfall) on Wednesday, August 25, 2004 - 04:47 pm: Edit

Ahhhh.....nuance. You have learned well from the man who was the inspiration for Major Frank Burns of MASH. I was against firing people for their indiscretions before I was for it.

On your other matter, please, Simba stop with the marshmallows and give me some heat (that's a baseball analogy).

First, I recommend that you read Ginsburg's (he's the lawyer who resigned...not sure what you mean by "and campaign advisors")letter of resignation as it might help you out here. Representing campaigns, parties and outside groups simultaneously is legal and allowed under the Federal Election Commission coordination rules. One of your guys by the name of Joe Sandler, a lawyer for the Democratic National Committee and MoveOn.org has said that there is nothing wrong with serving in both roles at once.

On the other hand our guys understand that even the appearance of impropriety is inappropriate. The New York Times and the rest of the mainstream media expects that of us. So our guys resign if there is any question about what's going on. We know Kerry will get a pass from Brokaw, etc. but we know that that's our lot in life. It's kind of like when Bob Livingston resigned from the House during the extramarital affairs flap in the Clinton era, while the other side wagged their collective fingers finger and whined that "it's only about sex". The honorable thing is important to us.

Our side's still waiting for Zach Exley, MoveOn.org's Director of Special Projects, to resign from the Kerry campaign. Any thoughts on that? What do you think of MoveOn.org's letter on its website from John Kerry commending the organization for its efforts in helping to stop the "Bush right wing juggernaut"? How about any thoughts on MoveOn.org's founder and campaign director, Eli Pariser, sending an e-mail to its members explaining how they can host their own pro-Kerry party - with a letter from Mary Beth Cahill, John Kerry's campaign manager, attached? By the way, what do you think of President Bush denouncing all 527 ads while your guy just wants to muzzle the Swift Boat Veterans. John Kerry has gone from "Bring it on" to "Make them stop" in a matter of days. You better not publish any more books against me. You better not put them in your bookstore. You better not run any more ads against me. My God, man, what a baby.

Once again I look forward to hearing you explain why what's good for the goose is just good for the goose.

By Vancat (Vancat) on Wednesday, August 25, 2004 - 05:34 pm: Edit

Just for fun:

Simba, your habit of putting [] after most everything you say these days is getting mighty irritating. IMO.

By Fundingfather (Fundingfather) on Wednesday, August 25, 2004 - 05:36 pm: Edit

Great post, Browninfall. Why is does it seem as if the Kerry backers get all of their news from reading only the headlines?

By Destinypath (Destinypath) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 10:18 am: Edit

Because the mainstream media is (often/usually) liberal. I read an article yesterday in World Magazing quoting NYT's editor as saying, "Yes, of course we're a liberal newspaper."

By Xiggi (Xiggi) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 10:37 am: Edit

Why is does it seem as if the Kerry backers get all of their news from reading only the headlines?

Because it takes them most of the day to understand the text!

By Simba (Simba) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 11:34 am: Edit

At least we use our brains

By Browninfall (Browninfall) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 01:34 pm: Edit

Simba:

Let's start using those brains. I've answered your questions. Why won't you answer mine?

By Simba (Simba) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 02:09 pm: Edit

Your questions go round and round in circles. I can't argue with some one who still believes that the earth is flat. They have been answered many times if not by me then by others.

By Browninfall (Browninfall) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 02:35 pm: Edit

Simba:

Years ago Gilda Radnor played a hilarious character on Saturday Night Live called Emily Latela. When she got to the point where she was no longer able to defend a position she held, she would respond "Whatever" and go away. You remind me of her.

By Vancat (Vancat) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 03:02 pm: Edit

hehehe

Time to bust out the popcorn

By Fundingfather (Fundingfather) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 03:03 pm: Edit

Wasn't the response, "Never Mind"? Or was that someone else.

By Browninfall (Browninfall) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 03:34 pm: Edit

My bad. It was "Never mind" - even better!!!!

A followup: Governor McGreevey today urged the Atlantic City baseball team to rehire the announcer fired for dedicating the song YMCA to the Governor the day after he resigned.

There's great potential for humor here.

By Simba (Simba) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 04:45 pm: Edit

I don't get the connection between YMCA song and the governor - honestly.

By Vancat (Vancat) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 04:47 pm: Edit

OMG Simba. Why don't you download the YMCA song video, and then you'll See why.

By Craigk10 (Craigk10) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 05:48 pm: Edit

Please stop.

By Simba (Simba) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 06:46 pm: Edit

you are having fun with these cool s. aren't you?

I am used to them...when my son was 4 or 5 he liked to write same letter over and over again.

By Vancat (Vancat) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 07:05 pm: Edit

hehe...you started it.

By Tongos (Tongos) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 07:22 pm: Edit

hello vancat.. this is tongos. yep, its tongos.

By Simba (Simba) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 07:49 pm: Edit

but my son out grew it

By Vancat (Vancat) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 08:06 pm: Edit

ok, then in that case:

Guess I'm not growin out of it

By Simba (Simba) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 08:22 pm: Edit

He also outgrew his diapers. But, this is a free country. Everyone has right to be a ........

By Vancat (Vancat) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 08:23 pm: Edit

w0w, your son doesn't wear diapers anymore??!! Damn I MUST be behind.

By Simba (Simba) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 08:24 pm: Edit

No..not behind, just special

By Vancat (Vancat) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 08:34 pm: Edit

actually you're right, I AM special. And you are OLD.

By Simba (Simba) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 08:37 pm: Edit

yup, but that's OLD news

By Vancat (Vancat) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 08:39 pm: Edit

Hi gramps! Like I said before, you're an old old old man. Oldie.

By Simba (Simba) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 08:42 pm: Edit

I am tired now. I need to take my nap

By Vancat (Vancat) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 08:49 pm: Edit

yea. Don't forget to take your dentures out.

By Simba (Simba) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 08:52 pm: Edit

My son used to boast to his friends,"My dad is better than yours. He can take his teeth out. Can your dad do that?"

By Vancat (Vancat) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 09:14 pm: Edit

sorry to hear that your son had no friends and was so desperate to impress people with a gramps-style trivia note. Hopefully, your son can find some friends before it damages him psychologically.

By Tongos (Tongos) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 10:31 pm: Edit

hello vancat, again this is tongos, yep, its tongo. hello, happy faces, nice to see you little things smiling again. vancat, simba.

By Vancat (Vancat) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 10:49 pm: Edit

TOngo, vancat. Vancat, TOngo. Tongo, vancat, Vancat, Tong. pleased to meet you, hello, bonjour, ni-hao, gutentag, Hola. Yep. Yeppp. Yeppppppeerrrsss. yepp its vancat. Vancat, TOngo. Tongo, Vancat. pleased to meet you, hello, bonjour, ni-hao, gutentag, Hola. Yep. Yeppp. Yeppppppeerrrsss. yepp its vancat. Vancat, TOngo. Tongo, Vancat. pleased to meet you, hello, bonjour, ni-hao, gutentag, Hola. Yep. Yeppp. Yeppppppeerrrsss. yepp its vancat.

By Browninfall (Browninfall) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 10:51 pm: Edit

I know that I'm easily amused, but you guys should be a comedy team. No disrespect, Simba, but Vancat should be the go-to guy.

By Vancat (Vancat) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 10:53 pm: Edit

somebody find the code for the *gloating gleefully* smiley.

By Browninfall (Browninfall) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 11:16 pm: Edit

Vancat,

What's your relationship with Tongo?

By Vancat (Vancat) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 11:21 pm: Edit

He's the peculiar growth sprouting from the left side of my torso. I originally had a twin, but we never completely separated in the womb. As a result, half of Tongo is sticking out of my left side, and has evidently acquired his own personality. !?!?!?

By Tongos (Tongos) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 11:35 pm: Edit

hello, this is tongo again, hi vancat! pleased to meet you, i think i just made a friend! yay! thanks for inviting me in with open arms! seriously. i like the crying smilees though, they burst! vancat!
-tongos ii.

By Tongos (Tongos) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 11:43 pm: Edit

By Vancat (Vancat) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 11:47 pm: Edit

yawnnnnnn...Tongos, you are mentally retarded. Let's just put it at that.

<---what you look like
<---what you look like on good days
<---you on bad hair days
<---me hitting you when you forget to use the toilet
<---you trying to make friends when everyone is ignoring you

Now stop trying to get to the keyboard man. It's my side's turn and you are inferior considering you are a pathetic little growth out of the side of my body.

By Browninfall (Browninfall) on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 11:52 pm: Edit

Vancat: Who do you write for? I'm rolling in the aisles. Popcorn everywhere.

By Tongos (Tongos) on Friday, August 27, 2004 - 12:13 am: Edit

im not retarded, im a mathematical genius, by the way.

By Vancat (Vancat) on Friday, August 27, 2004 - 10:28 am: Edit

Simba, I know old age is a real downer, but I took the liberty of finding you one of those cool scooters take grandpa's can drive around.

http://www.geocities.com/xing6666/carnut/oddball/scooter.jpg

By Simba (Simba) on Friday, August 27, 2004 - 10:46 am: Edit

Already got them for father's day.

Working on not becoming senile. This morning Nala asked me to get her an ice cream cone with two scoops and other crap on top of it. She told me to write it down that she needs one scoop of chocolate and one scoop of vanilla. But I said No I will remember. Took my scooter rode it at 2.337 MPH to a supermarket, and bought eggs and beacon.

Upon my return she told me that I should start writing things down. I didn't bring her all the stuff she wanted - I didn't bring hash browns with her eggs and beacon.

By Vancat (Vancat) on Friday, August 27, 2004 - 10:58 am: Edit

You are already a crazy senile gramps. You, of all people, should know that buying what you just bought will inflame your intestines and give you the case of granny-shits.

In the ever-wise words of The Simpsons, here is something Grandpa Abe Simpson said that is so true.

"Awww, nobody likes me "

And he is damn right, nobody likes old farts like you. You guys crack lame jokes that nobody likes, you guys can't see, you guys can't drive, you guys have loose flappy skin like a turkey. No wonder people don't respect you.

By Simba (Simba) on Friday, August 27, 2004 - 11:11 am: Edit

Are you describing your mom and dad?

The maturity of this thread deserves a wave of applause. On a serious note, consider this to be your last warning. This type of posts will not be tolerated, even in the Café forum. Isn't one of you supposed to be an adult?
Mod. Trinity

By Browninfall (Browninfall) on Friday, August 27, 2004 - 11:09 pm: Edit

Trinity (great name and a great school - the Connecticut one):

Please continue to tolerate their posts. I know that Simba's kind of tough to take because no one understands what he is trying to say, but I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Humor on this board is not a bad thing.

By Vancat (Vancat) on Friday, August 27, 2004 - 11:48 pm: Edit

I consider this another victory for ME. And yet again, the Simpsons has provided another timeless answer to another one of life's difficult situations.

In the immortal words of Nelson Muntz, "HA!HA!"

My work here is done.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page