Making fun of Kerry (sort of...)

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: Making fun of Kerry (sort of...)
By Vancat (Vancat) on Thursday, August 12, 2004 - 10:08 pm: Edit

This thread from another discussion board I belong to is freakin hilarious. Does anybody else have some good photoshops?

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=263832

By Stanfordman99 (Stanfordman99) on Thursday, August 12, 2004 - 10:23 pm: Edit

Yeah, but making fun of Bush is just too easy.

By Craigk10 (Craigk10) on Thursday, August 12, 2004 - 10:33 pm: Edit

I can't believe people waste their time doing that no matter what side they are on.

By Vancat (Vancat) on Thursday, August 12, 2004 - 11:22 pm: Edit

Lol, make sure to turn on your "humor" nob to the ON position.

By Pookdogg (Pookdogg) on Thursday, August 12, 2004 - 11:26 pm: Edit

Aww, I think he's cute in that top link picture. He's trying to balance himself on the railroad track. He's not going to stop even if he injures himself trying. That's what a triple-Purple Heart winner is made of, folks.

Doesn't top those old pics of Bush making those facial expressions and a monkey making the same expressions. I'm a Bush supporter and I thought that was friggin' hilarious.

By Nutriamorada (Nutriamorada) on Thursday, August 12, 2004 - 11:32 pm: Edit

a lot of those are lame, but the Ace and Gary ones are nearly making me cry laughing.

By Purgeofdoors (Purgeofdoors) on Friday, August 13, 2004 - 12:09 am: Edit

I do some photoshops in my spare time, but it's not of public figures or anything you all would understand... stuff like my Decathlon team smoking crack and my friends getting beheaded by Islamic militants.

By Hunter1985 (Hunter1985) on Friday, August 13, 2004 - 12:36 am: Edit

This thread made it to post 2 before someone made an anti-Bush comment.

By Voodoochile (Voodoochile) on Friday, August 13, 2004 - 12:38 am: Edit

I found the thread in the link to be moronic and distasteful. Just an opinion. (I am not a Kerry supporter)

By Thinkingoutloud (Thinkingoutloud) on Friday, August 13, 2004 - 07:43 am: Edit

Some of the pictures had to be funniest I have ever seen. I knew the left did this sort of stuff all the time, but I did not realize anyone on the right knew how to do the same. I especially liked the picture of Sen. Kerry in the NASA bunny suit mixed in with Taliban women. Maybe this is what a sensitive war on terror would look like.

By Scubasteve (Scubasteve) on Friday, August 13, 2004 - 02:57 pm: Edit

don't use photoshopped pictures for the foundation of political assertions... please.. don't..

By Vancat (Vancat) on Friday, August 13, 2004 - 03:34 pm: Edit

lol, you have heard of something called "fun" right?

Did I ever use these pictures as evidence that Kerry is a "retard"??? NO.

Did I say that these pictures were funny??? YES.

By Scubasteve (Scubasteve) on Friday, August 13, 2004 - 04:59 pm: Edit

very thoughful response, unfortunately my inital comment was not even directed at you

By Daniela5586 (Daniela5586) on Friday, August 13, 2004 - 07:36 pm: Edit

Those pictures are HILARIOUS.

By Craigk10 (Craigk10) on Friday, August 13, 2004 - 07:58 pm: Edit

Speaking of "sensitive" comment, did anyone see the Daily Show which showed a clip of Bush using the word "sensitive" to describe the balance between gathering intelligence and getting justice in dealing with terrorists?

Hypocrisy in politics? No, can't be.

I went to see Kerry today and I was rather impressed.

By Annakat (Annakat) on Saturday, August 14, 2004 - 01:32 pm: Edit

"yer a hurman muunnnnSHHHHTER . . . "

but still . . .

kerry edwards 2004!

better herman munster than bush/halliburton.

By 2bad4u (2bad4u) on Monday, August 16, 2004 - 02:20 pm: Edit

"This thread made it to post 2 before someone made an anti-Bush comment"

stop portraying yourself as getting victimized its freakin annoying already.

By Benjamin (Benjamin) on Monday, August 16, 2004 - 03:05 pm: Edit

Well, Hunter is right. Kerry people rant on and on about how stupid Bush is...and the Bush people just laugh about it and move on. Heck, I'm a Bush supporter and I love to make fun of his mangling of the English language. But if a Bush supporter says anything about Kerry, they go nuts, and cannot help themselves but to start spouting off negative things about Bush.

To keep it on topic, I thought it was very funny...

By Scubasteve (Scubasteve) on Monday, August 16, 2004 - 03:20 pm: Edit

to keep the left and right balanced in this post... and in the name of good humor... check out this Bushism from CSPAN lol

http://poststuff2.entensity.net/081204/media.php?media=bush.wmv

I think the question was too complex for his understanding lol.... I guess he can thank his Havard MBA degree for giving him the ability to almost bs his way through it.. key word almost lol

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page