Nose piercings

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: Nose piercings
By Sarahbcd (Sarahbcd) on Sunday, August 01, 2004 - 02:09 pm: Edit

so ever since i turned 18 ive wanted one. not anything big and attention grabbing, just a little stud. problem is, all of my friends think its the worst thing going and that it will ruin my face. and of course my parents hate the idea but that just makes me want to do it more. so whats everyones opinion on nose piercings??

By Asianalto (Asianalto) on Sunday, August 01, 2004 - 02:11 pm: Edit

I usually like them. A lot of people can pull them off quite well. LIttle studs that is, not great big rocks hangin out of your nose.

By Ericlu87 (Ericlu87) on Sunday, August 01, 2004 - 02:21 pm: Edit

i want a nose piercing like the ones they have on cows

By Slayer (Slayer) on Sunday, August 01, 2004 - 08:08 pm: Edit

my friend got one, just a little stud in her right nostril...it looks pretty cute i guess but its not something i would do

By Topper (Topper) on Sunday, August 01, 2004 - 11:06 pm: Edit

i wouldn't do it. I dunno. if it's tiny, i guess it could always grow back in. It's kinda neat-looking, but the only other piercing I'd probably get is another one on my ear.

By Macramequeen (Macramequeen) on Monday, August 02, 2004 - 12:05 am: Edit

I want my nose pierced but yah my concern is that it may leave a mark/scar like eyebrow piercings and such. Hopefully a cute small one wouldn't leave anything too big if you took it out?

By Lucifersam (Lucifersam) on Monday, August 02, 2004 - 12:34 am: Edit

Ericlu87, I have to applaud you for that! For some reason that strikes me as hilarious!

I think the little studs can be cute on certain girls.

By Bumblebee83 (Bumblebee83) on Thursday, August 05, 2004 - 07:09 pm: Edit

I have one.....just to warn you they take MONTHS to heal it will get infected at least once. It does leave a mark like an eyebrow ring....I have freckles on my nose though so mine is camoflauged a little
Oh yeah and it hurts like hell

By Anglophile (Anglophile) on Thursday, August 05, 2004 - 07:15 pm: Edit

The little ones look like pimples. And what happens when you blow your nose? It's disgusting and gets infected so easily. Get a tattoo instead, at least that's art. Do they have magnetic nose rings? That would be neat.

By Anijen21 (Anijen21) on Thursday, August 05, 2004 - 11:16 pm: Edit

I love piercings.

I don't have any "body" piercings, but I have my tragus and rook pierced on my ears. I like them a lot. And the tragus didn't hurt too bad, but the rook felt like my brain was exploding.

I don't like nose piercings. They just look like they'd be really irritating, you know? If you want to be spunky, get an eyebrow or bellybutton. Or a tattoo. Just a cliche, bottom-of-the-back one.

My two cents. Sorry.

By Kousuke (Kousuke) on Friday, August 06, 2004 - 02:22 am: Edit

i personally think lip piercings are 100x cooler. the little stud nose piercings look ugly, like anglophile said, like pimples.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page