The Kerry and Heinz Kids

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: The Kerry and Heinz Kids
By Jimster0489 (Jimster0489) on Friday, July 30, 2004 - 03:13 am: Edit

What do you all think of the Kerry & Heinz kids? I think they seem very fresh, young, and sophisticated. Maybe I'm a dork.. but I think they're hott! =]

By Recordingwater (Recordingwater) on Friday, July 30, 2004 - 03:27 am: Edit

Seriously, why do so many people think that daughters of presidential candidates are soooo hot??

Chelsea wasn't hot (not even pretty), the Bush daughters are not hot, and the Kerry/Heinz daughters aren't hot. None of them are UGLY, but I am certainly not astounded by their beauty or hotness (because there is a difference!)

By Kingkonglives (Kingkonglives) on Friday, July 30, 2004 - 03:44 am: Edit

i think a few of them are pretty...

By Noodleman (Noodleman) on Friday, July 30, 2004 - 08:54 am: Edit

I thought Kerry's daughters were bright, savvy, (esp. the second one) well-spoken, and charismatic. The second daughter's speech was extremely subtextually sophisticated and very effective.

Chris Heinz sounded like a frat boy. I was unimpressed (and fighting cognitive dissonance after hearing all the pundits suggest he had a career in politics).

Tah-ray-sah Heinz was bizarre, disjointed, self-serving, and looked (not as a measure of hotness, but as a measure of general appearance) drugged and miserable.

Elizabeth Edwards did a nice job. She was articulate, firm, and glowing.

I'll not make any judgements as far as "hotness" is concerned, because I don't see what that has to do with anything. I'm tired of people using that as a primary yardstick with which to measure a woman's worth.

Thank you Noodleman.
<moderator>

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page