Shove It!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: Shove It!
By Daffodil22 (Daffodil22) on Thursday, July 29, 2004 - 01:35 am: Edit

In reference to Teresa Heinz Kerry. I actually respect her more for saying that to the media- reporters can really get too obtrusive. Loose cannon? Fine. I'd rather have her than Hillary.

Still, her speech wasn't that great. I just like that she stands up for herself and her privacy.

Also, did you see Hillary's face while they were panning the audience during Teresa's speech? Cold.

By Candi1657 (Candi1657) on Thursday, July 29, 2004 - 02:00 am: Edit

Hillary's face always looks that way. She rarely changes expression.

As for the Heinz-Kerry comment, I don't think it was particularly worthy of note. I wasn't outraged about it or anything, but conversely, I wouldn't brand her a hero for a common, unoriginal, base retort.

By Daffodil22 (Daffodil22) on Thursday, July 29, 2004 - 02:02 am: Edit

No, not a hero, but at least she knows when public life stops and private life begins..something the Clintons haven't mastered.

By Jlq3d3 (Jlq3d3) on Thursday, July 29, 2004 - 02:48 am: Edit

I wouldn't care if she said "shove it" if the reporter was being too intrusive or something, but he was completly innocent and she was being arrogent. She thinks she is all that and can do whatever she wants. All he did was ask what she meany by "unamerican", a term she used in her speech. She denied using it, and then walked away. When she was told it was asked by an editor from a paper with conservative/libertarian editorials, then she got angry and said "shove it".

By Craigk10 (Craigk10) on Thursday, July 29, 2004 - 03:20 am: Edit

It really should be a non-issue.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page