Why NASCAR SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: Why NASCAR SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Piman3141 (Piman3141) on Saturday, July 24, 2004 - 12:49 am: Edit

Tell me one, or two, or three, or any of the infinite reasons why NASCAR sux and is a hick sport. I'm so sick off all the kids at my school wearing NASCAR hats, and wearing their -"Why did Dale Earnhardt crash?- God needed a driver" shirts. (I live in frickin CT). SO anyway, if you have a bone to pick with NASCAR, this is the place to do it.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Saturday, July 24, 2004 - 12:53 am: Edit

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA....That is all i will say for now.

By Avidreader2006 (Avidreader2006) on Saturday, July 24, 2004 - 12:53 am: Edit

NASCAR is a waste of gas in my opinion. It would be more interesting and enviornmentally friendly if they could only use solar power!!!

BTW, NASCAR is not a hick sport

By Asianalto (Asianalto) on Saturday, July 24, 2004 - 12:54 am: Edit

It's a bunch of cars going really fast in circles...if there ever was a pointless sport this is it.

By Jenesaispas (Jenesaispas) on Saturday, July 24, 2004 - 12:55 am: Edit

I think it's kinda repetive. 500 (or however many) laps? Give me a break. PLEASE! It's kinda like horse-racing, except the horse uses and excretes much more environmentally friendly substances. Meh. At least they're not abusing horses anymore, though.

By Smhop (Smhop) on Saturday, July 24, 2004 - 12:55 am: Edit

We all know it sucks, why discuss the obvious?

By Piman3141 (Piman3141) on Saturday, July 24, 2004 - 01:03 am: Edit

Just to make myself feel better, and all the rednecks out there feel worse

By Asianalto (Asianalto) on Saturday, July 24, 2004 - 01:06 am: Edit

Since I live in the middle of Redneck country (one of the many that pepper this land) I can tell you that the rednecks do not in the least feel bad about Nascar and probably take some pride in the fact that we ridicule it.

By Kingkonglives (Kingkonglives) on Saturday, July 24, 2004 - 01:06 am: Edit

that's always good

By Smhop (Smhop) on Saturday, July 24, 2004 - 01:57 am: Edit

Oh yeah, I met this nasty redneck in a bar (up north, but still a redneck). He had on some nascar shirt and keychain.. I am there with my brother and we are chatting totally minding our own business... and this frog tries to flirt with me... asking if I know what the #3 stands for on his keychain. So, being the polite girl that I am, I say "oh, yeah, I see that all over down south, thats dale earnheart, right?" And this idiot goes into something about "god rest his soul"... now, me, knowing NOTHING about nascar, said "oh, is he dead? I didn't know.... " and the guy mouths F-U... (didn't say it, mouthed it) and I'm like huh? And he goes, "you heard me.. and F-U again... " So I said "oh, okay, whatever, sorry, I didnt know." And I turned back to talk with my brother...

This jerk actually asked me to dance with him like 20 mins later... yeah, buddy, the dale earnheart and the swearing at me... thats such a turn on for a girl, let me go grab my dancing shoes and run off with you.

I said, "no thanks, I'm married" (And I am).

So then mr.rico sauve the redneck says no way... if you're married, who is this guy? (Points to my brother) "Thats my brother." SO dude doesn't believe us and we had to literally walk away bc he was such a total Hole.

POINT is nascar sucks. Nascar people suck. Rednecks Suck & Thank God they are a dying breed.

UGH.

By Allena (Allena) on Saturday, July 24, 2004 - 02:20 am: Edit

I like Nascar! However I'm not a "Nascar person", I don't generally wear my racing stuff.

By Craigk10 (Craigk10) on Saturday, July 24, 2004 - 03:33 am: Edit

It would be better if they mixed in a few right hand turns ...

By Smhop (Smhop) on Saturday, July 24, 2004 - 03:33 am: Edit

LOL on the right turns!

No offense AllenA... I was stereotyping. My apologies!

By Slayer (Slayer) on Saturday, July 24, 2004 - 04:39 pm: Edit

Nascar rocks!!!!!!
you kids need to move to the south

By Smhop (Smhop) on Saturday, July 24, 2004 - 09:34 pm: Edit

I live in the South at the moment.

By Purgeofdoors (Purgeofdoors) on Saturday, July 24, 2004 - 09:58 pm: Edit

Real trailer trash watch pro wrestling. It's the middle class ones that pay any attention to Nascar.

By Hunter1985 (Hunter1985) on Monday, July 26, 2004 - 08:55 pm: Edit

I actually find intellectual snobs who see sports/hoobies/etc. and people who like them as "below them" as more annoying...

Just my thought.

By Nycneedhelp (Nycneedhelp) on Tuesday, July 27, 2004 - 02:02 am: Edit

Not
Another
Sport
Catering to
American
Rednecks

Acronym...sort of.

By Hdotchar (Hdotchar) on Tuesday, July 27, 2004 - 06:31 pm: Edit

formula one/world rally championship/ lemans/ GT type car racing is cool though.

By Cherrybarry (Cherrybarry) on Tuesday, July 27, 2004 - 09:36 pm: Edit

I watch some NASCAR. I use to watch a lot a few years ago. I get the urge to watch every once in awhile. I watch basically every sport on TV except for NHL hockey (I watch Olympic hockey though).

I don't hold anything against NASCAR fans.

Funny that we can make fun of rednecks and blondes, but remarks against blacks are unacceptable.

By Lucifersam (Lucifersam) on Wednesday, July 28, 2004 - 05:55 am: Edit

Well, although I'm white, I do want to point out that I've never seen or heard of a sign posted near a bathroom reading "Non-Redneck Bathroom Only", and nobody in the last century has been hung or stoned, at least in America, almost solely because they were a blonde. What is a bit funny though, or maybe more tragic than funny, is how I am not very surprised that a comment almost proposing increased support for negative remarks against blacks was irrelevantly brought up on a NASCAR thread by a NASCAR supporter. I don't feel very strongly about NASCAR itself one way or the other really, even though people have to wonder about how much gas we really would save in the long run if NASCAR ceased to be.

The main reason I posted, though, is to ask this. If God actually needed a driver, why would He pick one that died in a car crash? HAHAHA! I kill me . . .

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page