Bigger breasts offered as perk to U.S. soldiers

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: Bigger breasts offered as perk to U.S. soldiers
By Simba (Simba) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 09:22 am: Edit

This is weird !!!

NEW YORK - The U.S. Army has long lured recruits with the slogan “Be All You Can Be,” but now soldiers and their families can receive plastic surgery, including breast enlargements, on the taxpayers’ dime.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5487712/?GT1=4244

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 09:25 am: Edit

Apparently, the doctors need to practice surgery to keep their skills fresh, and this is probably good for increasing military enrollment because the plastic surgery craze is so high these days.

By Skiowad (Skiowad) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 09:39 am: Edit

Yes, they need practice because you never know when a soldier will need bigger boobs during combat. I'm not a surgeon, but I think that plastic surgery is pretty different from GSW and mortar injury surgery.

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 09:41 am: Edit

I thought so too, but that's what an army doctor said on the news... how doing plastic surgery keeps their skills fresh.

By Rachelvishy (Rachelvishy) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 11:26 am: Edit

I agree with Skiowad

It's definately just to cash in on the plastic surgery craze- but imagine how intelligent you must be to risk your life life to get a nose job

By Tdizzo (Tdizzo) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 12:09 pm: Edit

Actually, U.S. Army doctors are some of the best plastic surgeons around and were some of the first to develop reconstructive surgery techniques in order to help injured soldiers reintegrate back into society after WWII. So any extra practice they can get only benefits those injured soldiers who need help.

By Noodleman (Noodleman) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 12:29 pm: Edit

Can men get them, too?

By Smhop (Smhop) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 01:05 pm: Edit

Men can get facelifts... I dount many will want the boobs though.

Hey, this just makes me want to join the military right now. Perks!

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 01:28 pm: Edit

Does anyone else think the title is ironic?

By Legendofmax (Legendofmax) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 02:25 pm: Edit

Perks... bahaha

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 05:34 pm: Edit

It's all your fault, corrupting my innocence.

By Skiowad (Skiowad) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 07:47 pm: Edit

Did anyone see the Man Show when some guy got paid $200,000 to get breast implants? This just made me think of it

By Poison_Ivy (Poison_Ivy) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 07:52 pm: Edit

i would never get implants no matter how good and perfect they look. just look as anna nicole and what did they do her. they popped. i like my boobies the way they are..

i think only rhinoplasty is a good surgery. plus face lifts, i know a few who could use those. and chemical facial peel.

By Skiowad (Skiowad) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 08:00 pm: Edit

Love the attitude, poison (bout the boobs). I don't agree with any form of surgery that isn't reconstructive.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page