Funny Pranks to Pull on People with Your Friends

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: Funny Pranks to Pull on People with Your Friends
By Jello_Froggie (Jello_Froggie) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 01:11 pm: Edit

Okay everyone! I'd like to here pranks you have pulled on people with your friends, or cousins/family. (I'm not just looking for new ideas but also some laughs too.) So I'll start off but I'm hoping everyone will post something.

It was last Christmas Eve and I was in FL with my cousins, who are in their early-mid twenties but are tons of fun. We all decided to go for a walk in this town square or something that had all these pretty lights on the trees and a Santa Claus for the little kids. That year for Xmas I had given my brother a fart machine (it made all these disgustingly realistic sounds). We decided to borrow my cousin's baby, who was in a stroller, and put the fart machine in the compartment underneath the stroller seat. Then we wheeled the stroller by couples with babies and pressed the machine's button on the remote control. Every time we passed a couple with a baby and pressed the button, they got this embarrassed look on their faces and bent over to smell their kid's butt. It was hilarious. Only a few thought it was "our" kid and looked at us funny. What a way to ruin that peaceful Christmas Eve for those poor people.

By Poison_Ivy (Poison_Ivy) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 01:18 pm: Edit

you should get the spray that comes with it.. beautiful.

By Goodchocolate (Goodchocolate) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 09:22 am: Edit

Put dry ice in their toilet. They'll hear tons of bubbling, and see what looks like smoke pouring out of their toilet.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page