"The Coolest Websites"

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: "The Coolest Websites"
By Chapter322 (Chapter322) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 12:26 pm: Edit

I used to believe that the internet was dead. And, it is (or maybe I've matured much?). I don't surf the web as much as I used to. But, I stumbled over the coolest website (besides CC) a couple days ago.

www.jkrowling.com

Now, maybe I am late to this. But, that has to be one of the coolest websites on the internet! It's the official site of Rowling and she writes everything on it (really!) It's focused more on her than Harry Potter, but she dishes out a lot about the stories and what's next.

There are also secret things all over the site that are not easily found by non-creative people. It took me maybe 30 minutes to figure some things out, but if your're not at least a little creative, you won't discover much. I have two certificates for extra content, are there any more? (Don't give them away!)

By Poison_Ivy (Poison_Ivy) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 01:13 pm: Edit

Sorry...

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 01:18 pm: Edit

FYI the mods don't appreciate web links (for future reference)

Sincerely,
Ashley

By Princess_Banana (Princess_Banana) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 03:10 pm: Edit

http://www.gayspiderman.com

i don't know why it's so funny, but it is

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 03:13 pm: Edit

Don't be sorry, I just like you PI and don't want you to feel the mod wrath

By Chapter322 (Chapter322) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 03:54 pm: Edit

Oh oh... *hides behind the post* wait...the mods see everything, that won't help.

I'm sure even the mods would love a little J.K. Rowling. These aren't the type of sites that would take away from CC. But you know...I apologize anygay...I mean anyway.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page