Obsessions of a CC poster

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: Obsessions of a CC poster
By Magoo (Magoo) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 11:01 pm: Edit

While watching my sister do the dishes one day (u know her, the one that had the really thick makeup on) it came to my attention that I sometimes obsess over little things like how the dishes are supposed to go in the dish washer…in other words she basically piled all the dishes in the machine, and when she left I secretly redid the dishes a) because they would have never been cleaned b) because something would have broke (or got scratched)…anyways its not that I have OCD or anything there are just certain things that I love to the point that im obsessed with them:

COOKIE DOUGH…it’s sad and scary…hide that Pillsbury doughboy!

CC…I can’t lie or deny it…MY NAME IS MAGOO, AND IM OBSSESSED WITH CC!

RESEARCHING THE SCHOOL IM ACCEPTED TO AND ATTENDING THIS FALL…for some reason I still look for articles and information (history, reviews, alumni) on Howard University…if u have anything POST IT J

Hmmm…I’ll think of some more later…but please join me in admitting to what u might be a little overzealous with

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 11:04 pm: Edit

I DO THE DISHWASHER THING TOO!!!!!!!!
wow. impressive.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 11:07 pm: Edit

HA (i knew there had to be someone out there)!!!...it bugs me so much when people pile the dishes on there with out anythought as to how they will actually survive the jets spraying at them

im wierd :)

By Lisasimpson (Lisasimpson) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 11:10 pm: Edit

it's faster to just pile them in the dishwasher. i know my sister will fix them later, so i don't bother.

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 11:10 pm: Edit

no you're not

By Magoo (Magoo) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 11:13 pm: Edit

LISA:

AAAHHHHHH...u are a carbon copy of my sister...she knows i will fix them later...ugh, she is so lazy...GOOD LUCK GETTING JOB YA BUM :)

By Magoo (Magoo) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 11:14 pm: Edit

ASH:

why thank u :)

By Lisasimpson (Lisasimpson) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 11:17 pm: Edit

lol, magoo. i know that even if i do them the best i can, she'll find something wrong and redo everything. pretty much if i do ANYTHING, she watches me and when i leave, she REDOES it! first i was just amazed that i vacuumed so well, and then i was annoyed that my vacuuming wasn't good enough, and now i'm happy becuase my vacuuming isn't that good, but my parents think it is.

i have a question though. why don't you just tell your sister you'll do the dishes. she'll be happy, you'll be happy, it'll be perfect!

By Magoo (Magoo) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 11:20 pm: Edit

NO...BECAUSE SHE NEEDS TO PUT IN SOME DAM EFFORT AND NOT BE SO LAZY

i don't always REDO them though...i usually finish scrubbing pots/pans...because she does such a horrible job u can see and taste food on the pots...its gross (i fear for her when she lives on her own...she's 22 yrs old)

By Vegangirl (Vegangirl) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 11:30 pm: Edit

I'm OBSESSED with xangas/livejournals/blogs. It gets bad in the summer when I'm around my house all day, because I'll check to see if anyone has updated about every hour or two. And I regularly read at least 25 journals and go through people's subscription/friend lists searching for OTHER people I might know. I can't help it...if it's a person I know at all I'm so interested in reading the details of their life (wow, i sound like a stalker or something, hehe).

Also, damn do I love poptarts. They have like 0 nutritional value, but they're so yummy, especially the brown sugar ones!

I also may or may not have a slight obsession with MTV's super-stereotyped reality shows- real world, road rules, and the real world/road rules challenge. I don't know what it is. They just amuse me so much. The classic showdowns (the minority vs. the bigot, the gay person vs. the homophobe, the naiive one vs. the slutty one, etc).

I have many more obsessions, but that's my starter list:)

By Jello_Froggie (Jello_Froggie) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 11:58 pm: Edit

My obsession is putting a deck of cards in order after playing with them. I put the hearts first, clubs second, diamonds third, and spades last. It has to go from ace to king in each cateogory. It drives my friends absolutly nuts.

My other obsession is straightening pictures, magnets, notes, etc on my refrigerator.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 12:12 am: Edit

i do that all the time...u should see my fridge...and the shelves in my rooms

By Jello_Froggie (Jello_Froggie) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 12:20 am: Edit

Oh, I forgot that I also MUST, absolutly MUST have markers, pens, pencils, erasers, shoes, clothes, and whatever else in color order.
EX: All my notebooks and folders for school have to be in color order according to what period I have the class. ~ red notebook and red folder for 1st period, orange nb and orange folder for 2nd period, yellow nb and yellow folder for 3rd period...and so on.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 12:23 am: Edit

yeah, i do that at the beginning of the year but then im to lazy to move the teal binder behind the tangerine folder...ugh...by that time i know which dam folder is which!!

By Poison_Ivy (Poison_Ivy) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 09:53 am: Edit

I'm obessed with eggs... seriously. I sniff all my silverware to see if it smells like eggs.... I hate the smell of eggs. It's like a instant hangover cure.

By Killertofu (Killertofu) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 10:06 am: Edit

I'm obsessed with researching USC and USC Film School and becoming a famous director.

I'm obsessed with my best friend. I will make him mine. MUAH HAHAHAHAHA

Magoo, I visited Howard and I loved it. I'll go there if USC and UVA reject me.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 09:37 pm: Edit

Killertofu...

REALLY, POST WHAT YOU LIKED ABOUT THE SCHOOL...once again im obssesed with researching that school, so im open to testimonies.

post away

oh, another obssesion...MY BED
a) can't sleep in it if im dirty (some circumstances...but general; no clean = no bed)
b)when i make it up (which i don't do this daily but 3+ times a month) there is a specific formula that is inacted to make my bed look perfect...i think i spent about 45 minutes (at the most) making my bed once...
c)oh, and i hate fingerprints/dust on the headboard.

...ima freak: u walk into my room and it looks like ••••, u look at my bed and its this immaculate creation that looks like its been cut out of a book.

By Killertofu (Killertofu) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 09:43 pm: Edit

Magoo:
Killertofu...

REALLY, POST WHAT YOU LIKED ABOUT THE SCHOOL...once again im obssesed with researching that school, so im open to testimonies.

post away>>

I really liked the history surrounding the school. I loved the African American environment. I thought the campus was really nice as well. It has a good film/tv program as well as its own channel. Hmm......when I think of more I'll post it.

Yeah I can definitely relate to your obsession. I used to look at the USC site hourly. Are you going there THIS fall? Or are you about to be a senior? I'm about to be a senior myself! 05!!!!!!!!

By Magoo (Magoo) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 09:50 pm: Edit

nope i graduated!!! O4 KNOCKIN' AT YO' DOO'!!! :) the class of 05 at my school was horrible...no respect to anyone, and always drinking at school...(its because they didn't get hazed)...

I HOPE YOUR CLASS IS NOTHING LIKE THAT!!

By Killertofu (Killertofu) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 10:07 pm: Edit

LOL Nooooooooo 05 is keepin it live.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 10:40 pm: Edit

...right...sure...

i like the rhyme scheme :)

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 09:38 am: Edit

I'm obsessed with having hair free legs. Stubble even drives me nuts.

I also am obsessed with perfect eyeliner and good hair.

And clothes that fit extremely well.

By Asianalto (Asianalto) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 09:57 am: Edit

"the class of 05 at my school was horrible...no respect to anyone, and always drinking at school...(its because they didn't get hazed)... "

I'm '05 and my class started a tradition of bringing liquor into school...in fifth grade! Our year was some crappy liquer that some guys spiked the hot chocolate with at a party, and the year after was vodka...and it continued all the way down to this current 5th grade with rum.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page