EVEN MORE Confessions of a CC poster!!! (Part III)

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: EVEN MORE Confessions of a CC poster!!! (Part III)
By Magoo (Magoo) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 10:07 pm: Edit

Ahhh, yess; the thread goes on.

I dedicate this confession to the CRAZY WORLD OF DATING!!!

confession: so awhile back there was this girl she was kind of cute (not to sound like an ass) but she had a really cool personality. she was maybe two years older than I am...and to someone in middle school that is a lonnnng time. i remember one day, it was near the end of the school year and she was headed off to high school next year...she gave me her number and told me to keep in touch...we had the type of relationship that i knew wouldn't go anywhere (and plus there was someone else who had my favor...AND I GOT REJECTED BY HER...OUCH) but still i thought Id call her...the days went by, and i hesitated to hit her up...and then eventually forgot about this possible endeavor...in retro-spec i feel pretty ummm...STUPID...for not calling her...

so anyways my confession is (five years later :)): i ran into this girl a couple of years back and she asked me why i NEVER CALLED, i felt so bad...the look in her eye...(i knew she had a life but still its the principal)...in my guilt i told her a flat out lie: i lost ur number im so sorry...and none of my friends knew who u are...

ouch...the lessons we learned...when u get a phone number and the girl seems cool CALL DAMIT. (but wait at least 2 days...i wont lie)

By Magoo (Magoo) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 10:10 pm: Edit

IDIIAS: i left out any "magoo" references JUST FOR U :)

By Poison_Ivy (Poison_Ivy) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 10:17 pm: Edit

I confess in the 8th I literally fell in love with this guy. Let's call him L. L was amazingly hot and thought he was the next Eminem. I have a thing for guys like that. He was a 8th grader. Well, during school, he admitted that he liked this well, had a nice face, but was on the...heavy side. That day, I cried. Or in better terms, teary age. I was seriously in love with this guy.

Anyways, the confession is.... L! (if you read this email me!), I still think about you, I mean L. In French class I scribble your name over and over. I can't even look at the pictures we took because it's painful that you, I mean, L never gave me a chance. I loved you, L. I really did. Now, whenever I see Eminem, I see you, L, in his eyes.

I will confess I will kill myself if he reads this.

The point is... never love a guy who won't even care about your feelings. He will tear you up inside and the scars will last forever....

By Bee_Bee (Bee_Bee) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 10:20 pm: Edit

I confess that I am up to no good, starting with getting the moderator thread deleted.

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 10:24 pm: Edit

I already had a thread about this...but,
I met this guy on the train two weeks ago and had great conversation...but I had never asked for a stranger's number before, so I left without even knowing his name...and I confess, I kicked myself for days afterwards and sometimes I still think about the possibilities.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 10:25 pm: Edit

if he doesn't care about ur feeling u should get hung over it...there are plenty of people in this world who are kind...and look like eminem :)

i wish i could give u some advice but its hard for me being a guy...

all i can say to u is don't let little things get to u...when people are falling in love with others, they can so often be overwhelmed by analyzing the little things...i know people who would sit and think for hours just what someone REALLY meant when they said goodbye...or stop calling...

also to be honest it might seem like the scars will last for ever but they wont...i've been (AND JUST ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE) in ur situation when feelings aren't mutual it takes a lot to get over it...but in the end it makes u a little stronger, a little more prepared for the sharp angles that the crazy process of love can give...

hope u can get over what ever he did...stay a cool chick :)

By Poison_Ivy (Poison_Ivy) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 10:27 pm: Edit

you seriously made me just cry.....

damn myself...

I confess I want Bee Bee to post something crazy to make me laugh.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 10:30 pm: Edit

uh-oh...sorry :)

sorry

ooops

didn't mean too...(I feel like an ass!!)

By Chapter322 (Chapter322) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 10:31 pm: Edit

I confess...

In middle school, I had a crush on this girl who was in the 8th grade(I was in the 7th). We were doing volunteer work at the local zoo with a bunch of other people. There was this one girl who the 8th grader considered to be "an aggravating loser geek". The girl walked up to us and introduced herself, she was only being nice. I had no problem with her. But, the 8th grader did.

She said "when this nerd is not looking we should run." Being blinded by love (or lust, the 8th grader was really hot), I agreed. When the nerd..I mean, nice girl turned her back to help a small kid find the Easter Bunny(it was Easter, my best friend was in the bunny costume!), me and the 8th grader took off running. The nice girl had no idea!

Me and the 8th grader took a walk in the exotic bird cage. It was so romantic...(That so wasn't part of the job.)

We met up w/the nice girl at the end of the day. She was like "I was looking all over for you!" And the 8th grader was like, "we were looking for you! where were you?" I felt kind of bad...

P.S. The 8th grader ended up dating my close friend the next week (the guy in the bunny suit at the zoo). I should have known....

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 10:33 pm: Edit

The hott ones always fall for guys in bunny suits...

By Magoo (Magoo) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 10:33 pm: Edit

crap...was i out of line...maybe i should delete that post...oops

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 10:33 pm: Edit

Such middle school drama! I remember those days...

By Magoo (Magoo) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 10:35 pm: Edit

ahh yes, drama...

BUNNY SUITS ARE SO HOT...

••••...i feel like jerk.

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 10:36 pm: Edit

Magoo,
I don't think it was a Magoo-you're-so-out-of-line cry. I suspect Poison_Ivy is having a bad day *mental hug.

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 10:36 pm: Edit

who's jerk? =)

are you thinking of the same kind of bunny suit as I'm thinking of?

By Poison_Ivy (Poison_Ivy) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 10:37 pm: Edit

It's not your fault Magoo. Damn the white boy. (J/K)

I like black satin bunny suits. I wonder where you can buy one.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 10:40 pm: Edit

NOOO...read what ivy said above...

i don't know...i just hate it when girls cry...ugh (especially if i might have made them) its not that im annoyed its just sad...u just want to give comfort...(however when guys cry u just look at them like are u serious...its ok to cry but im not going to cuddle with u to make u feel better...maybe a pat on the back and a hug)

By Magoo (Magoo) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 10:42 pm: Edit

OOOOHHH....SIGH...PHEW....AHHHH...I CAN REST NOW...AHHH...THANKS FOR CLEARING THAT UP...

my one weakness = crying girl (unless they are crying for something superficial)

and bunny suits are still hot...im wearing one right now!!

By Mrbesch (Mrbesch) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 10:45 pm: Edit

I confess I am quite confused.

There is this girl I have met recently, and we have a lot in common, I think she's attractive, etc. Now, with women, sometimes you can get a vibe as to how they feel about you. When I'm around her, I get the vibe that she likes me too, or at the very least considers me attractive. I've seen her a total of three times, got her sn the second time, number the third time. I also hung out with her after volunteering (we volunteer in the same place, I only go twice a week so thats why its only been 3 times). I feel things are going well, seeing as how I got her number that quickly, at least for me (I know that's nothing impressive; I'm not a "player" so I suck at harvesting numbers.) When I asked her for her number, sn, etc, she said sure with no hesitation- same thing when I asked her if she wanted to hang out after "work". Next time I see her (two days), I am going to ask her out to a movie.

Now, here's my confusion. We've talked online a good amount. Sometimes she'll bring up other guys that she thinks are attractive but would never actually do anything with; basically, the guys aren't our age and aren't realistic, its simply fantasy. For example, she talked about how hot one of her teachers was, and talked about how when she moved, one of the hot movers asked for her number and was flirting with her- he called her recently, but she said she didn't like him, and the only reason why she considered calling him was because she was "bored". She also stated that she thought she needed a "mindless hookup".

Now, my guess is that she's playing some sort of mind games with me, trying to make me jealous or something, I don't know. If she says no when I ask her out, I'm not going to push anything, nor will I care that much (on the outside; a chick that I actually like hasn't come along in a long time).

CC'ers, please help!

(btw, Magoo, you rule. You make CC much better place, even though it was good to start off with :))

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 10:45 pm: Edit

MrBesch, maybe you're her "mindless hookup." But I wouldn't worry too much. Seems like things are going great and girls ramble when they like someone. Let's hope that's the case.

Magoo: a spandex one, no doubt?

By Poison_Ivy (Poison_Ivy) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 10:45 pm: Edit

I truly do wonder that Magoo would do if one of us decided to start one of this continuing threads:

AHHHHHH!! (IM PULLING WHAT LITTLE HAIR I HAVE OUT :) )

I debated whether to test on this hypothesis but I decided against.

Don't get ideas. :)

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 10:49 pm: Edit

MrBesch, I confess that your ideas about this chica trying to make you jealous are probabley true, we are a tricky species. Also the "mindless hookup" comment is probabley meant to tease you, lead you on, I would suspect. Go for it buddy!

~Ashley

By Chapter322 (Chapter322) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 10:50 pm: Edit

The BUNNY SUIT was all white and fluffy...

Actually, while we were in the bird cage, my friend walked up behind me and "mean girl" and decided to hang for a while. I gave him "the look." So he backed off, but it was too late. I guess the girl had already fallen for his soft bunny ears.

But it was no surprise, he is quite a charming guy, especially in a bunny suit.

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 10:50 pm: Edit

I confess that I am a confused, not in a good mood, frustrated camper. Grr.

By Mrbesch (Mrbesch) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 10:53 pm: Edit

Thanks Ash and Zante, I appreciate the advice, and if anyone else has any thoughts, I'd be glad to hear them :)

I need more friends that are girls. I've pissed off too many with my politcally incorrect jokes.

By Bee_Bee (Bee_Bee) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 10:55 pm: Edit

i can tell you all about my past crushes...

I confess. The guy I liked early on in high school turned out to be a juvenile delinquint and went to jail. I also confess that another guy I liked turned out to be my spanish teacher. See how messed up my love life is.

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 10:57 pm: Edit

Mrbesch- the abbreviated version- normally I'd give you the rambling one: I think she likes you, but is testing your reaction with talking about other hot guys (to make you jealous and also possibly to show that she is considered desirable by other guys). Her comment about the mindless hookup may have been indirectly directed toward you to see if you'd bite on it- not so much that, but to plant the idea in your head. If you're attracted to her, go for it, but it's unclear as to whether she wants an actual relationship or not...but she *does* seem interested. Good luck!:)

By Rachelvishy (Rachelvishy) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 11:14 pm: Edit

I confess-
I get really really really obsessed with guys when I like them. And they never have any idea. Then two weeks later, when they realize, I suddenly stop liking them. They never know what the hell just happened. Hopefully this will end soon.

I also confess that I hate when guys stare at me like I'm a piece of meat.- like I'm Nothing Else but that. Makes me want to be invisible at that moment. Ugh

I also confess that sometimes I hate guys, that I think they are just all ass-holes(I'm surprised that word is getting red-dotted w/o the hyphen!)- and this happens usually randomly, not like if a guy cheated on me or something. Just get angsty, femininist-style. Usually, I'm normal though, and I don't. But there are those days...

OH and I confess- I like to strategize in order to manipulate people, even though I don't do it much. Hard to explain- like strategizing how to act in order to get them to a)do something b)like me, so on and so on. It has worked well. Muahahaha

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 11:16 pm: Edit

I confess that I am kind of obsessed with a farm boy right now, and he is confusing me.

By Mrbesch (Mrbesch) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 11:16 pm: Edit

Oh yeah, and she once said that she wondered what would happen if she flirted with one of the doctors, or that she'd like to or something (she wouldnt though) and then let something slip out- she said that I probably wouldn't like that, or something to that effect, and when I asked her what she said, she said "Nothing".

Oh yeah, and when she's mentioned these guys, I haven't really reacted to it. I just acted as if I didn't notice or that I didn't care.

Sorry, felt I had to add that to the initial post by me.

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 11:21 pm: Edit

She said that to get a reaction from you...either consciously or subconsciously. She wouldn't pointedly talk about the other guys she's interested in unless she wanted to get a feel for if you'd be jealous or not.

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 11:24 pm: Edit

I confess that I think if I eat any junk food it will make me gain like 10 pounds.

And also that I cried while reading Tuesdays with Morrie.

By Chapter322 (Chapter322) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 11:26 pm: Edit

Rachel, it's called "murder by numbers." (planning to manipulate or similar)

Don't feel bad...

I confess, I do it too.

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 11:29 pm: Edit

Sometimes I subconsciously screw up relationships before someone can get too close to me. I have burned guys that I liked before but I've stopped doing it. Not conducive to relationships.

By Chapter322 (Chapter322) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 11:29 pm: Edit

While I'm confessing...

I confess, I cried at the end of Titanic. (So many dead!) I'm so lame.

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 11:32 pm: Edit

I cried during Stepmom. And... About a Boy.

By Mrbesch (Mrbesch) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 11:37 pm: Edit

One movie makes me cry EVERY time...

Field of Dreams.

When that movie's on, watch out, the Tear Train comes a rollin' in.

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 11:39 pm: Edit

the little princess gets me every time

By Chapter322 (Chapter322) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 11:43 pm: Edit

Is the Little Princess the one with the boarding school and the girl whose father "dies" in the war?

By Magoo (Magoo) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 11:45 pm: Edit

Rachel, it's called "murder by numbers." (planning to manipulate or similar)
Don't feel bad...I confess, I do it too.

A LOT OF WOMEN DO THIS...THIS IS UR TRADEMARK :)

...I DON'T CRY AT MOVIES...STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT...

ok so maybe i teared up in The Lion King...when the father died :(...i guess its the circle of life...whaaa ...now leave me alone.

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 11:46 pm: Edit

Chapter~
Yes

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 11:46 pm: Edit

I think so.

Shadowlands (?) makes me cry too. I think that's what it's called.

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 11:49 pm: Edit

Ok. And Bambi, but I was like 5 then.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 11:54 pm: Edit

yeah right...u know u watch that movie all the time and cry when the shot echoes through the forest...

5 years old my ass :)

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 11:58 pm: Edit

I don't watch that movie anymore. I can't. When I was baby sitting and the kids were watching that movie, I cleverly got up to make them a snack then.

By Chapter322 (Chapter322) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 11:59 pm: Edit

Yea..The Little Princess was sexual(in other words... very good). I loved the parts about India. It was like escapism...I would imagine myself there.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 12:02 am: Edit

good move...i don't blame ya.

i was baby sitting once...honestly i think i enjoyed watching the Emperor's New Groove more then the kids did (same with Shrek)

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 12:09 am: Edit

I never saw the Emperor's New Groove. :(

One set of kids I baby-sat once insisted on watching the same lame Blue's Clues video every time I came to baby-sit them. It was my fault... I brought it over. I should have just snatched it back (I got so sick of watching it), but I liked them and they liked watching it on the days I wasn't there.

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 12:11 am: Edit

I confess that I get dressed up even on days I know I'm not going out. hahaha. That's only like 3% of the time, but still, lame.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 12:25 am: Edit

i hate trying on clothes when im shopping...in fact i just hate shopping...if i ever become rich...I WILL hire a personal shopper for the family.

By Idiias (Idiias) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 12:29 am: Edit

i confess that geniusash is lieing-there is no farmer boy.

and I confess that twinkletoes is sounding cuter and cuter by the post!

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 12:30 am: Edit

I will gladly be your personal shopper. Seriously. I love picking out clothes and trying them on. And I'm good at finding people stuff.

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 12:32 am: Edit

I confess that I already knew that Idiias was adorable!:)

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 12:32 am: Edit

I confess that farmer boy doesn't hold a candle to you id.
I also confess that I don't want to go to bed in 28 minutes.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 12:34 am: Edit

u have to go to bed at certain times ASH...private school?

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 12:35 am: Edit

No, but idiias and I have an agreement. He is trying to grow.

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 12:36 am: Edit

I confess that my brother is kicking me off the computer. But I also confess I will be back.

By Princess_Banana (Princess_Banana) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 01:53 am: Edit

OK this is a true confession, and I did feel kinda bad about it at the time:

well last year my school got a new religion teacher. he was pretty loser-ish and insecure, so as you can imagine we did not show him respect. however, at the second semester (when we didn't have him anymore) we started joking and talking with him and found that he was actually desperate for sexual attention. well we jokingly invited him to a party one night and he actually showed up! we could not believe it, and at first he was kind of uncomfortable with all the underage drinking but as he began to indulge his acaholic urges, he began to loosen up greatly (even going on beer runs later). well me and my friend had both been drinking too, and we began to flirt with him, suggestive stroking and touching, nothing really bad.

``1 WEEK LATER```
Me and my friend go to the movies with him, and he is clearly smitten with the both of us

----2 WEEKS AFTERWARD----
Me and my friend manage to get him to invite us to his apartment for a friday night 'get together', all too aware of what his intentions would be. Well needless to say we got his address, made flyers, and passed them around to all our friends (about half the senior class) telling them to be there that night. What ensued was priceless hilarity. Me and my friend get there and aquaint ourselves with his very humble abode. We complain about the lack of alcoholic variety available (there was just beer and gin) and so he takes my friend to the store to buy more, and I let all our friends who were waiting the next street over in (about 40 ppl, some juniors too) and we investigate his place. It was really sad; his bedroom consisted of a lamp, a sleeping bag, and a guitar. People drank his beer and ate his ice cream. Then we found an interesting DVD "College Schoolgirls Gone Wild!!" which was basically schoolgirl porn, which we watched.

Then somebody sees him coming, "Everybody hide!!"
People hide behind the couch, under the stairs, behind the counter, and upstairs. The teacher enters, sees all the empty bottles on the counter top, proclaims "What's going on?"

Someone upstairs shouts, "Mr. ----!" and everybody comes rushing out of hiding to greet him. He begins to comprehend what's happened, and shouts "Get the fukc out of my house!!!!!!! I'm calling the cops!!!"

Everybody runs in a hilarious stampede for the door (even though he so could not have actually called, what would he say? "I invited underage kids to my house, and they drank all my beer!)

Later that evening my friend calls cuz she feels bad ( I'm too drunk to care) and he still wanted me and my friend to come back! What a perv, although afterwards I did feel kinda bad. After all, he was only 25 or something, but still, a religion teacher no less!!

There is no moral to this story.

By Princess_Banana (Princess_Banana) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 01:55 am: Edit

oh yeah,and when we were all running out the door, he yelled "You drank all my fuckkin liquor!", and another one of my friends doubled back and yelled "...and We watched your porn too!!"

Ahhh, what a great night

too bad he got fired.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 01:58 am: Edit

are u serious?
that's hilarious and sad.

By Princess_Banana (Princess_Banana) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 02:00 am: Edit

i am sorry to say i am very serious

By Starryeyedgirl (Starryeyedgirl) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 02:08 am: Edit

i confess that I read everyone's post but never reply! so i'll post now :)

i confess that once i realized I didn't like my boyfriend of 6 months i kind of withdrew and stopped talking to him for 2 weeks, until he randomly came to my house one day and said we "should take a break." I was secretly relieved that I was single and he did all the dirty work ;) hahaha.

okay,i confess i'm terrible, and princess banana's story was defiantly better

By Magoo (Magoo) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 02:25 am: Edit

I STILL CAN'T GET OVER THAT STORY

PRINCESS...UR MY HERO!!!
(write a book about it!!!...better yet, that would make a hilarious scene in a teen movie)

By Princess_Banana (Princess_Banana) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 02:26 am: Edit

my life is a comedy

By Magoo (Magoo) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 02:29 am: Edit

MORE, I WANT MORE!!!

HMMM, now i have to come up with an event like that...(probably wont top yours!!)

By Princess_Banana (Princess_Banana) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 02:33 am: Edit

on saturday i was wasted and left him a nasty message with one of my friends. oops

he told my friend that we could come over to his house whenever we wanted this summer

my friend and i thus decided to win his trust with a few quiet kickbacks, and then completely trash his place right before we both go off to Berkeley

By Princess_Banana (Princess_Banana) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 02:33 am: Edit

i'll let you know how this plan goes ^^^

By Haithman (Haithman) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 02:38 am: Edit

You are awesome Banana

By Magoo (Magoo) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 02:42 am: Edit

hooooolllllllyyyyyy...shhhhiiiiittttt

U ARE TOO MUCH...I'D LUV TO KICK IT WITH U ONE DAY...and, hey!! :) u'll be in the Bay Area :)!!!

u will love berkeley...its in the center of everything and offers so much...i can go on and on about how cool berk is!!!

By Princess_Banana (Princess_Banana) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 02:50 am: Edit

yeah you seem like a great guy too, magoo, although it would be only fair to warn you that not many people can handle The Banana

By Legendofmax (Legendofmax) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 02:56 am: Edit

I will tell you all about my prom night. During prom I drove my date downtown for the dance. It was my very first prom and I hadn't scouted out the downtown area before visiting it so I had no idea what to expect. Needless to say, I have never really driven downtown much in my life so I wasn't fully aware of things. Here's what happened that night:

-Had to move my car after someone threatened to tow it even though it was in a legal spot. I didn't want them to start breaking things...
-Took a wrong turn on the way to the dance and had to circle all the way back around, wasting time
-Scratched the crap out of the car pulling out of a parking garage because someone parked illegally behind me and the manager of the garage couldn't do anything about it.
-Got separated from our group by a red light on the way back to the house party (NO ONE KNEW THE CHICK'S ADDRESS OR HER LAST NAME so we had all just followed, but since we were separated we had to go do our own thing).

The entire night did not go very well at all. I really regretted it because I just wanted her to have a good time but I got too nervous. I was planning on asking her out but never did, and good thing I didn't either. Apparently she was cheating on her boyfriend with me, so that was the last night I saw her.

By Eyesclozedtight (Eyesclozedtight) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 04:43 am: Edit

ok i'll finally confess...

i sorta broke up with my girlfriend on the night of prom... i'll probably confess more of the situation later.

By Recordingwater (Recordingwater) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 05:52 am: Edit

Oh God, I feel so bad for Princess Banana's teacher. BUT IT'S STILL SO FUNNY AND EVIL!!! Hahaha!

Mrbesch, it definitely sounds like that girl is trying to make you jealous or at least let you know that you may have some competition! It also definitely sounds like she is very intersted in you.

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 07:32 am: Edit

LOL @ Princess Banana...what a wicked story!

I secretly like bandaids with patterns on them.

And that I innocently flirted (I was too naive to realize I was doing it at the time...I think I was a frosh) with a guy at a flower store (who was maybe 16 or 17?) who charged me only $3 for $20 worth of flowers.

By Poison_Ivy (Poison_Ivy) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 08:18 am: Edit

Eyesclosedtight: WTF? I'm wrong but, on the prom!

I confess I actually like the smell of Sharpies.
I confess that Britney Spears was my first CD and I still love her.
I confess I should be doing my summer reading.
I confess for some reason I think Haithman blocked me... :)
I confess I sent a whole email to YM ranting how much Cosmogirl to so much better. (I hope it ends up in the mag!)
I confess my first confession was way too emotional.
I confess that Usher's confession song goes well in the background from this thread.

By Killertofu (Killertofu) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 08:27 am: Edit

I confess to planning to steal my friend's boyfriend (plan hasn't gone into action yet- it's in it's blueprint phases)! Hey- if you saw that guy you'd do it too!

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 11:58 am: Edit

Did I confess the blow-up doll story yet?

I confess I can't remember my confessions.

By Mahras (Mahras) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 12:08 pm: Edit

Princessbanana.....plz next time you guys are gonna go crazy on a teacher tell me. That moment would be priceless. I still cant stop laughing/ hahha.

Geniusash, WHOA!!!a blow up doll. These confessions are now getting interesting. Yall notice the pattern here.....on the first one we talk about small stuff....hate sis, hate aunt, hate somethabob.....on the second peopl are talking about dates, romance, sleeping naked, AND NOW we are really getting it on. Wohoo!!!!Magoo thats for all these free entertainment.:)

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 12:27 pm: Edit

I think I've posted this before, but here it is again for newcomers :-)
Okay, here is the story. As I have confessed before, I am obsessed with boys in debate. I am also obsessed with guys in speech (especially extemporaneous speaker, the eloquence, ah). Anyway, this year some of my friends and I decided that we would play tricks on the speech guys (with a focus on the extempers). We proceeded to go buy condoms, stick them in powerpuff valentines and affix them to the lockers of speech boys we thought were awesome. We signed them with code names so no one would know it was us. Throughout the season, we focused in on the extempers and started putting things in their extemp bins. First, thongs and bananas. Then, enemas, rubber nipples, lube, friskies cat food, stuft magazine, etc. On the day of our home tournament we decided it was time to do something really big, so we went and bought a blow up doll. After it was fully inflated, we placed it in the library under their jackets. THe thing is...they left it there! In the library! We had a team meeting afterward (about 100 people) and one of our head coaches comes barging in and proceeds to lecture us about how disrespectful it was and the wrath that would have been incured if our little nice librarian had found it. She then proceeded to pull out the deflated doll (poor cherise) and basically accused one of the extempers. My friends and I confessed later on...the coach laughed.

By Eyesclozedtight (Eyesclozedtight) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 01:30 pm: Edit

so ya it was the night of prom and our relationship was getting pretty sour. prom night didn't go over very well, not because i was deliberately trying to be a jerk, but more because i had lost the flame(if anyone knows what i'm talking about). at the end of the night we talked about it, and by holding on to the relationship any longer would have been bad. now this confessional gets juicier, but i will only continue if you all beg and plead...

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 01:41 pm: Edit

Killertofu, I confess I have done something like stealing a friend's bf before...And that also in freshman year my best friend and I liked the same boy. And someone asked him who he would choose, and he said me, so I went with it.

But I also warn that now I have been the situation where my friend stole my boyfriend, and it's not a very good feeling at all.

I confess I think that I deserved it.

And speaking of teachers, I had a huge crush on my 8th grade english teacher, (he was only 23) and might have had dreams about him...eek

By Poison_Ivy (Poison_Ivy) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 01:42 pm: Edit

Speaking of teachers... I like TAs very much.

By Idiias (Idiias) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 03:49 pm: Edit

i confess that magoo's prom date was prettier than mine.........although....i did take a varsity cheerleader...so we're about even actually.

By Lildv (Lildv) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 04:07 pm: Edit

I confess I really love old people because they compliment me alot... big boost of self esteem. This like 80 year old woman came to the school where I work and I helped her locate a phone number. she said "brains,beauty,artistic talent,and kinkdness!" and turns to this other lady and says "shes a threat all right..." it made me smile...Old people make me feel good about myself :) and I like it.
I confess that I get crushes usually only on people way out of my league :(

By Magoo (Magoo) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 04:50 pm: Edit

lildv...WHO IS OUT OF UR LEAGUE...we've seen ur picture...get real!

By Magoo (Magoo) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 04:53 pm: Edit

i confess that killertofu's personal quote is awesome :)

I LOVED KILL BILL!!!

By Lildv (Lildv) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 04:53 pm: Edit

people...haha SOME PEOPLE are out of my league!

By Magoo (Magoo) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 04:54 pm: Edit

Lildv......stop these lies!! :)

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 04:56 pm: Edit

The people out of erin's league are the one's who are already smitten with me (okay...maybe not...)

By Lildv (Lildv) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 04:58 pm: Edit

hey since when do i have to defend my confessions?!?! haha what is up with that?! i do not lie...well not usually

By Magoo (Magoo) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 04:59 pm: Edit

DEAR ASH,

BAHAHAHAHAHAA...its not that im laughing at you, im laughing with you :)...stop looking at me like that!!

By Lildv (Lildv) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 05:00 pm: Edit

yes see...and a lot of people are smitten with ashley ...and i mean it hurts that they pass up me for her...but ya know...shes extremely cool so i just have to deal with it...OK!?!

By Poison_Ivy (Poison_Ivy) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 05:02 pm: Edit

*look at magoo and lildv blankly* i'm confused or maybe it's just me.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 05:03 pm: Edit

u 2 are equal in hotness and...coolness (if that's a word!!)

By Magoo (Magoo) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 05:04 pm: Edit

IVY...

TRUST ME...ITS NOT U, ITS Lildv...she's crazy!! :)

By Lildv (Lildv) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 05:05 pm: Edit

if hotness is a word....then logically coolness would be too

By Lildv (Lildv) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 05:06 pm: Edit

I AM NOT CRAZY!

By Poison_Ivy (Poison_Ivy) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 05:07 pm: Edit

coolness is a word.

lildv, it's you.... :)

By Lildv (Lildv) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 05:09 pm: Edit

hmm fine if everyone thinks im crazy i will just leave :(

By Magoo (Magoo) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 05:11 pm: Edit

wait...duh, coolness is sooo a word...
BAHAHAHAHAAA...JUST KIDDING!!!

*hides in his stupidity*
i need to brush my teeth...bye :)

By Magoo (Magoo) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 05:13 pm: Edit

CRAZY IN A GOOD WAY...like: SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY (can't handle the combo of coolness/hotness...ouch) :)

By Idiias (Idiias) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 05:14 pm: Edit

remember what the old lady said to you today?
there you go.

By Lildv (Lildv) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 05:15 pm: Edit

haha wow..way to cover yourself...plus..like you could get rid of me THAT easily? oh no my friends...I am here to stay MUAHAHA

By Magoo (Magoo) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 05:16 pm: Edit

AHHHHHH...OK NOT REALLY

oh...and idiias: we're DEFINATELY not even :)

my prom dates are hot!

By Ilovefood (Ilovefood) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 05:26 pm: Edit

Hmm...I confess that I've been reading this and not posting, but I feel like I know you guys! This forum is ten times better than the SAT/ACT one where all people do is brag. Thank you, Mr. Magoo.

By Bee_Bee (Bee_Bee) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 05:29 pm: Edit

hey zante, you and me have something in common. I had a crush on my spanish teacher. Except I didn't know he was my spanish teacher at first...

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 06:13 pm: Edit

meow

By Idiias (Idiias) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 06:14 pm: Edit

roof roof

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 06:15 pm: Edit

grrr

By Idiias (Idiias) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 06:18 pm: Edit

I confess that Ndbisme5 doesn't really like to read and drink lemonade. I just said that to get in on the "Say something about the person above you!" thread.

By Killertofu (Killertofu) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 06:24 pm: Edit

By Magoo:
i confess that killertofu's personal quote is awesome

I LOVED KILL BILL!!!>>

Me too! Great movie. Magoo, do you have AIM? We should talk!

By Goodchocolate (Goodchocolate) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 06:26 pm: Edit

I shot the sheriff.

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 06:50 pm: Edit

I go to college in 3 and a half weeks!!!!

By Jello_Froggie (Jello_Froggie) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 07:26 pm: Edit

I confess that this is my first post.
I also confess that I once microwaved a piece of wood and it caught on fire.

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 07:30 pm: Edit

I confess that it is so hot outside that the wreath on our front door smells like popcorn.

By Jello_Froggie (Jello_Froggie) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 07:38 pm: Edit

I confess that I enjoy smelling my dog's feet because they smell like popcorn.

By Ilovefood (Ilovefood) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 07:42 pm: Edit

I confess that jello's post reminds me of microwaving pop-tarts wrappers...zap!

By Magoo (Magoo) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 09:25 pm: Edit

i confess i put a spoon in the microwave to see what would happened...

u can guess the result!!! :)

By Bee_Bee (Bee_Bee) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 09:29 pm: Edit

I confess that I once microwaved an egg...and it exploded bits of egg inside. I dare someone to try it. But first you have to boil it and take off the shell so it could work.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 09:31 pm: Edit

wow, that's awesome!!

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 12:13 am: Edit

I confess, today one of my best friends asked me for the URL for this site, but I refused to tell her because then it would cease being "my thing" and I wouldn't write so candidly. So I'm hogging CC because I don't want to see people I know here.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 12:20 am: Edit

i agree...its not that fun anymore when u know there is some one out there who knows u

KILLERTOFU...i don't have aim right now...when i get my lap top i'll keep ALL OF U GUYS here posted...then we can take these crazy conversations to new extremes :)

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 12:26 am: Edit

yea we should have chatrooms

By Magoo (Magoo) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 12:31 am: Edit

i bet someone here could create one...that would be interesting...i've never really been into chat rooms...or forums for that matter (until i met CC :) <3)

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 12:34 am: Edit

chatrooms aren't hard to create, but we'll wait for you to get AIM (just download it!!), for what would be a chat without the great magoo?

By Magoo (Magoo) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 12:43 am: Edit

bahahahahahahaaa thanks :)...IM TO LAZY TO DOWN LOAD...im currently using my dads (well he likes to think of it that way...its the fam computer)computer but im gonna get a new one within a couple of weeks...so i don't see the point in getting AIM for only a short time...besides, I KNOW I'LL SPEND TO MUCH TIME ON IT ANYWAYS.

BUT TRUST ME WHEN I GET IT, I'LL LET U GUYS KNOW.
wait, is yours in ur profile...that's where im gonna put mine :)

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 12:46 am: Edit

yes mine's in my profile
you can use AIM Express, you don't have to download anything for that.
http://www.aim.com/get_aim/express/aim_expr.adp?aolp=

By Haithman (Haithman) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 03:05 am: Edit

I confess that I just brought 3 glasses of juice into my room because I was too lazy to go back to the kitchen...

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 03:06 am: Edit

I like to hide the good popsicles in the back of the freezer so no one else eats them first.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 03:07 am: Edit

i confess i sometimes feel guilty for going to college next year without any scholarships...the sad thing is: I APPLIED TO LIKE THREE OF THEM...and i'am in the process of doing more...DAMIT IF I DON'T WIN ANY MONEY I WILL FEEL SO BAD...ugh.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 03:13 am: Edit

I like to hide the good popsicles in the back of the freezer so no one else eats them first...

hmmm, now i know where they are...u better watch out!!

mmmmm :) popsicle!

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 03:15 am: Edit

Magoo...how could you betray me like that!? ;)

By Magoo (Magoo) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 04:30 am: Edit

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA....i confess: i have succeded my mission of getting close to u, only to find out where your secret stash of top grade highly euphoric popsicles are!!!

bahahaha...the kgb will be glad to know i won :)

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 08:29 pm: Edit

I confess I walked around in the rain today...and liked it!
I also confess that I sat in my car in the garage and sang the same song to a karaoke tape about 10 times.

By Jenesaispas (Jenesaispas) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 08:32 pm: Edit

I confess that I locked these old people in their garage with the car running and all doors into the car/out of the garage locked.

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 08:34 pm: Edit

Jenesaispas~
I confess you are one sick puppy and no longer want to bear your child.

By Jenesaispas (Jenesaispas) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 08:35 pm: Edit

Are you sure you want to do that, Ash?

I mean, I confess I know in which state you live. How many people can actually *be* in Minnesota? Two?

Yeah, that's right. Don't think you can hide from me.

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 08:40 pm: Edit

actually, there are 4,919,417. Ha!

By Jenesaispas (Jenesaispas) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 08:47 pm: Edit

Ah, yes, but how many people live in/around Lakeville?

...that are named Ashley?

By Magoo (Magoo) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 09:18 pm: Edit

oooohhh...ur starting to scare even me :)

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 09:42 pm: Edit

there are 4,665 people between the ages of 15 and 24. A little less than half of those are female so, about 2, 330 or so. prolly about 2% of females are named Ashley (if not more) that leaves..about 47 (mental math). That is a lot. Now, if you consider other things about me on this board you could easily narrow it down, but I could beat you up anyway.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 09:52 pm: Edit

yeah, she's probably right...u know she got a 1540 (sorry to underestimate your SAT) :)

By Jenesaispas (Jenesaispas) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 09:54 pm: Edit

Meh.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 09:54 pm: Edit

Mah.

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 09:55 pm: Edit

And sorry you should be magoo, *I* a 1500? puh-leez.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 10:02 pm: Edit

oooohhh, so you're to good to have a 1500...i see...to cool for school...

WELL I GOT NEWS FOR YA MISSY:
I GOT A 890 AND IM STILL COOL...NOW HOW ABOUT THAT :)

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 10:05 pm: Edit

Um, magoo *too good, *too cool

um, yeah 800 verbal

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 10:09 pm: Edit

That's right, I am cool enough to correct your grammar.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 10:14 pm: Edit

WELL, IM GLAD U GET THE JOKE :)

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 10:24 pm: Edit

they're laughing at you magoo, AT YOU

By Magoo (Magoo) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 10:39 pm: Edit

THANKS A LOT?!
sigh...im not writing a dam* paper, thus i could care less if my grammar is perfect...

hence the sentence (the ENTIRE post was a joke):

"oooohhh, so you're to good to have a 1500...i see...to cool for school..."

no capitalization
bad punctuation
...in fact read most of my posts, u'll find an error or two, i wont lie...nor do i care...if u can read it, and understand what im saying, then i got my point across.

I hope ur kidding! if not, then this is all the time I want to spend on the behalf of your egregious demeanor

bye

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 10:42 pm: Edit

Of course I'm kidding! I thought you would have known by now Magoo!

(btw...I am WAY too cool for school)

Yo momma is SO fat, she fell in the grand canyon and got stuck!
(when in doubt, resort to yo momma jokes)

By Magoo (Magoo) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 10:48 pm: Edit

PHEW...don't be so serious when u kid!!!

makes me mad...yes, MAGOO DOES GET MAD!!

breathe...
1...2...3...nothing's wrong with me, 4...5...6...i can handle this...JUST KIDDING...try that next time if ur mad...

sorry about the ALMOST flame post...

ugh...i made myself look dumb in the light of your smartiness :)

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 10:52 pm: Edit

yep, but way to call me egregious!

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 10:55 pm: Edit

I confess that the first time I took the PSAT I skipped over a section because I didn't want to read it. LOL.

By Bee_Bee (Bee_Bee) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 10:56 pm: Edit

I confess

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 11:02 pm: Edit

I confess that usually when I took bathroom breaks at school 90% of the time I was not doing anything bathroom related. I usually needed a short walk or visit to someone. :)

By Magoo (Magoo) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 11:13 pm: Edit

Bee Bee...LOL

TOES: MEH, everyone does that!!!...but glad to know u have things to do :)...i usually run errands, or get my hair cut before lunch.

i really want Princess to give another juicy drama filled confession!! :)

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 11:25 pm: Edit

Magoo... I confess that I would always leave during my lunch break as well! And during free periods...freshman English...cough cough...

By Magoo (Magoo) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 11:30 pm: Edit

well, i was joking about getting my hair cut...but there were certain things that i had to get done, and it wasn't worth sitting in art or someting with nothing to do...i would meet people

finish hw
go online
do something for leadership...
etc.

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 11:32 pm: Edit

Once I bought socks on break, because I realized I had a hole in one and it was bothering me badly, even though I couldn't see it.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 11:35 pm: Edit

HAHAHAHA...

hmmm...is your school near a shopping center...my old high school is about 5 minutes away from downtown (which basically means nothing to a suburb of 40,000)

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 11:38 pm: Edit

Not near a mall, exactly, but close enough to a place with a few stores where I was able to perform this act of sock buying.

I also bought part of a Halloween costume during school once. Seriously. I was very stealthy about this... my friend and I decided we didn't want to wait... We came back during the end of lunch and carefully made it back class on time.

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 11:45 pm: Edit

I confess that I got a disciplinary action slip for missing a free period on a constant basis. Luckily I did not get into any further trouble.

I confess also that I like getting attention in public.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 11:53 pm: Edit

toes:

WHO DOESN'T...I KNOW I DO...THAT'S WHY I RAN THROUGH TIME SQUARE NAKED...ok, i didn't but i can imagine myself doing so...drunk :)

By Magoo (Magoo) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 12:36 am: Edit

i confess: I REALLY WANT TO READ THE CONFESSION OF A MOD!!!

hmmm...maybe i should make:
Confessions of a CC mod:...that would be cool.

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 12:37 am: Edit

Magoo~
It really wouldn't.

Sincerely,
Ashley

By Magoo (Magoo) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 12:42 am: Edit

oooh, ash...always supportive :)

in retro-spec...yeah it wouldn't...i would still want to see some, so i can make fun of them, just as much as they probably make fun of us :) jk, jk!

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 09:29 am: Edit

I confess that I am a compulsive shopper.

By Killertofu (Killertofu) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 10:42 am: Edit

I confess that I'm horny.

By Bee_Bee (Bee_Bee) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 12:30 pm: Edit

I confess that one time at school, I rang the bell early and my teacher without checking the time let us out. Unfortunately, five minutes later, another teacher asked us what we were all doing out so we had to go back in.

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 01:55 pm: Edit

I confess that I'd always volunteer to bring things to the office so I could go for a walk. Yeah, I mean, I was a tad helpful but the desire to get out of my seat had much more to do with it.

By Killertofu (Killertofu) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 03:24 pm: Edit

I confess I just took a two hour lunch break.

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 03:27 pm: Edit

I confess that my bloodshot eye hurts and I'm taking a nap.

By Bee_Bee (Bee_Bee) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 03:35 pm: Edit

I confess that I ate goodchocolate

By Legendofmax (Legendofmax) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 04:02 pm: Edit

I confess that I really like someone on this board but they live too far away... fate is cruel!

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 04:22 pm: Edit

Legendofmax, I confess I agree with you. The internet is one big tease

By Legendofmax (Legendofmax) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 04:37 pm: Edit

No kidding

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 04:51 pm: Edit

I confess I stopped sleeping and working because I'm always talking to someone...and I can't stop thinking about him.

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 04:55 pm: Edit

aw, bump-chik-a bow wow bump ticky ticky

By Legendofmax (Legendofmax) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 04:56 pm: Edit

I confess that I am now looking into schools that may not be on the west coast entirely...

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 04:58 pm: Edit

(There's a college in Stufanovia)

By Legendofmax (Legendofmax) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 04:59 pm: Edit

Ooh then I am definitely going there

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 05:29 pm: Edit

You'll definately get in =)

By Legendofmax (Legendofmax) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 05:33 pm: Edit

*makes sure the coast is clear* *mwa!*

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 05:36 pm: Edit

aww

By Idiias (Idiias) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 06:15 pm: Edit

Dear Magoo, Geniusash, Twinkletoes, and BeeBee,

It's not too late for a summer job.

Sincerely,
Uptin

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 06:27 pm: Edit

Idiias~
I'm getting all my housewife experiance this summer.

With Love,
Ashley

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 06:31 pm: Edit

Legendofmax,
I saw that! No forum fornicating!

Sincerely,
Ashley

By Poison_Ivy (Poison_Ivy) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 07:23 pm: Edit

I confess I starting talking to CC offline with my friends.

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 08:43 pm: Edit

Dear Idiias,
I chose not to have a summer job because it leaves me freer to pursue a guy. If I worked, well, our hours would have clashed and we would have never seen each other. And I was well aware of the fact that our time was running out and that we will be separated by many many many miles come fall.

A lot of places didn't want to hire me since I was leaving, and I did get a decent job offer but I knew I was making the right decision in the long run.

Besides... being employed sucks. Shudder! I don't miss it.

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 08:49 pm: Edit

There! I confessed it. I would never normally do anything like that but it meant enough to me where I felt the need to make that choice.

By Legendofmax (Legendofmax) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 09:08 pm: Edit

Ahhhhhhh! Such a heavy sense of pining

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 09:14 pm: Edit

I might have pings in my heart when he leaves in less than 4 weeks. :-/

By Magoo (Magoo) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 10:05 pm: Edit

ok, 195 posts time to start another thread. :)

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 10:09 pm: Edit

Can't we get to 200?

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 10:10 pm: Edit

I will make it happen!

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 10:11 pm: Edit

Boo

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 10:13 pm: Edit

Are we there yet?

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 10:15 pm: Edit

Yay!
But technically the confessions thread has had ~600 posts.
Go Magoo =)

By Bee_Bee (Bee_Bee) on Saturday, July 24, 2004 - 02:08 am: Edit

Hey, I work, in fact I worked today

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page