What was your dream?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: What was your dream?
By Poison_Ivy (Poison_Ivy) on Monday, July 19, 2004 - 08:05 pm: Edit

Last night I had a dream about CC and that I posted something and Xiggi gave a long reply. Then Crazylicious updated her site (love that photography!) Seriously.

What did you dream about last night, that's if you didn't spend all your time on the internet all night?

By Jer728 (Jer728) on Monday, July 19, 2004 - 10:03 pm: Edit

Wow, I know I shouldn't be talking, but I think you spend a little too much time on CC. By the way, who is this Xiggi I keep hearing so much about?

By Poison_Ivy (Poison_Ivy) on Monday, July 19, 2004 - 10:07 pm: Edit

LOL...... I do.....

By Rachelvishy (Rachelvishy) on Monday, July 19, 2004 - 10:12 pm: Edit

ummmmm random question, poison- are you gonna be a junior or sophmore next year?

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Monday, July 19, 2004 - 10:13 pm: Edit

LoL I once had a dream that I was hugging Brad Pitt...and yea he's overrated, but it was a nice break from dreaming about my ex and his gf.

By Crazylicious (Crazylicious) on Monday, July 19, 2004 - 11:29 pm: Edit

Wow... I was in poison_ivy's dream (or at least my site was). this must be some supernatural motivation for me to update my site. haha

By Recordingwater (Recordingwater) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 05:31 am: Edit

oh god this is so freaky. I had a dream about CC last night too!!! I forgot what it was about, though, but I was reading this thread... and people were writing like essays and essays for replies and I just kept scrolling through all of them and it would never end!

Yup. Haha. I'm a dork.

Zante--I would love to dream about hugging Brad Pitt. wheeeee!

By Loop123 (Loop123) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 12:46 am: Edit

I had the strangest dream: I was solving anagrams ! (?) There was this huge list of really difficuly anagrams and I just kept solving them one by one. The weird thing: I doubt I can scramble words in my head! Maybe I'm smarter subconsciously...

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 02:00 pm: Edit

I had a dream about YOU Smhop. You had an infant child and were in this really big house (that provided daycare for your other children) except it was full of water and had many hazards (live wires, etc.) I think I was with you pointing out the dangers. But, your kid was swimming. She was about 6 months old and diving way down and then swimming back to the surface. Then you went to feed her and she started talking! In full sentences! Saying that she wanted the "Wheat thins" baby food...it was weird.

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 02:42 pm: Edit

bump

By Smhop (Smhop) on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 03:09 pm: Edit

too funny. We have a pool and I am terrified of my young kids around water!

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page