Next season on the OC!?!?!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: Next season on the OC!?!?!
By Hellagood133 (Hellagood133) on Monday, July 19, 2004 - 11:35 am: Edit

im really bored at work today and i need something to do to pass the time, so i was just wondering what all you OC fanatics think will happen in the season premiere for season 2. I am absolutely in love with this show and cant WAIT to watch it again!

By Spit (Spit) on Monday, July 19, 2004 - 05:42 pm: Edit

I watched it all the time too, but i cant seem to remember what happened in the season finale...?

By Appliedmath (Appliedmath) on Monday, July 19, 2004 - 06:26 pm: Edit

i think that marissa will date ryan, spoiler says so

By Recordingwater (Recordingwater) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 05:18 am: Edit

I hope Theresa dies a terrible death and stops ruining everything in Newport. I also hope that it turns out that Eddie didn't actually punch her and Theresa was just making that up because she's a horrible person. I hope this because I really like Eddie and I want him to come out in more episodes. Hehehe.

Spit-- What happened was that Theresa got pregnant and it *MIGHT* be Ryan's kid, but they don't know that for sure. Theresa was going to get an abortion but Kirsten sort of talked her out of it and Theresa told Ryan to go back to Chino with her (or maybe it was Florida)? And so Ryan left Newport with Theresa, Seth took off on his little sailboat because he was pissed off that Ryan was leaving, and Marissa moved to Caleb's and Julie's house and started drinking again.

Yes, I am obsessed with this show. =)

By Bartoastt (Bartoastt) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 09:00 am: Edit

I really hate Theresa too. And am thoroughly obsessed with the OC. Ryan obviously has to come back to Newport really soon or else they have no show...so he's gotta come back, its only a matter of time. I just hope that Theresa dies in some freak accident. And I feel really bad for Seth. When he ran away with his sailboat I cried. Thats right. The OC finale made me cry. I admit it.

By Gidget (Gidget) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 09:14 am: Edit

I know I felt sooo sad when seth went off like that. I love that him and summer are together..they are sooo cute... and yes. something bad should happen to Thereasa and get rid of her... Maybe Seth will get stranded ( hold on I like him) and Ryan will be the only one who knew where he went ( Seth told him his dream) and Ryan and Thereasa will set out in a boat to save Seth and she falls overboard.. but Ryan and Seth are okay...

By Spit (Spit) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 01:57 pm: Edit

Thanks Recordingwater. Its all coming back to me now!

I hate how Marissa and Ryan are so Dawson and Joey, JUST CONFESS YOUR UNDYING LOVE AND MOVE TO A CITY WHERE NO ONE ELSE WILL FIND YOU AND MAKE SWEET PASSIONATE LOVE...uhh..

By Sns22022 (Sns22022) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 05:51 pm: Edit

Theresa has got to go. I think she'll like, go running back to Eddie or something like that. As to Seth...I am firmly convinced somehow, somewhere, he'll meet up with Anna. Maybe their little boats will meet in the middle of the ocean or something. Samaire hasn't finished her contract yet (I think?) so I do believe she has to come back for a few more episodes.

By Recordingwater (Recordingwater) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 06:03 am: Edit

I cried during the finale too. It was so sad! And the song made it even worse. Haha.

I didn't like Anna so much. She moved her head too much when she talked. And I like Summer and Seth together!

By Gidget (Gidget) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 10:13 am: Edit

I didn't like Anna at all ... Go Summer...

By Hellagood133 (Hellagood133) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 01:41 pm: Edit

im a summer fan too! shes so cute! i hope that theresa goes back to eddie, and he "hurts" her again, forcing her to get a miscarriage and lose the baby. Then ryan can console her, but in the end theresa and her mom are going to move to florida so she can start over, and stop messing up ryans life. then he will come back to the OC and him and marissa will be ahppy together....but wait, wheres seth? ryan and marissa and summer go to find seth and everyone is happy.....oh but wait....we all seem to have forgotten that kirsten sorta implicated that she had an abortion before...with whos baby though???OMG....JIMMY COOPER'S! the truth will come out and all the drama will be back!!!

By Eyesclozedtight (Eyesclozedtight) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 02:24 pm: Edit

you guys have it all wrong... take it from someone who LIVES the OC. seth is going to keep sailing and sailing until he meets up with the kids from northshore hawaii where he will appear in a season spin off. meanwhile, we'll find out that stupid theresa was never really pregnant, and it was all a plot to ruin ryan and marissa's relationship. but who cares about them... i wanna know what luke is doing!!! i mean he's obviously getting drunk or something, but what else?

By Allena (Allena) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 05:35 pm: Edit

It's pretty obvious that Ryan is coming back to OC soon, since as somebody else said, the show does depend on it.

Not that I watch the OC, if anybody asks me and my friends are watching football.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page