Foreign Fetish (inspired by the Asian fetish thread)

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: Foreign Fetish (inspired by the Asian fetish thread)
By Poison_Ivy (Poison_Ivy) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 08:06 pm: Edit

Does any other girl find foreign guys to be so much more interesting than a regular, typical American guy. I mean, it's the accent that gets me. With British guys, the accent and it's that careless look they have on their face as they gaze. And Italian guys, their momma's boy instinct and how their words flow unlike any other language. And then Aussies, how they have that rugged look... I also have a thing with South African white boys.... like the British..

Anyways, post on...

By Crazylicious (Crazylicious) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 08:16 pm: Edit

Accents are the wayyy to go. I love all the accents you listed! They're way too sexy.

By Invisible (Invisible) on Thursday, July 15, 2004 - 12:44 am: Edit

AHH! I admit it...I have a foreign boy fetish!

By Voodoochile (Voodoochile) on Thursday, July 15, 2004 - 02:09 am: Edit

How about non-white foreign guys?

By Recordingwater (Recordingwater) on Thursday, July 15, 2004 - 09:30 am: Edit

Oh my god I LOVEEEEE German guys!!! And I also love Russian guys. I don't know why I like Russians so much. I just do! And of course, the Italians!!! Yay!!! =D

I also kind of have a thing for Canadians but I do'nt really know why. Hahaha.

By Recordingwater (Recordingwater) on Thursday, July 15, 2004 - 09:32 am: Edit

Oh yeah and I also like African-Americans (or just AFricans!). I especially love it when they smile. It looks so nice and friendly. =D

By Iamqueena (Iamqueena) on Thursday, July 15, 2004 - 05:59 pm: Edit

yup. foreign boy fetish. especially brits.

By Alicia129 (Alicia129) on Thursday, July 15, 2004 - 07:51 pm: Edit

the British men are by far the best... the accents, the manners, the way they dress... *swoons* :) I love going to school in the UK, lol.

By Poison_Ivy (Poison_Ivy) on Thursday, July 15, 2004 - 08:15 pm: Edit

I never had a thing about black guys. Funny, I'm black and never had an attraction to any black guy at all.. All the ones I know talk in ghetto ebonics and it bothers the •••• out of me.. Now, proper English is the way to go.

Remember that one Sex and The City episode when Samantha got all drunk and decide to screw that doorman.. Omg, I loved that look on his face and how he was soo proper. The English....

By Recordingwater (Recordingwater) on Thursday, July 15, 2004 - 10:14 pm: Edit

I never saw that Sex and the City episode. YEah, I don't really like the "ghetto" guys either. I like nice, polite, Africans or African American. Because they are so nice and polite and then their smile is soooo friendly!!! I also think English sounds really nice when spoken with an African accent. I don't know! It's a fetish!

BTW, I think the best accent by FAR is the Australian accent. Especially for guys. SOOOO hot.

By Gidget (Gidget) on Friday, July 16, 2004 - 10:18 am: Edit

I dated this guy who moved to my town from Wales.... his accent was sooo sexy.. the Irish accent is pretty hot too

By F3arxn03vil (F3arxn03vil) on Friday, July 16, 2004 - 11:17 am: Edit

I have the aussie/nzlander fetish too :-)

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page