http://www.livejournal.com/users/jiveturky/185733.html

By Asianalto (Asianalto) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 07:04 pm: Edit

that is hilarious

By Iplayoboe (Iplayoboe) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 07:08 pm: Edit

that is awesome
too bad the pix is blury
that is really awesome

By Hunter1985 (Hunter1985) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 08:56 pm: Edit

Too bad the pic is blurry, the story doesn't fit the rest of the picture, the logic behind it doesn't make sense, the PR response doesn't concur with the account, and on, and on, and on.

By Scubasteve (Scubasteve) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 09:06 pm: Edit

it makes perfect sense to me... vote republican much?

By Allena (Allena) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 09:42 pm: Edit

I doubt he actually gave them the finger... I'll admit I'm republican, but even if it was Clinton giving somebody the finger I would have questioned it. Regardless of party, that's just not something the president does.

By Eyesclozedtight (Eyesclozedtight) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 09:56 pm: Edit

but bush does alot of things most presidents don't do...

By Scubasteve (Scubasteve) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 10:01 pm: Edit

well bush's veep told a senator to fck off on the senate floor... nothing surprises me at this point lol

By Idiias (Idiias) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 10:31 pm: Edit

and refused to apologize.

By Hunter1985 (Hunter1985) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 11:25 pm: Edit

Sorry, it's not that I the guy is full of ••••, it's just, well I can't think of a nicer way to put that.

If he did that, why wasn't it reported on any news program? Or why wasn't there any major backlash? Even something as insignificent as Cheney's ordeal got decent air-time.

Let's use some common sense, if it really happened as the guy said, there would have been massive outcry against the Prez...sorry, but the inconsistencies in the story and the pic don't add up.

By Renegade4box (Renegade4box) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 11:46 pm: Edit

Maybe it was somebody besides Bush, it wouldn't suprise me if somebody from his campaign did that.

By Scubasteve (Scubasteve) on Thursday, July 15, 2004 - 12:18 am: Edit

i think its true... the kids are appearing on the al franken show

The story makes sense.

There is no media backlash (aside from the al franken show) because there is not much physical proof aside from the word of a few teenagers. Also maybe the kids havent reached out to any public sources further than livejournal.com

With the cheney incident, it was backed by the word of a senator... credible enough to break a story

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page