Anyone here thinking bout auditioning for MTV's THE REAL WOR

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: Anyone here thinking bout auditioning for MTV's THE REAL WOR
By Hellagood133 (Hellagood133) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 04:54 pm: Edit

Im really really thinking bout auditioning for the REAL WORLD....i know some people think thats lame but for those who dont....what do you think i should do for my tape to stand out???? Im not gay/lesbian, and my parents arent divorced....i havent been abused...i guess ive been pretty sheltered, but i have insanely strict parents and im a minority...i prolly have no chance right?

By Magoo (Magoo) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 04:58 pm: Edit

OH YEAH!! definately (i love attention, and the company of others)...wait, suddenly this forum has turned into the what are my chances...AT THE REAL WORLD...lol, no offense.

By Justperfect (Justperfect) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 05:13 pm: Edit

you have to be one of the steroetypes inorder to get on:the fag,tenn w/ parent, dumb black,hot chick,goth, or "stud", so if your not either just go on with your life;maybe in your video say your an anitsocial person and youll pry get on b/c the show likes fights

By Demonllama (Demonllama) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 05:29 pm: Edit

dress really skanky and complain tons about how you wish you could get away from your parents and how their standards and rules suck and that it's hard being a minority. since you say you're pretty sheltered, you could pull off the "sweet innocent school girl" who hasn't experienced much of the "real world" (ie cameran the southern belle who wears too much mascara).

By Lisasimpson (Lisasimpson) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 08:02 pm: Edit

why dont you post your stats.

:)

By Princezz (Princezz) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 08:19 pm: Edit

OT: But The Real World is currently filming in Philly where I'll be going to school

By Hellagood133 (Hellagood133) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 08:21 pm: Edit

well im 5'4, wasnt born here, my build is average (size 5)...i got really bad self esteem though cuz my boobs are huge and i hate them (34DD)...my curfew throughout highschool was 10 ••••••• 30 at night, my parents never trusted me, i have a real •••••• relationship with them and my older brother who is like a 3rd parent, my parents would never let me date and i have dated without them knowing, but im always really afraid theyd find out and freak, so i havent allowed myself to get attached to anyone....and sad to say have never been kissed becuase i really cant go out with boys now...cuzof my damn parents....man theyve deprived me of so many wonderful opportunities....i freaking went to homecoming with the homecoming king...and stuff coulda happened....but it dididnt. im a virgin to almost everything...and ive been drinking since i was 16. my whole life ive been too brown for the white kids and too white for the brown kids....all my friends are white and i love em but i feel like they dont understand the •••• i have to go through everytime i wanna go out...everything i say to my paretns is a lie...so basically ive been livin a lie...i just wanna experience "the real world" i guess...plus theyve never had an indian chick on the show

By Magoo (Magoo) on Monday, July 12, 2004 - 05:08 pm: Edit

yeah...after that, i think you would be perfect for the real world...im sorry stick it out for a couple of years i hope everything goes well for ya.

By Smhop (Smhop) on Monday, July 12, 2004 - 09:21 pm: Edit

hellagood, how old are you? Just Curious.

By Hellagood133 (Hellagood133) on Thursday, July 15, 2004 - 05:54 pm: Edit

haha....is my immaturity that obvious? prolly....im not even 18 yet....ill be 18 in a month

By Magoo (Magoo) on Thursday, July 15, 2004 - 09:10 pm: Edit

SO WILL I :) (august 29) you're a virgo right?

i was just wondering what major city has the real world left out...denver? (if that counts)...oh yeah washington d.c., portland...hmmmm the big 3 texas cities. (i think)...is that it?

By Poison_Ivy (Poison_Ivy) on Thursday, July 15, 2004 - 09:52 pm: Edit

London...

I want to go on but I don't like the fact that my every move will be on camera. I don't like that. Plus, I'll miss CC.

Hellagood! We are so much alike, it's sad. My audition essay is so much like yours.

I'm 5'6 and a size seven. I also have low self esteem and I don't even have a curfew because I'm not allow to go out with people my mom doesn't know. I also with I go to the teen clubs but my parents say dancing is for wild animals. My mother was a pastor's child. I'm scared that when I go to college I'll do alot of things I will regret. My parents are separated and I want them to get a divorce because my life is so much better without a father. I write novels to live the life I always wanted. I also want to try E but think pot is whack. I'm also a vegan who could careless about animal rights and fake my accent. My mom lectures me constantly about marriage and preparing myself but I don't want to get married in the US but go oveseas to get with a Brtisish man and become a journalist. I'm also a French Canadian with French/Haitian ethnicity and people call me Oreo because talk with proper grammer and hate rap music. I love Italian food but also starve myself to fit.

Wouldn't MTV love an anorexic, Ecstacy craved, Christian, multilingual, vegan.

Personally, I think they would.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Thursday, July 15, 2004 - 10:11 pm: Edit

we can only dream

By Seniorricardo (Seniorricardo) on Sunday, July 18, 2004 - 12:39 pm: Edit

I was thinking about this the other day too when the finale of San Diego was on. Anyways if you were interested here's a website on how to get on it.

http://www.soyouwanna.com/site/syws/realworld/realworld.html

By Jmatt (Jmatt) on Sunday, July 18, 2004 - 01:39 pm: Edit

hellagood, your life story sounds eerily like mine though its a bit better for me coz i'm a guy. But i guess all indian parents are the same. Also, u said this "i got really bad self esteem though cuz my boobs are huge" Whaaat! Gal, you gotta be proud of 'em things...

By Magoo (Magoo) on Sunday, July 18, 2004 - 06:16 pm: Edit

HAHAHAHAAAA...i was thinking the same dam thing when i read that...ima skeptic deep down i know U LOVE UR BOOBS...and u should always be proud :)!!

By Bern700 (Bern700) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 01:22 am: Edit

they left out phoenix too. 5th largest city in the US now it just surpassed philly.

By Hellagood133 (Hellagood133) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 01:33 pm: Edit

i know its wierd that i got low self esteem cuz my boobs are huge....but heres the thing...my clothes dont exactly fit right cuz of them and my mom is wierd and doesnt understand that its jsut my boobs that are huge, and not me so all my life (since my boobs were big) ive been called fat by my older brother and my mom. i know i know, it shouldnt get to me, but for some reason i just feel fat even though i know i am not.

By Poison_Ivy (Poison_Ivy) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 01:39 pm: Edit

Do you have a body type like Frankee? She's slim but since her boobs overcome her stomach, it appears to be thick. Size 5 isn't fat. I have a deal. I switch my boobs (36 C) for your size.... lol..

Plus, look at all the guys here who like your boobage. Being a DD isn't that bad. But if your self esteem is really damaging to, then maybe Breast Augmentation might become the way for you. If you even get down to a D or C, your self esteem will be better.

Just remember you are beautiful inside and out. Plus, you went out with the Homecoming King.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page