My Dilema

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: My Dilema
By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 01:04 pm: Edit

This is kind of sad, I think that my current situation is oddly similar to that really bad movie with Lance bass, On the Line or something? I swear I never saw it...not the whole thing at least...

anyway, on to the point,
I was taking a train to new jersey to visit my friend, and this guy was sitting across from me, and we started talking. He was funny and cute and the conversation was really enjoyable. He's around my age and works near me. The problem is, I don't know his name and we didn't exchange numbers or anything. Now I'm really regretting it. Is there anything I can do?

By Lame (Lame) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 02:29 pm: Edit

No.

By Spit (Spit) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 05:29 pm: Edit

Umm well you could always put up signs all over your city saying "To the boy from the train..." or something to that effect. Yes, i'm ashamed to say it, but i watched the movie too!

No seriously, maybe you could take the same train on the same day and time as you did the first time? Maybe he goes to NJ often? I dont know...

By Mtmomtok (Mtmomtok) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 05:37 pm: Edit

My daughter used to like a guy saw everyday on the bus and she always talked about him. She would say Bob this and Bob that. She never actually spoke to him. One day I asked her "how's Bob"? She said "who?" I repeated "Bob". She said "oh, you mean Bob? and explained that was not his name and that she meant Boy On Bus.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 05:51 pm: Edit

haha...um, you can try going on the train at the same time that you met him...did he say his interests mybe you can stalk...i mean search for him according to what he said in your convo...

sigh, that's SAD...maybe it wasn't meant to be.

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 06:13 pm: Edit

lol well I know he doesn't take the train everyday...I actually know where he lives (not exactly, but within a two block radius) but what am I supposed to do? Stand there all day? Even so, it's easy to miss people in ny.

By Demonllama (Demonllama) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 06:27 pm: Edit

when life gives you dilemmas, make dilemma-naid!

ha...ha...ha...ok then.

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 06:39 pm: Edit

lol and for a second i thought ur screen name was dilemmanaid.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 06:42 pm: Edit

mmmmmm...i could go for some dilemma-naid.

By Jenesaispas (Jenesaispas) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 06:49 pm: Edit

no... you have to say it like...
"I could go for some of dilemma-naid." Becuase then it sounds like da=the.

By Ariesathena (Ariesathena) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 07:46 pm: Edit

frequent any and all coffee shops near his place.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page