What stickers!?!?! I MUST KNOW =)

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: What stickers!?!?! I MUST KNOW =)
By Smhop (Smhop) on Thursday, July 08, 2004 - 02:38 pm: Edit

What stickers are on your car? Your hubbie/wife/girl/boyfriend/sig other /or parents cars?

We have Mensa, AAA, UGA school of Law, and Brown U. (same stickers are both cars).
Sometimes I am tempted to add funny, goofy bumperstickers that I see at the mall, but I never have the nerve to actually do it.
I used to have one that said "pollute" though-- that just cracked me up.

By Asianalto (Asianalto) on Thursday, July 08, 2004 - 02:42 pm: Edit

Brown U and Ithaca college, and colgate faculty stickers on my 'rents car

By Usunkmyb_Ship (Usunkmyb_Ship) on Thursday, July 08, 2004 - 03:47 pm: Edit

U.S. Naval Sea Cadet Corps and Navy on mom's van.
plus "Caution Cliff Fan on Board" -for those who know who Cliff Richard is.
yuck

By Ariesathena (Ariesathena) on Thursday, July 08, 2004 - 04:26 pm: Edit

Tufts University and an American Flag. W&L Law soon to follow!

By Titanz05 (Titanz05) on Thursday, July 08, 2004 - 04:33 pm: Edit

What are those stickers called, the ones that have the name of the university and are stuck on the inside of the car above the back brake light (the one above the trunk)?

I know my question is kind of vague but thanks anyway. I was wondering where to get one online.

By Demingy (Demingy) on Thursday, July 08, 2004 - 04:40 pm: Edit

AAA, and PTK.

By Allena (Allena) on Thursday, July 08, 2004 - 04:41 pm: Edit

Well I'm going to a CC (I have little pride in my school to be honest) but when I (hopefully!) get into UCLA I'll very proudly sport a UCLA sticker on my car. As of this moment however I've got stickers on there for KROQ (local radio station), Hoobastank, Die Trying, Hoobastank, The Lost Prophits, Story of the Year, and Linkin Park...

Those little bumper stickers you get at concerts always seem to make their way onto my bumper. :)

By Smhop (Smhop) on Thursday, July 08, 2004 - 04:47 pm: Edit

"What are those stickers called, the ones that have the name of the university and are stuck on the inside of the car above the back brake light (the one above the trunk)? "

I think they are called vinyl decals... maybe? They are more like a staic cling thing, than a sticker, right?

By Emeraldkity4 (Emeraldkity4) on Thursday, July 08, 2004 - 05:04 pm: Edit

ACLU
Reed College
APPLE logo
Health club parking sticker
They are on the rear side window but you can't see any of them anyway cause the windows are so dark

By Thunder77 (Thunder77) on Thursday, July 08, 2004 - 05:07 pm: Edit

MENSA? Eww

By Demonllama (Demonllama) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 01:40 am: Edit

I have a Cal Poly window decal. that's about it.

By Demonllama (Demonllama) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 01:42 am: Edit

you know what i hate? a lot? those "my child is an honor roll student at blah blah blah". they're almost always on SUVs or mini-vans (grr those soccer moms) and some cars have so many of the same honor roll sticker on that i wonder how they can even see out the back window.
hello no one gives a •••• that your child's an honor roll student. it's like parents taking credit for their kids accomplishments.

By Gidget (Gidget) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 09:42 am: Edit

I have 2 that say Final Lap Street Racing

By Anglophile (Anglophile) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 09:02 pm: Edit

I love inflammatory bumper stickers, basically anything that is guaranteed to get your car keyed or your tires slashed. I guess I just like annoying people! My current favorite--and I have a collection-- is "Heaven won't have me, and Hell's afraid I'll take over." I also have a soft spot for the Darwin fish. More of my random favorites (I have way too much time on my hands today):

"Buckle up! It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you from your car."
"I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts. Do You Want Fries With That?"
"God is coming--and SHE is pissed!"
"You non-conformists are all alike."
"Tell me, where is this bright side you speak of? "
"In the immortal words of Socrates--'I drank what?"

Ok, that's all folks!

By Fyre (Fyre) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 10:34 pm: Edit

Margaritaville University.... haha, but that's only because my mum passed the car down to me!!!

By Salamanda (Salamanda) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 10:46 pm: Edit

For Demonllama: "My honor student screwed your honor student"

By Brocade (Brocade) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 11:06 pm: Edit

i got an honor roll bumper sticker once and put it on my mom's car. but she peeled it off with care ~ saying it made the car look ugly....

By Thebarnrat (Thebarnrat) on Saturday, July 10, 2004 - 12:39 am: Edit

I have two USC stickers, a sticker of a pirate flag, and a sticker of this retro-ish looking cat

stickers sadly laid to rest:
my KROQ sticker (yay for Allena), my tiki man sticker, and about four hundred million and two freebie band stickers I got at various concerts

By Ariesathena (Ariesathena) on Saturday, July 10, 2004 - 01:56 am: Edit

I always considered a "I brake for tailgaters" bumper sticker....

By Eyesclozedtight (Eyesclozedtight) on Saturday, July 10, 2004 - 02:32 am: Edit

i've seen but don't have one that says, "watch out for the idiot behind me." i thought it was clever.

on my car i got a little political(you all know me anyways)... one is a peace sign with an amercan flag behind it, and the other says, "wars lies and corporate ties: beat bush 2004." i used to have one that said, "VOTE REPUBLICAN(it's easier than thinking)," but i took it off for fear of getting my car keyed. especially since i live in orange county CA. i'll admit, it was a little harsh.

my dad's car has a good one that says, "if you're not outraged, then you're not paying attention." as well he has one that i got him that says, "stop mad cowboy disease."

i haven't got a college sticker/decal on mine yet, but i should...

By Buddnutz (Buddnutz) on Saturday, July 10, 2004 - 07:58 am: Edit

Parking permit, UCF sticker, "Davemobile II" logo, and "Delta Tau Delta"

By Monarchsfan16 (Monarchsfan16) on Saturday, July 10, 2004 - 09:19 am: Edit

Parking permit for my school, National Youth Leadership Forum on Medicine, American Flag

By Jenesaispas (Jenesaispas) on Saturday, July 10, 2004 - 10:24 am: Edit

Visualize World Peace

By Smhop (Smhop) on Saturday, July 10, 2004 - 11:48 am: Edit

that last one remind me; I used to have two stickers (on a diff car) that said

Visualize Whirled Peas!
and
Stop the Violins!

By Digmedia (Digmedia) on Saturday, July 10, 2004 - 11:57 am: Edit

Two: a dive flag and a small yellow sticker with some flying bats. The dive flag is obvious, but the bats are like a secret code to signify (to other cavers) that we are cavers too (like to explore caves). Of course my favorite activity is to combine the two and go cave diving. Florida is the best location in the entire world for that!!

-digi

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page