Big Brother 5

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: Big Brother 5
By Idiias (Idiias) on Wednesday, July 07, 2004 - 07:30 pm: Edit

would you have taken the $10,000 last night if it meant the rest of the houseguest have to eat peanut butter and jelly for a week?

By Calvinhobbesmph (Calvinhobbesmph) on Wednesday, July 07, 2004 - 07:37 pm: Edit

theres a big brother 5?

anyways i wouldnt, u would just get voted off rite away

By Chapter322 (Chapter322) on Wednesday, July 07, 2004 - 10:05 pm: Edit

Where have you been Calvin...yes. It was cool...the twist wasn't as "shocking" as they said it would be. Maybe if the two oddest people in the house weren't the ones related...it would have been better.

It will be cool when they switch up the identical twins. My guess is that it's either that girl or that guy... Can't wait.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Wednesday, July 07, 2004 - 10:53 pm: Edit

wow, i thought this show got cancelled...don't hate me, the real world is better :)

By Idiias (Idiias) on Thursday, July 08, 2004 - 06:12 pm: Edit

lol i actually think every year CBS considers cancelling it in the middle of the season.

tori is the hottest this year, and holly is a close second....

be on the lookout for project dna (in julie chen voice) lol

By English_Girl (English_Girl) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 01:42 pm: Edit

I didn't think BB was that big in the US? We're on BB5 over here (UK), another eviction tonight! This is def one of the best series, all the contestents are so crazy. There's a transexual in there for one (but she's so cool).

By Leener (Leener) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 09:38 pm: Edit

I've never really watched big brother, but since I dont have anything better to do this summer, I saw the first few episodes and it's not bad.

Drew is hottt, but he's such the typical cocky fratboy. I hope they decide to switch up him and his twin brother...then for sure I'd keep watching.

By Chapter322 (Chapter322) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 11:04 pm: Edit

Yea...I hope it's his twin brother. Haha..I don't like that girl.

But..yea.. there's like a BB in every country. American didn't get to transexuals yet...at least I don't think so. We always have a gay person though. LOL

By Socalnick (Socalnick) on Saturday, July 10, 2004 - 11:30 pm: Edit

I heard they tryed it in some arab country, but due to religon the men and wemon had to sleep in different dorms. They had to cancle the show because one day a man got into the dorms and the show was forced to be cancled by the countries equivelent to the fcc.

By F3arxn03vil (F3arxn03vil) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 08:13 am: Edit

I don't think it's either the guy or that girl. I think they'll "switch it up" and have someone else's twin in there. lol.

By Idiias (Idiias) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 01:39 am: Edit

yeah...they'll do the twin thing, when the ratings go down...

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page