Any SMALLVILLE fans on CC?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: Any SMALLVILLE fans on CC?
By Crazylicious (Crazylicious) on Monday, July 05, 2004 - 06:03 pm: Edit

Does anybody like the WB show Smallville?

By Usunkmyb_Ship (Usunkmyb_Ship) on Monday, July 05, 2004 - 07:07 pm: Edit

I like Tom Welling :)

By Grace226 (Grace226) on Monday, July 05, 2004 - 07:22 pm: Edit

its good, but the story lines are so stupid sometimes. and that whole lana and clark thing is so dragged out.

By Thermodude (Thermodude) on Monday, July 05, 2004 - 07:53 pm: Edit

isn't the show cancelled?....WB doesn't play it anymore

By Crazylicious (Crazylicious) on Monday, July 05, 2004 - 07:56 pm: Edit

the season is over... the show is not cancelled. the seasons start in fall.

the last season finale was too cliff hangerish for the show TO be cancelled.

By Rbc13 (Rbc13) on Monday, July 05, 2004 - 08:20 pm: Edit

Its a good show

By Aim78 (Aim78) on Monday, July 05, 2004 - 11:27 pm: Edit

It's alright. I've watched from the beginning because I'm a big Superman fan, but lately it's been going downhill. The season finale was very good, though. They better not bring Chloe back, she was annoying as hell. Some problems with the show: the plots are ridiculous, the writing is crap, acting is horrible (except for Lex and Lionel Luthor), the characters are all too uppity and full of angst, and they are trying to introduce EVERY SINGLE person Superman will ever meet in the future to him while he's in Smallville. I hear they're going to bring Lois Lane in which is RIDICULOUS. Are you telling me they're not going to recognize Supes after seeing Clark everyday without glasses?

By Chapter322 (Chapter322) on Tuesday, July 06, 2004 - 08:42 am: Edit

Yeah, I love to watch it sometimes. I have spoken to one of Tom Welling's cousins (and his friend). He told me stuff about Tom and his wife...and his wife's father. I was like "ok...where's Tom?" I never spoke with him. :(

By Gidget (Gidget) on Tuesday, July 06, 2004 - 09:14 am: Edit

Tom welling is hot

By Geodude666 (Geodude666) on Tuesday, July 06, 2004 - 09:45 am: Edit

i liked dawson's creek better, but it ended

By Zhou (Zhou) on Tuesday, July 06, 2004 - 10:51 am: Edit

Compared to Smallville,I like Roswell a bit better.Roswell has better story lines,but Smallville's are great too.The relationship between Clark and Lana never becomes crystal-clear as Clark always pretends to avoid the chemistry between them.That's what makes this show more intriguing.Overall,Smallville is attractive.

By Demingy (Demingy) on Tuesday, July 06, 2004 - 03:41 pm: Edit

I really loved Smallville when it first came out, but it has gone downhill. I stopped watching it most of the way through last season. My b/f is a comic book junkie, so I guess that we just know too much about the Superman story to be happy with the way it has become twisted in Smallville. I was also bummed when they had to change Adam Knight's character. It would have been interesting to see Bruce Wayne, even if it was just a little cameo.

By Salamanda (Salamanda) on Wednesday, July 07, 2004 - 01:45 am: Edit

ME ME ME! superman has always been my favorite super hero :)...tom welling isn't too bad, i'm still in luv w/ Jonny Depp- he looks so young (tom welling)! it's weird cuz he has a wife and kids

By Crazylicious (Crazylicious) on Wednesday, July 07, 2004 - 02:32 am: Edit

Ya Tom Welling does look young. I like Johnny Depp too :).

Gah, I can't wait for the new season to start.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page