TP'ing my house

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: TP'ing my house
By Sparky (Sparky) on Tuesday, June 29, 2004 - 09:48 am: Edit

lol...got my house tp'ed and i got an idea who did it. Just wondering what to do back to them to get payback.

By Jenesaispas (Jenesaispas) on Tuesday, June 29, 2004 - 10:03 am: Edit

Set THEIR house on fire. It's very effective, I might add.

By Foreignboy (Foreignboy) on Tuesday, June 29, 2004 - 10:13 am: Edit

TP them back but with used TP.

By Noodleman (Noodleman) on Tuesday, June 29, 2004 - 11:00 am: Edit

Flaming bag of poop on the front porch. Ring the doorbell. Yell "fire." Watch and enjoy.

By Gidget (Gidget) on Tuesday, June 29, 2004 - 02:59 pm: Edit

Eggs their house....... soo much harder to clean up... keep away from windows and aim for the top of the front of the house ( hardest part to clean) -

- Order 20 pizza to their house... twice in one week- 2 different pizza joints...it's just annoying

By Sparky (Sparky) on Tuesday, June 29, 2004 - 03:27 pm: Edit

lol...all good ideas i just hate it when they tp the tree because it so tall that it takes about a month till it falls down

By Salamanda (Salamanda) on Tuesday, June 29, 2004 - 04:28 pm: Edit

fork their yard or use shaving cream on their cement or door--i heard that it's suppose to be really nasty and permanent...but i dunno

but forking's a good one- tons of work to get them all out, lol

but be careful...either way both of you guys could get sent to peer court if taken seroiusly

By Magoo (Magoo) on Tuesday, June 29, 2004 - 10:10 pm: Edit

umm, one delicious word...CHOCOLATE...chocolate solves any problem, fight with the boyfriend, you're failing physics chocolate works wonders...in this case i'll give you this tasty recipe.

2-3 bottles of Hershey's chocolate syrup (generic is fine)
one unsuspecting house in the middle of the night
1-3 revengeful sparkies.
platic bags to put the sticky evidence in
old pairs of clothes you can get messy

carefully open the bottles of syrup (do not disturb your guests) hold the bottle upright angled away from your face.

squeeze out all of your frustration. get creative, spin around in circles, jump up and down, Plié, write out 'I GOT YOU SUCKAH' whatever...be sure to cover all the desired area (concrete patios/drive way).

then when finished, pick up the bottles and run like hell.

let bake in the morning sun to set into the concrete.

hope that helps...stop looking at me! :)

By Usunkmyb_Ship (Usunkmyb_Ship) on Tuesday, June 29, 2004 - 10:15 pm: Edit

*stares*

By Gidget (Gidget) on Wednesday, June 30, 2004 - 01:34 pm: Edit

There all all kinds you can do... varying on how evil you want to be...egging cars is funny cause it bakes on the car in the summer... I heard if you leave a slice of bologna on a car hood in a summer day for a while and pull it off, it takes a circle of paint off.. thats really evil though, you don't want to get hauled in to court.

By Allena (Allena) on Wednesday, June 30, 2004 - 01:43 pm: Edit

Just a note to some of you, be careful since there is that fine line between having fun (Tp`ing) and doing something considered vandalism (egging somebody's house or car to destroy paint).

As for the chocolate syrup, that stuff is really evil, but if you want to really get somebody it works well, since it does wash away without doing any lasting damage, but it'll keep them busy.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page