|By Ndbisme5 (Ndbisme5) on Monday, June 28, 2004 - 07:13 pm: Edit|
2. Why like/dislike?
|By Ndbisme5 (Ndbisme5) on Monday, June 28, 2004 - 07:16 pm: Edit|
2. Dislike and closing account... high fees, crummy customer service
1. Credit Union
2. Trusted, won't be merging any time soon, low fees, great customer service (most of the time).
|By Kwtortoise (Kwtortoise) on Monday, June 28, 2004 - 08:01 pm: Edit|
1. Wells Fargo
2. Like it, free checking (Arizona), no problmes so far
1. Union Bank of CA (old, closed)
2. Disliked, no ATMs available, no free checking, never open when I needed it [branch inside of a supermarket]
|By Somecanadianguy (Somecanadianguy) on Monday, June 28, 2004 - 08:28 pm: Edit|
1. Scotia Bank
2. Quick service, decent hours, no sevice charges(until 18), negative is low interest
I know this is Canadian, but you may end up here one day
|By Magoo (Magoo) on Monday, June 28, 2004 - 10:35 pm: Edit|
Bank of America
its ok, i have a student bank account which doesnt kick up a lot of money but hey bank of america as a company is pretty reliable/they do a lot for the community that they're involved in.
|By Invisible (Invisible) on Monday, June 28, 2004 - 10:40 pm: Edit|
1. Citi Bank
2. No problems, free checking, online credit checking, wonderful credit card, the whole identity theft protection program thing.
|By Ariesathena (Ariesathena) on Tuesday, June 29, 2004 - 12:45 am: Edit|
1. Sovereign Bank.
2. The good: fairly large number of ATMs, staff at my branch are nice (the know-your-name types), lots of options with checking accounts, branches from New England into Pennsylvania.
The bad: Low interest rate (1% on savings, even with a very high balance), and some internal errors which were annoying and can be widespread.
|By Gidget (Gidget) on Tuesday, June 29, 2004 - 09:32 am: Edit|
Yeah Somecanadianguy- I use bank of Nova Scotia too!!!!
|By Demingy (Demingy) on Tuesday, June 29, 2004 - 11:51 am: Edit|
1. Credit Union of Denver
2. Like: No fees, reliable, never had any problems with them, their acronym is CUD (it's just funny), and they have an ATM at my college that dispenses $10 bills.
Dislike: Their no-fee ATMs are few and far between, they have "true" banker's hours (Lobby & Drive Up M-F 9:00 - 5:00, Drive Up ONLY Sat 9:00 - 1:00) so it's hard to fit into my schedule.
|By Bumblebee83 (Bumblebee83) on Tuesday, June 29, 2004 - 02:49 pm: Edit|
I Have bank of America, and the only thing I really hate is that their customer service SUCKS!! I have a credit card that does overdraft protection for my checking account (which doesn't happen ever) but if I'm ever not sure what a charge is or soemthing they treat you like a moron. But my account has no fees (direct deposit) and there's a million ATMs.
|By Demonllama (Demonllama) on Tuesday, June 29, 2004 - 04:58 pm: Edit|
bank of america. no complaints really... besides there's this really hot guy who works at the one in blackhawk. ;)
Report an offensive message on this page E-mail this page to a friend
|Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.|
|Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only|