Why Bush Needs to Go.....

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: Why Bush Needs to Go.....
By Cheezeit08 (Cheezeit08) on Saturday, June 26, 2004 - 01:25 pm: Edit

First of all, he went against our allies and entered the U.S. in a totally unnecessary war, costing the nation hundreds of lives, as well as the deaths of numerous Iraqi civilians. Iraq was never an imminent threat, and it seems apparent that Bush took advantage of the 9/11 tragedy to scare Americans into thinking this. He definitely has his own hidden agenda, and doesn't it seem a bit suspicious that the ENTIRE WORLD is against him? I read an article in the newspaper today that claims that Bush is the FIRST president to be so badly received in Ireland. Is there something that we Americans aren't seeing? If you want to find out the truth, I suggest you go watch Fahrenheit 9/11. Yes, it is one-sided, but at the same time it exposes the corruption and sneaky tactics of the Bush administration.

By Cheezeit08 (Cheezeit08) on Saturday, June 26, 2004 - 01:27 pm: Edit

Oh yeah, one more thing...LET'S FIRE THE LIAR!

By Cheezeit08 (Cheezeit08) on Saturday, June 26, 2004 - 02:36 pm: Edit

BUMP

By Scubasteve (Scubasteve) on Saturday, June 26, 2004 - 02:38 pm: Edit

there is already ample space to post that in previously created threads..

By Cheezeit08 (Cheezeit08) on Saturday, June 26, 2004 - 04:57 pm: Edit

"However I believe that he is a truly good person, and has done a good job as our president. Unlike a lot of people, I'll be more then happy to trust this nation to the man for another 4 years."

His business relationship with the Bin Ladens shows that his actions are driven by profit, particularly the war in Iraq. And even if he is a good person, that just doesn't cut it for president. He is obviously not too bright, and he's very inarticulate. He's turned the entire world against the U.S., so that just shows us what a bad diplomat he is. In a nutshell, George W. Bush is a horrible president, and it would be such a shame if he was re-elected. Who knows what he'll do next for some more profits?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page