What's Your Astrological Sign/Horoscope?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: What's Your Astrological Sign/Horoscope?
By Chatterjoy87 (Chatterjoy87) on Wednesday, June 23, 2004 - 03:36 pm: Edit

Pisces. I usually live by "Love who you are" but really...Pisces...about the worst astrological sign! We're supposed to be wishy-washy, artsy, dreamy, meek, easy to manipulate, etc.

According to Seventeen.com:

Pisces

Your horoscope for
Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Romantic feelings could bloom today when the moon makes you crave one-on-one relationships. If you're single, this could mean a fun day with your best friend or an interesting exchange with a customer at work. Mars moves today to give you more physical stamina. Make sure you get the exercise you need to work off nervous energy!

By Gidget (Gidget) on Thursday, June 24, 2004 - 08:56 am: Edit

Me too----- GO FISH

By Recordingwater (Recordingwater) on Thursday, June 24, 2004 - 09:54 am: Edit

haha might as well make this the fish thread. Here's another Pisces! And chatterjoy, I like to think of us Pisces as "intuitive" and "sensitive" instead of wishy-washy. Haha. Though we are over-emotional. No point in denying that. =)

By Lisasimpson (Lisasimpson) on Thursday, June 24, 2004 - 10:44 am: Edit

hey me too!! what are the chances that the first four posters are the same sign?? i think it was fate.

By Foreignboy (Foreignboy) on Thursday, June 24, 2004 - 11:20 am: Edit

Make that the first five posters.

By Demingy (Demingy) on Thursday, June 24, 2004 - 11:32 am: Edit

Wooo hooo! Another fish in the house!!!!

By Ariesathena (Ariesathena) on Thursday, June 24, 2004 - 01:25 pm: Edit

Aries - though I think we all knew that. :)

By Chatterjoy87 (Chatterjoy87) on Thursday, June 24, 2004 - 01:41 pm: Edit

Athena's my favorite Greek immortal! I think she should take over ruling Olympus from Zeus. The Great Judge doesn't seem to think with his brains that often...

Good call RecordingWater! I took two online quizzes and I'm Mother Theresa and Schindler's List (the movie).

By Magoo (Magoo) on Thursday, June 24, 2004 - 02:55 pm: Edit

VIRGO :)...I act like a leo though...my astronomy professor (dr. p.p. :))lectured one day on how all astroloical signs are off by one month or so due to some rotation or something (so much for remembering my notes) if true (which i think it is) i would be a leo and not a virgo...funny stuff.

By Ariesathena (Ariesathena) on Thursday, June 24, 2004 - 03:11 pm: Edit

ChatterJoy: All of the Greek gods had quite dramatic lives... and yes, Zeus did not rule with his brain. Athena is also the law-giver to the Greeks in the Orestia; she essentially sets up a trial system to break a cycle of family violence. :)

Magoo: It is possible that you were due in the Leo month - apparently, that will affect your personality somewhat.

Very surprised to see so many Pisces on this board.

By Noodleman (Noodleman) on Thursday, June 24, 2004 - 03:20 pm: Edit

Saggitarius, Scorpio rising.

By Demingy (Demingy) on Thursday, June 24, 2004 - 03:42 pm: Edit

I don't feel like mine is off by a month....I'm very much Pisces! But, I am grateful for my Aries rising, I feel like it keeps me grounded. :)

Ariesathena, it might not be so much a lot of Pisces on the board as the fact that Pisces are the most likely to even read a thread with this title. :)

By Philntex (Philntex) on Thursday, June 24, 2004 - 03:46 pm: Edit

The coolest looking of them all, the Libra (perhaps why I did so well with balances in physics :))

By Ariesathena (Ariesathena) on Thursday, June 24, 2004 - 04:44 pm: Edit

LOL, Demingy!

By Oceanblue52 (Oceanblue52) on Thursday, June 24, 2004 - 08:40 pm: Edit

Aries with a Cancer Moon and Gemini Rising. It's a lot of fun, let me tell you! :p

By Ndbisme5 (Ndbisme5) on Thursday, June 24, 2004 - 10:23 pm: Edit

Leo [roar!]

By Averagemathgeek (Averagemathgeek) on Thursday, June 24, 2004 - 11:19 pm: Edit

Scorpio

By Chatterjoy87 (Chatterjoy87) on Friday, June 25, 2004 - 12:31 am: Edit

I never got the whole cusp and rising part...so since my birthday is February 24, would I be the cusp of something or rising Aquarius/Aries?

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Friday, June 25, 2004 - 02:02 am: Edit

Another Leo here, grrrrr

By Demingy (Demingy) on Friday, June 25, 2004 - 03:21 pm: Edit

Chatterjoy, I don't have all of the "mystical" details, but in brief a cusp consists of the dates at the end/beginning of each sign. For example, if you are Pisces but born on the last day of Pisces you would be on the cusp of Pisces/Aries. Your birthday of February 24th doesn't put you on the cusp.

Rising has more to do with your exact birthdate and time. I'm not exactly sure how it is figured, but if you go to astrology.com they have various links; one of which is a link that will give you information about your rising sign, your moon sign, sun sign, etc. I found mine fairly amusing, over 2/3 of my various "signs" were still Pisces. :)

By Anglophile (Anglophile) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 03:08 am: Edit

Virgo with a moon in Libra, and rising in Libra.= very verbal, balanced, feminine, and a horrible perfectionist! My best friend is a Pisces. :)

By Courtbroadway17 (Courtbroadway17) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 07:15 pm: Edit

I am an Aries, but I am not like one at all. I am not super confidant and sometimes aggressive. I am more like a Taurus, which I find ironic, since I was born in the Aries time, but was due to be born in May (basically I should have been a Taurus, if I wasn't born early...Wicked early.)

By Recordingwater (Recordingwater) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 08:08 pm: Edit

It's really strange-- almost all my best friends are Taurus', and if they aren't Taurus', they're Aquarius'.

I'm a Pisces, btw. So I fit right inbetween them.

By Sfbbgurl (Sfbbgurl) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 08:09 pm: Edit

I guess I am the first Capricorn here! I am suppossed to be:
Practical and prudent
Ambitious and disciplined
Patient and careful
Humorous and reserved, but also
Pessimistic and fatalistic
Miserly and grudging

This actually seems right on for the type of person I am...hmmm

By Ibkid (Ibkid) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 06:56 am: Edit

TAURUS!

By Jenesaispas (Jenesaispas) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 10:48 am: Edit

"To be independent, self-assertive, and to set an action in motion are your prime objectives."

Go Aries.

Even though I know that I'm only viewing my life to fit within Aries' paramaters, so it seems that Aries does correctly fit me, when in reality anything would. But that's okay.

By Insanity (Insanity) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 12:34 pm: Edit

I'm an Aquarius and my best friend is a Virgo

By Kmw11187 (Kmw11187) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 02:30 pm: Edit

im a capricorn

By Fyre (Fyre) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 03:19 pm: Edit

I am soooooooooo Libra.

By Gianscolere (Gianscolere) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 03:24 pm: Edit

sagittarius!

By Ibkid (Ibkid) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 03:32 pm: Edit

looks like i'm the ONLY taurean so far...*sniff*

By Topper (Topper) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 06:27 pm: Edit

Aquarians rock the house! woot!

Most of my friends are saggitarius, leo, aquarius, or scorpio.

By Iamqueena (Iamqueena) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 07:45 pm: Edit

gemini. trust me, its obvious.

By Poison_Ivy (Poison_Ivy) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 09:02 pm: Edit

I'm a cusp... Sagittarius/Scorpio. I act like a sagittarius. I wish I was a scorpio completely though..

Gemini... I like how it sounds. Nice girl name. Athena Gemini.

By Eyesclozedtight (Eyesclozedtight) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 09:06 pm: Edit

cancer

By Coqui (Coqui) on Thursday, July 15, 2004 - 02:04 am: Edit

aquarius

By Sindy06 (Sindy06) on Sunday, July 18, 2004 - 12:21 am: Edit

no i am a taurus tooo!!!!

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Sunday, July 18, 2004 - 02:42 am: Edit

I'm a Gemini!

By Thedad (Thedad) on Sunday, July 18, 2004 - 02:58 am: Edit

Both of you?!

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Sunday, July 18, 2004 - 02:59 am: Edit

Of course we both are!

*Both Gemini halves proceed to get into a massive twin fight*

By Demonllama (Demonllama) on Sunday, July 18, 2004 - 03:18 am: Edit

i'm on the cusp of gemini and cancer (june 21). i have some gemini qualities and some cancer qualities. too bad i can't be completely one sign.

By Aeolus (Aeolus) on Monday, July 19, 2004 - 11:04 pm: Edit

Libra

Libra

Libra

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Monday, July 19, 2004 - 11:19 pm: Edit

Libra also.
Magoo, I heard that theory before too, from this professor at Princeton who chairs some committee in the Natural History Museum's planetarium.

By Gameguy56 (Gameguy56) on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 11:39 pm: Edit

Aries here.

Its fun being the god of war

Though I am a very passive, quiet aries.
Pretty much the oppisite of what am supposesd to be. Really, being born on the 16th of April, although solidly in Aries, I act much more like a Taurus.

What about chineese astrology? I am the Rabbit (anyone born in 87 is i think).

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 - 12:55 am: Edit

Chinese astrology is crap...(I am chinese and i still say so) it's even worse than western astrology. How can everyone born in the same year have the same characteristics?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page