Confessions of a CC poster

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: Confessions of a CC poster
By Magoo (Magoo) on Tuesday, June 22, 2004 - 11:54 pm: Edit

I was listening to Usher the other day ago when he gave me this idea.

anyways, my mom made this huge batch of cookie dough with the really nice milk chocolate chips in it (she made 48 ounces, half of which she gave to my sis in college)...after a week, most of it was gone...momma magoo asked what happened to the cookie dough, i told her I baked some of it and gave it away...she said it was a sweet thing to do...i thought yes, it was...mmmmm so sweeeeet

I CONFESS:
yes damit, so what i ate all the cookie dough, and i'd do again if i could...give it a rest woman

Also…
my sister went and got her makeup done for some special event...they must of plucked her eyebrows or something cuz she had this surprised look on her face...also they put the makeup on really REALLY thick...I know this sounds bad but my mother whispered to me laughing "she looks like a drag queen...tell her its to much"...the both of us were trying so hard not to laugh.

Alright, in an effort to not sound like a jerk I’ll tell you this: my sister is a very beautiful woman...she was almost became a model but when the agency that wanted her told her that she needed to lose weight from her 100 lb. 5'3" figure and to change some things about her style she refused and walked away...I was so proud

I CONFESS:
sister magoo, yes i was laughing at your makeup, and drawn in eyebrows...you are such a pretty person you shouldn’t cover it in cheap crap...I realize that my behavior was unacceptable, this wont happen again...

now, if you feel inspired to let something off your chest please do so…(it can be a joke too… I don’t care anything you want is cool) :)

stop looking at me like that! :)

By Insanity (Insanity) on Wednesday, June 23, 2004 - 03:47 pm: Edit

Magoo, you are one of the people on this forum that I would most like to meet. I don't have any confessions at the moment though...

By Magoo (Magoo) on Wednesday, June 23, 2004 - 11:48 pm: Edit

awww, thanks you insane excuse for a poster? couldn't think of anything funnier :)
(i read your profile--) how'd ya do on the SAT?

GIVE ME A BREAK YOU CAN'T ALL BE ANGELS...CONFESS...I ORDER YOU *shakes arms and legs in a tantrum*...:)

By Spit (Spit) on Thursday, June 24, 2004 - 09:02 pm: Edit

I confess to being one of those people that sits at the computer and checks peoples away messages on aim incessantly. Please forgive me.

By Kewkiekid (Kewkiekid) on Friday, June 25, 2004 - 04:57 pm: Edit

i do that too!

i confess: i've put off getting my wisdom teeth removed for a year now, even though it hurts, because i'm afraid of the surgery.

By Invisible (Invisible) on Friday, June 25, 2004 - 11:07 pm: Edit

I confess! In my mind I laughed at my friend when she fell down the last step of stairs, on the last day of school. (After making sure she wasn't hurt, of course).

By Ella05 (Ella05) on Saturday, June 26, 2004 - 07:54 pm: Edit

CONFESSION- I used to spend all my time in boring classes likening my classmates to animals. There were an awful lot of dogs, rats and weasels. My wickedness astounds me. ;-)

By Mac87 (Mac87) on Sunday, June 27, 2004 - 12:37 am: Edit

i stole some gum from a Wal-mart

when i was 6

and i laugh at my friends when they fall down whether their hurt or not

and at soccer practice i'm always kicking balls at people trying to hit them in the head

and i always try to pisss off my older brother who has a short fuse

and i hate gay people

(i know there's an extra s)

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Sunday, June 27, 2004 - 12:41 am: Edit

Magoo~
I admit I have done the SAME thing (cookie dough). Feigning generosity always works.
I also admit that I am HORRIBLE at playing hard-to-get and SO want to e-mail my prospective mate right now (even though he just e-mailed me today)
I also confess that I love the Home Shopping Network.
Mac87~
I must admit that in elementary school I stole a Clifford the Big Red Dog eraser from the school book fair and have never forgiven myself.

By Usunkmyb_Ship (Usunkmyb_Ship) on Sunday, June 27, 2004 - 12:54 am: Edit

Since I'll be leaving in 3 weeks...

* I still giggle inside my head when I hear certain words, especially in school when a teacher says something like "erect" or "oral" or all those english poems with "gay" even though you know it means happy...yeah. I never grow up.

*I do Yahoo searches on people I know or real people I don't know personally just to see what comes up. This sounds bad but there's this guy I like(never met) who's a junior at the college I'm going to (actually there are two guys I did this with). Well one guy was in an article in his hometown's local newspaper, just talked about his appointment and his achievements in high school. The other guy *Brain* (named changed!) I ended up at some reunion site. Some man was looking for his mother because he had a crush on her in high school. It was just a letter she written back to this man talking about her life now and how she got high in school. She also provided a photo of her family and it showed *Brain* when he was 17. Still cute. He has 2 younger brothers.
That's how bad I am.

*I was a Hanson fan

By Mac87 (Mac87) on Sunday, June 27, 2004 - 01:01 am: Edit

i don't feel bad for stealing the gum, i think it's funny

By Magoo (Magoo) on Sunday, June 27, 2004 - 01:18 am: Edit

I CONFESS (may go to jail)
i stole a diamond ring from wal mart to give to a girfriend...ok not really.

I CONFESS
i stole a quartz pebble from this naturalist store in LA...i grabbed it forgot it was in my hand and walked out...oops oh well.

no one can take me precious stone!!!!

great confessions lets keep this up!! :)

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Sunday, June 27, 2004 - 01:26 am: Edit

I confess I google people too and read whatever comes up.
I confess that I snicker whenever one of my friend's says he's playing a "role play" game
I confess that I have turned "taurus" into a dirty word
I confess that I am strangely attracted to guys in debate...seriously
I confess that everytime I say I'm going to the University of Tulsa I qualify it by saying "It's private" because I don't want people to think I'm going to a public school
I confess that I am VERY afraid of the dark and must keep a trail of lights on whenever I go to bed or risk peeing my pants
I confess that, when driving in my car, I sing the harmony parts to My Fair Lady very loudly and sometimes even do hand motions and make faces to impersonate Henry Higgins
I confess that I read Cosmo...and like it

wow

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Sunday, June 27, 2004 - 02:03 am: Edit

I'm proud to read Cosmo and Maxim!

I confess to enjoy watching infomercials, especially if they clean stuff.

By Foreignboy (Foreignboy) on Sunday, June 27, 2004 - 03:34 am: Edit

I confess to being a 35-year-old bald guy who pretends to be an incoming college student on the internet because I have no friends.

Ok, not really.

By Thenarrator (Thenarrator) on Monday, June 28, 2004 - 12:06 am: Edit

i confess to being a harvard admissions officer. magoo, whenever you want to apply, you're in. as for the rest of you harvard prospects, get a life.

no, sorry...that was mean. keep kicking ass, guys.

By Sarasiangirl (Sarasiangirl) on Monday, June 28, 2004 - 03:06 pm: Edit

i cried watching the notebook... it was embarrassing for me (even though everybody else was crying) because i've never cried like that over just a movie and i can't believe my emotions were so easily manipulated...plus my sister dragged me along to see it, and i told her i wasn't going to like it but i did.

the notebook is such a terrific movie with a powerful message, and i highly recommend it.

By Gidget (Gidget) on Monday, June 28, 2004 - 03:34 pm: Edit

I cried at the notebook too!!!!!!

By Magoo (Magoo) on Monday, June 28, 2004 - 11:00 pm: Edit

notebook? HAAAA! that movie looks horrible...so cliche, you should be asshamed of yo-self

Thenarrator... now i don't know what to think.
how funny would that be if half the people here are admissions officers, and they are checking out poeple as an unofficial way to look at up coming classes... HA.

wait, what if you really are an officer...GASP...gotta go.

By Jenesaispas (Jenesaispas) on Monday, June 28, 2004 - 11:15 pm: Edit

I confess to smothering those 24 sleeping Bulgarian orphans in that barn a few weeks ago.

And I confess that I know where you live!

By Magoo (Magoo) on Tuesday, July 06, 2004 - 11:45 pm: Edit

hmmm, kinda creepy but ok, if you confess.

oh yeah...BUMP.

By Iplayoboe (Iplayoboe) on Tuesday, July 06, 2004 - 11:50 pm: Edit

Magoo... too bad the state of Northern California is so far away from the state of Boring Philly Suburbs...
u sound like a cool kid,,... the scary kind that you always keep at arms length

but cool nonetheless

By Usunkmyb_Ship (Usunkmyb_Ship) on Wednesday, July 07, 2004 - 12:31 am: Edit

mmmmm philly steak...

yeah i feel like confessing more
i took my mom's cds
i scratched one of them (does that Skip Doctor thing work?)
i have a think for guys with black hair and black framed glasses, used to have big thing for gideon yago on mtv when he first started.
i've been dressing skankier lately, i mean shorter shorts and skirts tight shirts
who needs a towel when you can dry your hands by rubbing them on your pants.
i pick my nose a lot

By Idiias (Idiias) on Wednesday, July 07, 2004 - 06:11 pm: Edit

These are my confessions
Just when I thought I said all I can say
My chick on the side said she got one on the way
These are my confessions
Man I'm throwed and I dont know what to do
I guess I gotta give you part 2 of my confessions
If I'm gonna tell it then I gotta tell it all
Damn near cried when I got that phone call
I'm so throwed and I don't know what to do
But to give you part 2 of my confessions

By Gianscolere (Gianscolere) on Wednesday, July 07, 2004 - 09:02 pm: Edit

i'm catholic but most of my friends are jewish...i think they are sooo cool

By Magoo (Magoo) on Wednesday, July 07, 2004 - 09:54 pm: Edit

Idiias...lol you are awesome :)

i've been dressing skankier lately, i mean shorter shorts and skirts tight shirts...lol, i mean respect yourself!

i pick my nose a lot...im sorry but who doesn't pick there nose, its all the rage these days.

does that Skip Doctor thing work?...no its probably a scam but if you bought it your mom would think that you are just trying to be nice...then again you could just buy the damn CD and replace it...she'd never know...MUHAHAHAHAAAA. (uh, i need to work on my evil laugh...i confess)

By Usunkmyb_Ship (Usunkmyb_Ship) on Wednesday, July 07, 2004 - 10:40 pm: Edit

I was never like that before. But since this is my last week to dress very girly (I guess skanky is a strong word but yeah, on that side) just enjoying it til before I'm stuck in uniform :/

I think I'll still get that Skip Doctor thing. But it's like $30. Plus there are several other CDs of mine that are scratched...

I smell my farts too. Just wanted everybody to know.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Wednesday, July 07, 2004 - 10:51 pm: Edit

HOLY CRAP I DO THAT TOO...sometimes...we're freaks i confess :)

now, i get it you go to a private school with uniforms...well this makes sense...do what you want you sound responsible, but don't go crazy with it...ima guy you don't want to know what i think about when i hear the word skank...be safe :)

By Usunkmyb_Ship (Usunkmyb_Ship) on Wednesday, July 07, 2004 - 11:11 pm: Edit

I thought you would know by now...I'm leaving for the Naval Academy Preparatory School next week. 10 months of that plus 4 years at the Naval Academy, then at least 5 years of service after that equals 10+ years of dress blues, whites and khakis. But that doesn't matter, it's a privilege to wear them. Plus women in uniform are HOT. Right? huh huh?

By Magoo (Magoo) on Wednesday, July 07, 2004 - 11:31 pm: Edit

i confess:
women in uniform are way HOT.

i get your username now...good for you a military career is something to be proud of :) plans for the CIA/gov't?

By Usunkmyb_Ship (Usunkmyb_Ship) on Thursday, July 08, 2004 - 12:01 am: Edit

no
Just want to work with airplanes somehow.

So what do you think.
CURLY hair, part ASIAN, UNIFORM and naturally tan. CAN YOU HANDLE THE HOTNESS MAGOO????? CAN YOU??!

lol;)

By Magoo (Magoo) on Thursday, July 08, 2004 - 12:33 am: Edit

AHHHHH...i guess not. :)

By Magoo (Magoo) on Thursday, July 08, 2004 - 01:16 am: Edit

WAIT, re-reading that sounds kinda negative...i meant your hotness is to much to handle...there that is better. :)

By Gianscolere (Gianscolere) on Thursday, July 08, 2004 - 02:57 am: Edit

much love is in the air on this forum

By Magoo (Magoo) on Thursday, July 08, 2004 - 03:38 am: Edit

ok...back to the confessions...magoo blushes

By Legendofmax (Legendofmax) on Thursday, July 08, 2004 - 03:45 am: Edit

I cried at Katsumoto's death in The Last Samurai

By Theweakshallwee (Theweakshallwee) on Thursday, July 08, 2004 - 04:08 am: Edit

I was right there with you, Legend

By Legendofmax (Legendofmax) on Thursday, July 08, 2004 - 04:11 am: Edit

Another confession: When I open up a new bag of bread, supposedly I am supposed to use the twist-tie to reseal the bag. Instead I just hold the end, give the bread a twist, and put the bread bag back in the cupboard with the plastic twisted off at the end as opposed to using the tie... I'm so bad.

By Idiias (Idiias) on Thursday, July 08, 2004 - 03:10 pm: Edit

On average, I spend 3 hours surfing the internet out of my 8 hour work day. (im in my cubicle right now)

Sometimes when I'm bored I go to the copy room and read through emails people are printing and act like I'm looking for my prints.

I went to Walmart and asked if they had a diamond shaped hole punch, so I could get my 11th lunch free without paying for all the first 10 at my employee cafeteria.

Sometimes, I stop at Starbucks on my way to work just to feel like a businessman...even though I hate coffee.

When I go to the store late at night, I park in handicap....not only to save time, but I also get a rush out of it.

I told my parents I was going bowling when I really went to 18 & over night at pacific beach club....it's not that they'd mind...i guess it's just easier to say 'bowling'

that felt good....but you better not use it against me when I run for office!

By Usunkmyb_Ship (Usunkmyb_Ship) on Thursday, July 08, 2004 - 03:31 pm: Edit

I confess, I should be running 3 miles everyday, or at least 3 times a week.
I've only ran like 5 times in the last month and I just know it's less than 3 miles. Plus I walk whenever I feel like it.
I'm gonna pay for this.

By Usunkmyb_Ship (Usunkmyb_Ship) on Thursday, July 08, 2004 - 03:43 pm: Edit

I have a thing for raw onions.
yeah

By Magoo (Magoo) on Thursday, July 08, 2004 - 05:32 pm: Edit

Legendofmax...damit you ruined it for me! :)

yeah onions...

idiias...u are so bad! :)

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 12:36 am: Edit

Legendofmax, yes! Twist the bag and stick the end under the bag so the bag holds it closed.

Usunkmyb_ship, me too! I'm such a bad runner now..cross country is gonna kill...
And semicooked onions from the grill are good.

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 12:38 am: Edit

Oh, and Idiias, I spend 4 or 5 hours surfing at work. And I confess, the dress code at work is only "business casual" but I wear fancy shoes and blouses just so I can hear the clicking of my heels as i walk into work and swipe my ID card, and feel so damn professional for a 17yr old...then I slink into my cubicle and resume my duty as the office b*tch...

By Legendofmax (Legendofmax) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 12:39 am: Edit

Precisely :) It's a good method!

Magoo: Ahhh!!! I am sorry! I forgot to mark spoilers... but consider the following: The movie is called the LAST Samurai. This implies that there would only be ONE Samurai. Would they really kill off Tom Cruise? Probably not. Thus, Katsumoto must die...

By Usunkmyb_Ship (Usunkmyb_Ship) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 01:06 am: Edit

Zan, I love dressing and acting older than I really am. Had the purse and the heels. Now that I'm 18 it's not fun anymore :p

I confess, teenagers annoy me. I was helping out picking up garbage bags today for fundraising at a car show downtown. I just get very sickened seeing how teenage girls these days dress. It never bothered me until now. I'm old, and cranky.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 01:20 am: Edit

Legendofmax...oh yeah, i never thought of that...meh, its not like im gonna see it anyways! :)

I slink into my cubicle and resume my duty as the office b*tch...

LOL...thats great...damit i wish i had a job!

By Usunkmyb_Ship (Usunkmyb_Ship) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 01:43 am: Edit

I can't swim, but someone is teaching me on monday, yay! just hope i can learn in one day

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 01:45 am: Edit

Good luck, don't drown!

Yes I am damn proud to be an office b*tch. I love my cubicle =)

By Usunkmyb_Ship (Usunkmyb_Ship) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 01:46 am: Edit

Going to sleep soon (it's 12:45am here). My "blankets" consists of one red and a pink throw and my old snow white and the seven dwarts sleeping bag.

By Usunkmyb_Ship (Usunkmyb_Ship) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 01:47 am: Edit

dwarfs
:p

By Aim78 (Aim78) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 01:47 am: Edit

Confession: I was watching Letterman and they showed a clip of a kid at a spelling bee passing out. The gave him the word, then he swallowed, and began to sweat profusely. He blinked his eyes a few times, then they rolled back. He sort of ran sideways and then fell in a heap. Surprisingly, there were no gasps from the audience; some of them stood up to get a better look, though. He was helped up, spelled the word correctly, then slumped his shoulders and collapsed onto his chair in a sweaty daze. I laughed harder than I have in days.

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 01:50 am: Edit

dwarves?
it's 1:48am here
where do u live Usunkmyb_ship?

By Usunkmyb_Ship (Usunkmyb_Ship) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 01:58 am: Edit

darts?

Aim, I felt so bad for that kid, the pressure!

I'm in Illinois

confess, unless these boards go dead I'm pulling an all nighter.

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 02:06 am: Edit

I wish I could but there's the office job waiting in the morning...

By Usunkmyb_Ship (Usunkmyb_Ship) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 02:12 am: Edit

oh sorry. at least you make money

*motivates*
$$$$$$
$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

By Idiias (Idiias) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 02:16 am: Edit

lol yeah im glad there's someone else that has a cubicle job like me...i also have my own id card that gets my in certain doors. :)

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 02:22 am: Edit

lol i love my id card!
swipe
slide
flash

hahah

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 04:30 am: Edit

*I like having equal relationships or the upper hand. I don't like people playing games with me and although I am super nice I *do* not tolerate this crap.

*I really like being the center of attention

*Sometimes if I know I'm only going to wear a shirt once I'll tuck the tags in and return it later...

*I check my reflection in things like microwaves and the TV if I get a chance...

*I cry during sappy movies if I'm by myself. Shhh.

*I dance around my room like an idiot as I get ready for school in the morning if I'm in a good mood and it's nice outside to whatever is good on the radio.

*I don't like sleeping somewhere pitch black.

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 09:52 am: Edit

I check my reflection in store windows when I'm walking down the street...and in certain trophy cases in school. And elevators...
I swear I'm not self obsessed!

By Voodoochile (Voodoochile) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 09:58 am: Edit

I use baby talk with my dogs, like "Who's a good poochy-woochy... Who's a good doggy-woggy... etc..."

By Usunkmyb_Ship (Usunkmyb_Ship) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 03:28 pm: Edit

I also check my reflection in various places

My mood is affected by the weather. It's called something but I don't know what it is.

I hate slow walkers

By Brocade (Brocade) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 04:03 pm: Edit

i'm a sucker for eggo waffles.. i eat them with love and care
if i could i would live off of waffles and ice cream

By Brocade (Brocade) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 04:04 pm: Edit

oh and i forgot.. i love to sing crazily.. top of my lungs while i'm driving at home.. wherever.. even though i can't carry a tune ~

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 04:21 pm: Edit

Oh oh oh, have you tried waffles AND ice cream, together?! It's amazing =)

By Geodude666 (Geodude666) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 04:21 pm: Edit

i confess i sleep with my entire body (including my head) under the sheets so the aliens won't be able to find me when they try to abduct me.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 04:25 pm: Edit

oh...ok...

By Usunkmyb_Ship (Usunkmyb_Ship) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 04:41 pm: Edit

When was a kid I used to sleep facing the window because if I was facing away from it I thought a vampire will bite me.

I sing crazily too, but to opera. Be glad you are far away from me.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 04:56 pm: Edit

t'ad (hey new slang term 'to add'): i must confess im already thinking about transfering from my college of choice...ima freak i'll prob. stay. :) (im obssessed with posting smilies here!!! cannot make a post without one-- yeah i confess to that, but it reflects my personality pretty well!!!)

By Brocade (Brocade) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 05:01 pm: Edit

oh yes.. waffles and ice cream.. waffles with fruit and whip cream.. pb&j waffles.. etc..

By Magoo (Magoo) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 05:06 pm: Edit

psycho! :)...what do your parents think, do they make dinner with waffles? lol

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 05:07 pm: Edit

Ooh ::dies:: we should have a waffes/ice cream/berries/whipped cream/green tea ice cream/red bean ice party!

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 05:08 pm: Edit

I have ice cream for breakfast, what's wrong with waffles for dinner? It's a staple food...tons of carbs and all

By Usunkmyb_Ship (Usunkmyb_Ship) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 06:01 pm: Edit

"Ooh ::dies:: we should have a waffes/ice cream/berries/whipped cream/green tea ice cream/red bean ice party! "

*passes out*

By Brocade (Brocade) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 06:19 pm: Edit

zant and usank: hahaha
magoo: actually i cook my own dinner.. just cuz the food my parents cook are too.. boring and asian for me.. but yea occasionally i'll eat waffles for dinner if there's nothing else :) sad huh?

By Usunkmyb_Ship (Usunkmyb_Ship) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 06:24 pm: Edit

Yay! Another asian who think their parents food sucks!!!
er :x
My poor brother, he now lives on frozen dinner.

By Brocade (Brocade) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 06:26 pm: Edit

hah.. frozen dinners actually look good .. i guess that's just me though lol

By Magoo (Magoo) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 11:53 pm: Edit

DAM!! is it that bad...please describe:

confess! what is it that makes your parents food bad... my family loves asian food (but its americanized) and soul food. mmmm

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 11:57 pm: Edit

I like frozen dinners...they have that yummy processed taste.

I love the food my parents cook! I must go to a college nearby so I can stop home for food when I get homesick. But the raw materials here aren't up to par...asian cucumbers are much better. Food in china is amazing and cheap =)

By Magoo (Magoo) on Saturday, July 10, 2004 - 12:00 am: Edit

yeah well to bad for me i goin to a school across the country...no trips for dinner for me! :)...i'll be fine.

By Geodude666 (Geodude666) on Saturday, July 10, 2004 - 07:50 am: Edit

my mom is too health concious, i have to eat rabbit food everday, and she stir fries it without any soy sauce or salt or anything so it tastes disgusting

By Brocade (Brocade) on Saturday, July 10, 2004 - 09:40 am: Edit

i'm not a huge fan of what my parents cook.. it's usually different soups made from a variety of korean stuff. their food is occasionally good though.. but i like soul food too.. there's korean soul food ~ which is awesome - greasy korean ribs, greasy fried yams.. etc.. yum

By Iamqueena (Iamqueena) on Saturday, July 10, 2004 - 11:18 am: Edit

I confess:
-I hate my parent's when they decided that homemade soup is good.
-I totally google people. I googled a teaching intern at my school
-I can't remember if it was sequoia national park or yosemite but at one of them it says "don't take quartz" and then the rangers make sure your not stealing any quartz. definitly took 3 handfuls of quartz with the help of my brother. no idea where they went though. (i was 10 then).

By Edwebdev (Edwebdev) on Saturday, July 10, 2004 - 04:37 pm: Edit

I CONFESS:

I google people, and use the number of results pertinent to each person to establish an arbitrary hierarchy of human worth!

I restart computers at my school (with that convenient little restart button) instead of logging off of the network, because it's QUICKER!

When my parents tick me off, I tape the button on the inside of the car door (which turns the interior lights on) down, in hopes that it will kill the battery!

and worst of all...

... I find girl magazines (like 'Cosmopolitan') INTERESTING and FUNNY to read!

Whew I need to go and collapse in a heap wretchedness and self-efficacy now...

haha

By Sticksandstones (Sticksandstones) on Saturday, July 10, 2004 - 05:37 pm: Edit

-----The Confessions of Sticksandstones-----
-yes, i too, look up my classmates/teachers and just random people i know on google.
-when i was 9 years old my friend showed me his dad's cigar at his house and i took a puff of it (it was unlit. DAMN!!!i felt soooo dizzy i could barely walk) i dont smoke at all though, nor plan too.
-My parents expect me to go to the gym everyday to do weights and stuff for an hour everyday but theres a TV in there so i spend 40 minutes of my time watching it.

By Fenix_Three (Fenix_Three) on Saturday, July 10, 2004 - 06:54 pm: Edit

lol, i just say that i'm going to the gym and then actually go to my bf's house.. they don't check anyways

By Calidan (Calidan) on Saturday, July 10, 2004 - 08:36 pm: Edit

Magoo-
I read in your profile that you are from the most fabulous state in the entire country- Northern California. I am also from NorCal, and I was just wondering where you live. I live in Piedmont (if you don't know where that is, it's a tiny town actually insisde of Oakland).

By Seleucus26 (Seleucus26) on Saturday, July 10, 2004 - 08:48 pm: Edit

i wait until the last minute to get ready to go somewhere because being almost late gives me a rush

when i'm jogging i will significantly alter my route if i see a hot girl

the only goal i ever scored in 9 years of soccer was aginst my own team

i spent ten minutes trying to think of these confessions

By Chamonix (Chamonix) on Saturday, July 10, 2004 - 08:50 pm: Edit

I confess:
I'm supposed to work from 830 to 430, but I usually arrive at 845 and leave at 4 (I'm getting paid less than minimum wage so I don't feel bad).

I confess:
I saw these snowflake erasers the size of a fingernail in a store one day. They cost fifty cents each. I couldn't believe anyone actually would buy one of them. Since I was so mad at the price of them, I secretly sliped one into my pocket and ran.

I'm free from the burden now, thank you.

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 01:30 am: Edit

I confess that I thought of idiias WAY too many times while I was gone this past week (blushes)
I confess that I purposefully drive around so I can listen to cassette tapes for sometimes hours
I confess that I am still scared of the dark and royally freaked out outside while walking into my garage after a party tonight
I confess that I laugh too loud and smile so big my cheeks hurt
I confess that sometimes I open my eyes really wide because I'm so craving social interaction.

By Kingkonglives (Kingkonglives) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 02:17 am: Edit

dude that was sad, especially when he lives with the family :-( i like that movie, good OST too "I cried at Katsumoto's death in The Last Samurai"

"I can't remember if it was sequoia national park or yosemite but at one of them it says "don't take quartz" and then the rangers make sure your not stealing any quartz. definitly took 3 handfuls of quartz with the help of my brother. no idea where they went though. (i was 10 then)" haha that was totally a LOL 4 real

you guys complain about going to the gym! my parents won't even buy me a set of weight... god dang! (they've said i'll get shorter.. i've been disproving them by saying every single basketball player lifts weights haha)

ok i confess i'm a complete loser, and i love talking to ppl on AIM and e-mailing ppl

By Asianalto (Asianalto) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 03:05 am: Edit

I confess:
1)I was so jealous when my best friend got into Brown that I didn't talk to her for days
2)I just held a monster party at my house as soon as my parents left for the weekend
3)I'm skipping church tomorrow
4)I skipped 3 classes in a row because I was so hooked to the spelling bee marathon that was playing in the lounge...and then I stayed during lunch and watched the math bee!

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 05:21 am: Edit

I must confess that... I borrowed my sister's nail polish without asking her.

...I like spending money. A lot.

...I like attracting attention.

...sometimes I go out even when I don't feel like it because I think it's important socially.

...I type with 2 fingers. But quite well, I may add.

...I suck at playing checkers.

By Hellagood133 (Hellagood133) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 03:11 pm: Edit

i confess....im a loser with nothing better to do on a sunday afternoon and i actually read all these confessions....

i confess....im secretly obsessed with the state of california like REALLY obsessed (i live in illinois)

i confess....i havent hung out with my friends in a while because i tell them that i got something else going on or that im really busy....but really i just sit at home

i confess....that im sick of my own room. its so freaking messy that i sleep in the guest bedroom...but im too damn lazy to clean it up.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 04:30 pm: Edit

Calidan....umm, yeah i live in the Danville area ever heard of it...its just about 30 minutes east of Piedmont...my cousins live in Montclair :)

OH JOY I THOUGHT THIS THREAD WAS GOING TO DIE :) (i come back and there is a ton of posts :))

By Usunkmyb_Ship (Usunkmyb_Ship) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 08:50 pm: Edit

at least I'm not the only person who looks up peopl yahoo/google, hehe

i'm in illinois and i'm obsessed with new england. my sister has been in california for 4 years.

i still haven't been doing my running or push ups

My dad wants me to call him and write to him when I'm gone and I told him I would but I most likey will not cuz I'm mad at him. Actually I don't want contact with either of my parents.

By Usunkmyb_Ship (Usunkmyb_Ship) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 08:53 pm: Edit

Other embarrassing confessions

I've never had a boyfriend
Never been kissed
I'm 18

By Hellagood133 (Hellagood133) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 09:02 pm: Edit

Usunkmyb_Ship (Usunkmyb_Ship) -where are you from....i read some of your previous posts and i was wondering if your from the chicagoland area...cuz i am

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 09:22 pm: Edit

I'm running a mile a day but I don't pedometer-ize it and so I can successfully tell myself that it's three miles.

By Usunkmyb_Ship (Usunkmyb_Ship) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 09:33 pm: Edit

yup, PLAINfield

By Magoo (Magoo) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 09:35 pm: Edit

aww...a possiblity presents it self (to battle ship) :)

ok some more confessions:

I bearily poof read what i right on my posts!!!

I'm spending waaayyyy to much time here...i have like 8 messages on my phone from friends i need to return their calls...im just so lazy, and they aren't what they used to be...i could go into details but i wont :)...oh well

im still researching and looking at articles written about my school (Howard University).

By Whowasthursday (Whowasthursday) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 09:37 pm: Edit

I was trying to get a refund of a watch at Wal-Mart and they thought I was trying to shoplift cause I didn't have a sticker or whatever.
Other than that... I'm straight edge. Hehe.

By Crazylicious (Crazylicious) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 09:39 pm: Edit

Hellagood133: may i ask, why do you like cali so much?

i confess that i've shoplifted small things.
i confess i used to have "internet boyfriends."
i confess i used to go to sleazy aol chatrooms and send a fake pictures of myself (some victoria's secret model) to horny guys
i confess that all my boyfriends are big losers.
i have an unhealthy obsession with orlando bloom and angelina jolie.

how pathetic haha

By Usunkmyb_Ship (Usunkmyb_Ship) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 09:43 pm: Edit

watch it mister...

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 09:48 pm: Edit

I confess that I dated a gay man for nearly 2 years

By Usunkmyb_Ship (Usunkmyb_Ship) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 10:09 pm: Edit

Did you know he was gay at the time?

By Magoo (Magoo) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 10:14 pm: Edit

...not to be rude.

what came of this relationship, how did you find out his sexuality...if you wouldn't mind we would appreciate a little elaboration...please :)

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 10:19 pm: Edit

I think I knew he was gay, deep down, but was in major denial. We were best friends first and he was a terrific kisser, if it weren't for the whole not-liking-girls thing he would have been perfect. We broke up eventually and I found out through the grapevine...and his new long hair, walk, voice and demeanor.

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 10:49 pm: Edit

Can you have internet relationships? Because some people on this board look lovely =)

By Crazylicious (Crazylicious) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 10:51 pm: Edit

Zantedeschia: they look lovely? or seem lovely through their internet persona? (i mean did you actually see their physical appearance via a pic or something)

By Magoo (Magoo) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 11:02 pm: Edit

wow, you sound wayyy too interested!! :) jk

By Zantedeschia (Zantedeschia) on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 11:05 pm: Edit

I do?
I was just joking...
I meant that people were nice...
geez how come nobody rags on the "we love magoo" thread.

By Gianscolere (Gianscolere) on Monday, July 12, 2004 - 02:02 am: Edit

hmmm...don't know what to say, except:

my room is devoid of any wall decorations whatsoever. i like it better this way because it makes my imagination go wild.

i say hi to homeless people when i see one...i think it's so rude to pretend to not even see them. reminds me of the video i saw at school about poverty. "recognizing their presence makes them feel more human."

i'm not brand-conscious at all. sure, i shop at brand-name stores but i don't have a problem buying clothes at walmart if i like the design, and i'll be more than happy to buy it there knowing that i saved money on something i liked, which brings me to my next confession.

i'm very frugal. i used to buy books but now i simply borrow from the library. i don't buy any CDs (nor do i download online)...i simply listen to the radio. to me, it's all about keeping my grad school plans and my 401k plan in mind.

i scare myself sometimes. i was suicidal once, mandated to see the counselor several days a week and was threatened to be put on medication for it but i went with psychotherapy instead. i like to think that i'm over it now. well, i know i'm not crazy...just very depressed at that time.

when i walk the streets, i like to put myself in the shoes of people around me (figuratively of course). "what if i were that janitor over there, or that salesperson, or that indian tourist?"

i think i just lost my identity this past week...i'm undergoing this awkward phase in my adolescent life and i'm so confused and lost.

i spent 5 hours at the bookstore today, trying to find the meaning of life in books like the ultimate guide to law schools, 50 successful college admissions essays, why courage matters (it was an entire book on courage), study abroad internships, summer opportunities (for next summer), ten great philosophies, empress orchid...about being the empress of china during the qing dynasty, "I hate bush," and bush at war.

i've been writing the story of my life even though i'm not very good at writing. i'm really doing it for fun but people seem to think that i'm very conceited for even thinking about doing this.

who else on this site drinks coffee every morning (during the summer) besides me? it has become a habit of mine since the school year and i can't seem- and don't want- to get rid of it.

my parents are starting to hate me, and i am quite hurt. they think i should become a lawyer tomorrow.

i think it's fine to say that your child goes to a top 25 school but to brag about their accomplishments to a complete stranger is something totally different and over the top. today, somebody on the train bragged that his daughter attends northwestern and accomplished this and that to get in. LoL thanks, sir, for sharing...i needed to know that very much about your daughter. i kept my rage inside (i usually don't get that enraged) and instead complemented her with "fantastic, great, excellent..." (well because it was true about what she accomplished... but please).

whenever i feel like i'm about to sneeze, i send out a warning to everyone around me like there's a freakin tornado coming lol. it's become part of my common etiquette because (i thought) i got sick last winter when someone sneezed right on me and i don't want to risk doing anyone this kind of disservice.

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Monday, July 12, 2004 - 04:33 am: Edit

Today's confessions:

I drank the rest of the protein smoothie juice in the refrigerator.

I gravitate toward drinks that have no calories in them, regardless if they taste better or not.

I work out not because I like it that much, but to get stress out and to burn off calories.

I bite my nails as if they don't belong on my fingers and don't even realize I'm doing it half the time.

At a concert my friend and I ran away from a bouncer so we could get better seats. We were almost deported back to our seats wayyyy in the back, but a kinder security guard decided we weren't hurting anyone and told the mean bouncer to bug off.

I have snuck into the movies before.

When my room has to look "presentable" I tend to shove non-clothing items out of the bed.

I suck at poker but pretend like I know what I'm doing anyway.

When I was 8 years old I broke a glass bear at Pier 1 Imports by accident and was too terrified and embarrassed to say anything. After I was able to get out of the store without anyone finding out, I steered clear of that place for a good two years until I decided that they probably would have forgotten that I was the perpetrator.

I'm liberal but support the death penalty, especially for people who kill children.

I accidentally ruined one of the salad bowls my family has by using it to defrost a frozen English muffin on top of the stove...not a smart idea...

I think Carrot Top is one of the most annoying people of all time.

Tuesday is my favorite day of the week. I don't know why, there is no reason for it, but ever since I was a little kid I always liked Tuesdays a lot.

I hate, hate, hate snow.

I sleep with a nightlight.

By Gianscolere (Gianscolere) on Monday, July 12, 2004 - 10:30 am: Edit

i just noticed that i spelled "complimented" wrong.

oh i forgot to tell you...my most embarrassing story of the week...

the other day, i was striding right along magnificent mile (and if you've been to chicago, you'll know that it's one of the most crowded places in the city) holding my chin up but all of a sudden...i slipped! usually, i just get up and pretend like nothing happened or nobody saw what happened but feel embarrassed inside...but this time, i decided to acknowledge my fall and reclaim my dignity. so what i did... i spread my wings (my arms) like an eagle and slowly and gracefully rose from the ground. i heard a couple of chuckles around me but whatever. it was entertaining even for me.

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Monday, July 12, 2004 - 11:42 am: Edit

Twinkle~
How can you hate snow?

Today I confess that I once got lost in my own neighborhood (in the snow) and could not find my way home. Then, I had to walk to a nearby elementary school to call my parents. It was not fun.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Monday, July 12, 2004 - 04:34 pm: Edit

Zantedeschia...im sorry i was only joking :). don't be haten!

By Magoo (Magoo) on Monday, July 12, 2004 - 04:51 pm: Edit

Geniusash...... its not that i'm laughing at you, im laughing with you! :)...don't be haten!

Gianscolere...wow, you seem a little more human now after that confession. its always a great thing to let something off your chest (if you keep it on you'll suffocate). you seem to be the average teenager who is looking for answers to questions that well, are kinda taboo to ask...and that's fine, i've done the same thing and i challenge anyone here to prove that they haven't.

i'm glad that you could admit to being suicidal, it does show that you are over that time in your life. on your journey you will more than likely face a rough spot here and there (ugh...i sound so dam corny :))...just keep sight of your goals and more importanly just have fun and laugh...

oh...that eagle thing sounds hilarious (like the phoenix risin' from the ashes)...i'll have to jack that from you and try it if i fall at orientation. :)

take it easy guys...i like how these confessions are a bit more personal! :)

keep it up.

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Monday, July 12, 2004 - 05:31 pm: Edit

sure magoo...I love you too?

By Gianscolere (Gianscolere) on Monday, July 12, 2004 - 05:44 pm: Edit

that suicidal episode was a very morbid time in my life...i'm still amazed at how i ever got through it (why, with the help of CC of course) .

geniusash, it's ok to get lost in your own neighborhood . i'm not familiar with my neighborhood either, let alone the entire suburb. my parents don't let me go out on walks by myself except in the city (or in a park/recreational area) where there's a lot of people. and if i ever take a walk by myself for some reason, there's a high possibility that i would get lost because the streets look very much alike...i'd have to familiarize myself with the layout of street names first in order to tell them apart.

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Monday, July 12, 2004 - 05:53 pm: Edit

"Twinkle~
How can you hate snow?"

Because I don't like winter, no leaves on the trees, much less daylight than usual... and the snow just compounds it. It's cold, makes it hard to drive, is a pain to walk in, etc. I like it only the first time of the season, when it causes school cancellations, and also when it's on Christmas. Other than that, I really cannot stand it.:)

I confess that I own alllll of the old Backstreet Boys CDs. Eeeek. What. was. I. thinking?

I confess that I suck at growing plants and I killed a cactus within a week.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Monday, July 12, 2004 - 09:24 pm: Edit

hmmm?...maybe nature is trying to tell you something :)

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Monday, July 12, 2004 - 11:43 pm: Edit

Nature is trying to tell me that baby cactuses shouldn't belong in New England homes :-/

I confess that I have grown to hate sleeping because almost every morning for the past couple of weeks I have woken up frightened because of my horrible dreams. They all involve car accidents. :-/

I confess that for some odd reason I kind of like folding clothes. Especially mine.

I confess that once I burned 6 pieces of toast using the toaster (it was malfunctioning though...) in an effort to make my sister a sandwich.

I confess that I am not an animal person but I like looking at them from afar...as long as I don't have to take care of them!

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Monday, July 12, 2004 - 11:50 pm: Edit

I confess that when I was 12 I was inspired to eat 12 pieces of buttered toast after watching a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 12:29 am: Edit

I confess that for some odd reason I kind of like folding clothes....come to my house and fold my clothes!! jk

By Princess_Banana (Princess_Banana) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 12:41 am: Edit

I CONFESS

I HATE IN&OUT!
Their fries taste like they were rolled on by a wet camel, and their whole "secret menu" just pisses me off. Oh yeah good one, you're the only one who knows what a 4x4 cheeseburger is, WOW! Don't you feel special ordering fries "animal style" when it is not on the menu??????? Yeah too bad EVERYONE, even ppl who don't speak English, has heard of it, So It Is NOT a GODDAMN SECRET!!

Ahhh thanks for letting me rant, I just despise this restuarant, especially cuz it's so damn popular, ppl will eat anything they think is COOL. For anyone living in CA, you know how insane their image is, and anyone who says otherwise will get an incredulous and possibly even hostile response.

In reality they are probably not THAT bad (although certainly not as good as the hype will lead you to believe), it's only that they gave me food poisoning once, and since then I've had a feeling of understandable animosity towards them.

OK that's my 'confession,' even though it's a sentiment I do not exactly hide

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 12:47 am: Edit

Ashley's confession of the hour~

I have a severe oral fixation

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 12:54 am: Edit

I also have an oral fixation!!

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 12:57 am: Edit

I'm chewing on the drawstring on my sweatshirt right now

By Princess_Banana (Princess_Banana) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 12:58 am: Edit

maybe you should take your oral fixations to the "Are You Swallow' thread

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 12:59 am: Edit

lol

By Fenix_Three (Fenix_Three) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 01:01 am: Edit

Most people have nightmares in the morning.

I confess:
I despise flat sheets
I awoke today at the early hour of 1:30pm
I spend all of my money on fast food
I haven't folded my laundry yet (oh dear!)
I've become somewhat antisocial since I've discovered CC
I'm desperately hoping to make more friends in college because I now communicate almost exclussively online

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 01:02 am: Edit

I'm sucking on a lollipop at the moment, but I often MUST have gum or something of that nature and have been biting my nails for the vast majority of my life!

Cough LOL cough Princess Banana

I confess my hair hasn't been its natural color since middle school.

By Gianscolere (Gianscolere) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 01:51 am: Edit

well here's part of my latest entry on xanga:

-"names that i like:

logan, alex (alexis, alexander), laurel, laura, william, emily (emile, emilia), carlo, shenel (chanelle), jannelle, giannelle, ella, milan, stanley, yale. madison is a nice name too (i just heard it on the radio and ryan knows a madison, i believe).

as you can tell, i'm very fond of letter L."

-also, when i smile, it's dangerous because one can never be too sure about what i'm actually thinking...i'm either a) impressed b) disagreeing c)annoyed or d) amused/fascinated...most people assume that i'm taking their comments lightly all the time but that's just not the case...i try to keep a faint smile even when i argue. but if provoked harshly (as in really harshly), that smile soon becomes a blank face.

-i think it's funny how seating on the train is arranged so that there's nothing to look at except the ads above unless you have no shame in looking directly at the people opposite of you. also, it's inevitable to see somebody's reflections on the mirror. what's even funnier is when people pretend to be reading something (to avoid those awkward moments when there's nothing to look at) but they're only staring blankly at the page without their eyeballs moving.

-it's also somewhat annoying (and borderline funny) when you're part of a tour group and the first thing someone looks for when they arrive somewhere is the bathroom. and then 15 mins later, somebody else is looking for another bathroom and so forth. "folks, the bathroom is not the main attraction here" but i do understand that some people can't help it...that's why i always keep a steady supply of patience in hand (by distracting my mind) just in case i run out.

-i was extremely overjoyed to find out that rachel (who is from chicago) was chosen to stay instead of andrea in "for love or money." i think she's one of reality tv's most interesting personalities ever, right alongside shannon who dated alex on the very first season of bachelor. i think rachel would pick chris in the end...we'll see. so yes, i confess to watching reality tv (i've been deprived of it for a year).

By Gianscolere (Gianscolere) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 01:53 am: Edit

double post

By Magoo (Magoo) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 01:59 am: Edit

Princess_Banana...im glad we see (or taste) mouth to mouth (Note: i don't want to read any hubbba hubba comments after that :))

OMG...I TOTALLY AGREE

i can't stand i how i feel obligated to LOVE their food cuz' its so dam trendy out here...especially when you're out at night (you're not driving so you have no option but to go with the flow) and everyone's says 'yeah man lets go get some in n' out'. im thinking NOOOO!!! i used to love that place but i slowly began to realize that their french fries taste like stir fried ass, their burgers are NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER fully cooked (that's important to me). every time i go there my burger is raw, RAW I TELL YOU (no joke i could get them in trouble for how raw they turn out) AND what's worse is that im the only one with the raw burger SO EVERYONE THINKS IM CRAZY... i can't finish/enjoy my burger after i spent the three dollars on it (im cheap, i don't like to pay for anything unless im on a date)...AS I SIT AND EAT I THINK DAMIT I COULD OF HAD A FULLY COOKED WHOPPER OR A TACO!!! i look around and everyone is so happy in the crowded joint (the social part is the only positive aspect)

aargh...they bug me more than ugg boots!!!

i also hate how they have t-shirts now and its actually cool to where them!!!

WHY SOCAL, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GIVE US 'IN N OUT'...YOU ARE USUALLY SO NICE TO US NORCAL FOLK (well not really).

hmmm

oral fixation huh?...i think u guys have more confessions :)

By Magoo (Magoo) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 03:17 am: Edit

ohh yeah

I LOVE THE 90'S!!! SERIOUSLY, WISH I COULD GO BACK!!

By Princess_Banana (Princess_Banana) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 04:35 am: Edit

the 90's are cool definitely, but the 80's are WHERE IT'S AT!

For example I just bought some KangaROOS!!!!
Anybody remember ROOS? The shoes from the 80's WITH A POCKET!!!! A POCKET I tell you! You can put anything in that sucker!

The only shoes the 90's ever gave us were those sneakers with the lights on them. Don't get me wrong, they were totally "da Bomb!" but I just don't see a revival happening anytime soon (unlike ROOS baby!)

so see, when it comes to footwear at least, I think that the 80's win

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 04:41 am: Edit

I confess that I would rather bathe in the ocean every day rather than eat greasy/fried fast food for the rest of my life. Ughhh.

I confess that I think folding Magoo's laundry would be fun!

I confess that I'm amused by the fact that I'm not good at any drinking games.

I confess that I start to feel like crap after a drink and that's why at parties my usage is VERY moderate and I don't do it 24/7. But I do like having one and enjoying the buzz because it makes it a lot easier to meet new people and mingle. Of course, I can do it withou, but I mean, if I'm being extremely responsible and it's not hurting me or anyone else, hey, why not?

I confess that I hate the taste of beer.

I confess that sometimes I would just intentionally invent answers on my math homework (like make up some ridiculous graph) after attempting over and over to understand it so I could get credit for the assignment.

I confess that I think John Edwards is extremely hot. Although, that is NOT really a "confession", just wanted to get it out in the open!

I confess that I like to shop in the kids' department sometimes... cute stuff that fits well and is cheaper! Don't worry, I don't wear things with Tweety Bird sprawled across them. I go to stores like Abercrombie Kids or Gap Kids and check out the selection.

I confess that I don't own any clothing that is orange.

By Poison_Ivy (Poison_Ivy) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 10:07 am: Edit

"I have a severe oral fixation" "I also have an oral fixation!!" lol.

"maybe you should take your oral fixations to the "Are You Swallow' thread" That's my thread!

LMAO.

I confess I surf on pro ana sites. LOL
I confess I'm obessed with the British.
I confess I like older men (30 and up!) that are hot of course.
I confess I love Magoo.
I confess I google people too.
I confess I hate rabbits and eggs.
I confess I read Cosmopolitan.
I confess I wish I was a no nudity cam girl. LOL

Whoa, we need more threads like these!

By Asianalto (Asianalto) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 01:09 pm: Edit

Twinkle: I hate the taste of beer too! And John Edwards is so the man.

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 09:59 pm: Edit

Today I confess that I have bought 5 pairs of shoes and 4 purses in the last week

By Crazylicious (Crazylicious) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 10:03 pm: Edit

Haha, even CNN was saying that people though John Edwards was "sexy"

By Jer728 (Jer728) on Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 11:39 pm: Edit

PoisionIvy, I confess that when I first read the name of that thread I thought that that was what it was asking. If this were true, I'm sure it would have been taken off pretty quickly. lol

By Idiias (Idiias) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 01:37 am: Edit

I confess that I'm on a family vacation right now in canada, but I'm on CC.

And that I miss late night talks with geniusash, even though I just met her.

And that I looked her address up on google to send her a postcard.

And that ever since we passed the canadian border from Montana this morning, I subconscisouly think I'm better than canadians just cause I'm from the U.S.

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 01:44 am: Edit

Idiias!
I miss you too!

By Asianalto (Asianalto) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 01:46 am: Edit

I confess I'm jealous of Idiias that he got to go to Montana. I've always wanted to go to Montana...

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 01:48 am: Edit

You've always wanted to go to...montana?

By Magoo (Magoo) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 01:48 am: Edit

"I subconscisouly think I'm better than canadians just cause I'm from the U.S"

....this goes against my personal quote (its in my profile)...but i must confess, that's pretty dam funny...do people know that you are american? do they try to sell you stuff (i.e. chicklets)?...jk (wow, that was bad :))

By Magoo (Magoo) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 01:51 am: Edit

yeah, what the hell, montana? :)

...alright i confess, i've always wanted to go to montana...(to get wasted and go cow tipping...jk :))

By Asianalto (Asianalto) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 01:52 am: Edit

Have you ever heard that John Denver song "Wild Montana Skies?" That, and the fact that you can drive really fast there, oh yeah, and the cowboys, has inspired me to want to make a pilgrimmage to the great land known as Montana.

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 01:52 am: Edit

I confess I HAVE gone cow-tipping.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 01:55 am: Edit

YESSSSS!!!!...DO TELL, DO TELL...

ash...tell us how and why this happened :)

By Idiias (Idiias) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 02:00 am: Edit

hahahahaha...yes im not sure if I like montana better or canada. in montana they didn't have speed limits up until a couple years ago.

i wish i could go cow-tipping though. lol
good night.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 02:02 am: Edit

nightie night

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 02:02 am: Edit

I live in MN, but have relatives in SD that are farmers. One of my second cousins is 9 days older than me and lives in a really small town and that is what they do for fun. one night, she and some of her friends took me (we were visiting for a wedding). It was everything I expected and more . Not really, I felt guilty.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 02:10 am: Edit

"I felt guilty" u shouldn't that's hilarious (unless u believe in karma...then ur screwed)

ugh...i think ima get off the computer in a bit...can't stay on forever...

i confess i'm using the excuse "i have to write essays for scholarships" so i can check up on CC (though i do have to write three this month!!!)...i can't manage time...i'll hire someone to do that when im a dictator...stop staring at me :)

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 02:34 am: Edit

A cow is definately going to seriously injure me at some time during my life. I also confess (again) that I really do miss chatting with idiias (even though he could very well be a middle aged rapist posing as an 18-year-old)

By Rono_G (Rono_G) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 05:53 am: Edit

alright, i confess that i've been reading everybody's posts on this forum for ages - and purposely not posting up anything because i felt like i was invisible..

i confess that i secretly hate this guy at my gym who i barely know - because he has been working out for 5 months, and he never does his work outs properly...

i confess that when i was 8, i put a coke can in my freezer and it exploded.. i didn't confess it was me back then,

i confess that i started this rumor that the Baha Men died... and it spread across my school, and many people strongly believe that the Baha men are dead...

i confess that when i was 9, I wanted to cremate my dying fish... but since it wasn't dying fast enough... i took it out of the water... and cremated it..

bah... now i feel so bad for the fish...

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 06:17 pm: Edit

I confess that I went to IKEA today, on its grand opening, by myself.
I confess that I miss Idiias even more today than I did yesterday, and am going to send him a card to ease my seperation anxiety.

By Iplayoboe (Iplayoboe) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 06:26 pm: Edit

uh...
i confess that i had a crush on my pre-calc student teacher this winter/spring
*phew*
glad to get that out there
esp cause none of u kno me

and i confess that i once was in school with friends on a saturday (before we went out and snuck onto the country club golf course...) and we took the wheelchairs out of the handicap bathroom and raced them down the halls.
and i confess... that same night, it way MY idea, not melanie's, to write Jacka$$ all over Kyle's car in shaving cream after he ditched us to go see that movie.

i thought of some more so,.. edit.

i HATE leaving messages on answering machines, so i just wait til it picks up and hang up

i think making out in the rain is SO much more fun than, um, making out in, not rain

i actually dont like my friends very much

By Savedbythebell7 (Savedbythebell7) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 06:34 pm: Edit

I confess

i'm a hopeless romantic
i enjoy whip cream by itself
I can't sleep at night
I watch the stars and enjoy philosophy
i'm getting excited about decorating my dorm room
I envy Zach Morris
I was raised by a television
I'm obsessed with AIM
I don't mind reading girly magazines, never bought one, but if they're laying around at a girls house, they're kinda entertaining.
I like country music, techno and john mayer
I gamble too much

By Zero (Zero) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 06:51 pm: Edit

I confess

*i'm going to copy a lot savedbythebell7's because i'm a bum and because i have a bunch of the same confessions
*i'm a hopeless romantic
*i enjoy whip cream by itself
*I can't fall asleep before 2 am at minimum, usually 3 am
*I watch the stars (in the hot tub) and enjoy philosophy
*I was raised by a television
*I'm obsessed with AIM
*i saw mean girls in theaters...and i'm going to see it again soon with the same people i went to it with originally. the good thing is the first time it was free, this next time will be at the 50 cent theater so it's only half-bad
*i used to post here like a year ago and came back yesterday because i'm bored and need something to do to fill my time when all my friends are at work (yeah i'm unemployed)

By Zero (Zero) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 06:51 pm: Edit

for some reason it posted the same message twice...

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 10:08 pm: Edit

I confess that I am singing hey jude really loudly right now.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 10:16 pm: Edit

...yeah i can hear u.

i confess i went shopping today (u know for dorm crap, and clothes) i saw this diplay of shirts, the banner read: STAIN PROOF TEES...GUARANTEED TO NEVER GET STAINED...this was surrounded by demo picture with coffee, cranberry juice and others roll off the invincible shirt....

my confession is that i SO wanted to spit all over that shirt to see if it would roll off!!...if it didn't people after me would know not to buy it...i almost did but i didn't (to many people around)

By Idiias (Idiias) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 10:19 pm: Edit

I confess that when I get home, I'm going to check my mailbox even before I check on my fish to see if geniusash really sent me a card.

And that when I saw a car with a minnesota license plate, I thought of her.

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 10:37 pm: Edit

I confess that I haven't sent it yet, but I will.

By Magoo (Magoo) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 10:39 pm: Edit

should i start a CONFESSION thread part 2...do u guys think its gettin to long?

By Idiias (Idiias) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 10:44 pm: Edit

lol!!!! well your postcard is still at the front desk so we're even.

magoo- yes. now.

By Geniusash (Geniusash) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 10:47 pm: Edit

Idiias~
I confess I have very unsexy handwriting.

With Love,

Ashley

By Idiias (Idiias) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 11:20 pm: Edit

lol. i confess that i did think about how i was writing and it made me nervous.

magoo- start a part 2, so we can be alone in here. lol

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page