Where on EARTH?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: Where on EARTH?
By Invisible (Invisible) on Sunday, June 20, 2004 - 03:22 am: Edit

Where on EARTH can I find a mini ipod in SoCal? I tried the usual stores...Target, Circuit City, the Apple Store (Yea, right they'd have any) and Best Buy. Any other suggestions? I need one FAST! Thnx!

By Justperfect (Justperfect) on Sunday, June 20, 2004 - 12:42 pm: Edit

ebay?

By Candij (Candij) on Sunday, June 20, 2004 - 03:55 pm: Edit

try CompUSA, i think i saw some there yesterday. and maybe Fry's Electronics. You tried the Apple Store? I think the one on the 3rd. Street Promenade in Santa Monica has them, no?

By Mayermatthews (Mayermatthews) on Sunday, June 20, 2004 - 05:25 pm: Edit

I live in San Diego and got mine @ the Apple store (Fashion Valley) a few days ago. I just called and asked if they had any & they said they had a few on hold and that if I came in at 8:55 that day (they closed @ 9) and they still had one it was mine... so I got a super cute green mini ipod :) good luck

By Invisible (Invisible) on Monday, June 21, 2004 - 03:29 am: Edit

Scared of ebay (bad experiences), CompUSA is a good suggestion, thank you Candiij. I tried Fry's and none of the Apple Stores have any left. Thanks for all the suggestions.

By Rachelvish (Rachelvish) on Monday, June 21, 2004 - 09:38 am: Edit

definately look online... I went to froogle.com when I couldn't find the ipod mini in green anywhere- most were out of stock but I found one!There is a silver one now on Amazon.com I think, but if you want a rarer one like green, go to froogle.com and look through all the results

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page