Summer

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: College Confidential Café: 2004 Archive: Summer
By Sackings100 (Sackings100) on Monday, June 07, 2004 - 04:46 pm: Edit

Where are you doing for the summer? or What are you doing in the summer that is interesting??

By Billingdate (Billingdate) on Monday, June 07, 2004 - 04:50 pm: Edit

What am I doing right now? It's exciting to post messages on an internet college forum. That's the most interesting aspect of my summer. I'm also planning on living in my father's basement and becoming a famous manga artist in the next three months.

By Sackings100 (Sackings100) on Monday, June 07, 2004 - 04:52 pm: Edit

Im goin to Greece in July!!

By Wishful_Thinker (Wishful_Thinker) on Monday, June 07, 2004 - 04:58 pm: Edit

SAT prep. isn't that interesting? an online class (oooh even better).

i am trying out volunteer opportunities. have a list of ppl to call up and see what i can do

By Demingy (Demingy) on Monday, June 07, 2004 - 05:38 pm: Edit

Working and studying College Chem & Trig for the two classes I have next semester. Wooo hooo!

By Averagemathgeek (Averagemathgeek) on Monday, June 07, 2004 - 05:43 pm: Edit

I am going to New York City. During my visit, I will attend an Elton John concert.

In addition, I will learn how to read and write Japanese, write a paper on how Francois Rude's The Departure of Volunteers represents French nationalism during the Napolianic years, improve my ability to put english on a pool ball, read a couple books, and "train" for the AMC/AIME/USAMTS exams (if I will be allowed to take those tests).

By Rachelvish (Rachelvish) on Monday, June 07, 2004 - 05:49 pm: Edit

taking a course @ NYU for the precollege program

By Kwtortoise (Kwtortoise) on Tuesday, June 08, 2004 - 12:51 am: Edit

as much of absolutely nothing as I can before college starts

By Twinkletoes696 (Twinkletoes696) on Tuesday, June 08, 2004 - 01:32 am: Edit

Spending tons of time with all of the awesome friends I have made over the past four years before we all get split up and quality time with my mother who I will miss a lot in the fall. Oh, and I'll be working. No "educational" stuff in that sense, but just as worth it, if not more.

By Victimofapathy (Victimofapathy) on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 12:11 am: Edit

I'm attending the Duke University TIP program in Davidson, NC, for three weeks, and then I'm traveling with my family up to New England, to visit family, see my new high school, and so my mother can show my stepdad where she grew up.
I'm also going to have to do A LOT of back to school shopping.
Planning on reading quite a few books, as well.

By Crypticism (Crypticism) on Thursday, June 10, 2004 - 04:33 pm: Edit

I'm attending National High School Institute: Theatre Arts Division at Northwestern University, and then visiting family.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page